Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Packers at Seahawks: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Packers: QB Tim Boyle, SS Kentrell Brice, WR Randall Cobb, CB Kevin King, OG Alex Light, OG Lucas Patrick, OLB Nick Perry

Seahawks: DT Poona Ford, DB Delano Hill, DE Dion Jordan, OG Ethan Pocic, RB C.J. Prosise, DB Neiko Thorpe, OLB K.J. Wright

I'm leaving MVS on the bench in favor of Corey Davis. :huh:

Let’s go A Jones and D Adams.

• Like 1

I can't wait for this season to end.

Baldwin hasn't scored all year. I face him in two leagues...Touchdown.

I play MVS in what should be a good matchup...1 target...while the 4th string TE scores.

I couldn't find a bet for the life of me on this game. Glad I stayed away. Didn't really expect an over but it is looking that way.

Sure whish I had some Aaron Jones shares this year. <_<

People suggested picking him up on a ff message board I read. :dunno:

Sure whish I had some Aaron Jones shares this year. <_<

I had him in 1 league, but I had to drop him as I was devastated with injuries and needed that spot.

FU MVS :mad:

I will NOT play this guy again.

• Like 1

I had him in 1 league, but I had to drop him as I was devastated with injuries and needed that spot.

exactly. i had him in 2 and dropped him in both for Lat Murray before Montgomery was traded. smh. and yep, I have MVS going this week in 1 because of byes.

So what's the deal with MVS? At a concert so all I see is his worthless stat line. Is he failing to get open? Is Rodgers even looking his way?

So what's the deal with MVS? At a concert so all I see is his worthless stat line. Is he failing to get open? Is Rodgers even looking his way?

Rodgers currently has the time to see if Adams is open and then scramble or take a sack.

I understand it's hindsight, but puntting the ball with 4 minutes left was stupid. I'd trust Rodgers at 4th and 3 over that pathetic run defense any day.

All points bulletin for MVS...anybody seen the guy? I needed one week, just ONE freaking week...and seriously...1.8 freaking points!?! Early leader for FU of the week. :wall:

All points bulletin for MVS...anybody seen the guy? I needed one week, just ONE freaking week...and seriously...1.8 freaking points!?! Early leader for FU of the week. :wall:

I don’t know, maybe bagging groceries again? Not to on your FU, but he seems to finish with 1-3 catches a game, most weeks, so this week he was at his floor. If last year’s Goodwin and this year’s Goodwin had a baby it would be MVS.

Jimmy Graham has been a disappointing pick. Not bad enough to dump. At least he got injured early against my team of preference. Silver lining!

I understand it's hindsight, but puntting the ball with 4 minutes left was stupid. I'd trust Rodgers at 4th and 3 over that pathetic run defense any day.

:doh:

Right. You always go for it on your own 30 with 4 mins to go.

Mccarthey is as good as gone after the year.

If anything can be salvaged from this season it is that.

Bring on McDaniels

You do go there. What do you want to bank on Rodgers getting 2 yards or getting a quick 3 and out and THEN setting up at least a FG with no timeouts when the Seahawks were running all over them? Ill take my chances especially when you are sitting at 4-4-1.

Punt the ball and never see it back. Mccarthey did that before in seattle. Didnt work then didnt work now.

Why do people think the chances of forcing a 3 and out then getting into FG range is higher than picking up a 4th and 2 and getting in FG range on same drive?

Where they were on the field is almost irrelevant.

Also can someone explain how seattle got the call reversed that he had control of th ball and fumbled it out of bounds?

How do you fumble it out if bounds all by yourself and have control of the ball at the same time? It is impossible. He never had control. Hence why there was an unforced "fumble" out of bounds. He never had control of it.

Then to actually reverse the call on the field? Holy hell. All thr big swing calls went against the packers.

If I could drop MVS today, I would.

You do when you have the best QB and a terrible run defense. I don't see how anyone watched that game and thought their defense had a better chance at getting a three and out than Rodgers picking up the three yards. If I'm the Packers I want my season in the hands of Rodgers not that crap defense. The idea you never should go for it there is exactly why coaches get fired. They refuse to take a look at their team and see what the best option is based on their team and instead do everything by the book. If you have a great defense then you punt, if you have a great QB and a terrible defense then you go for it.

Mccarthey is as good as gone after the year.

If anything can be salvaged from this season it is that.

Bring on McDaniels

After what Josh did to the Colts I wouldn't hire him to be the ball boy in GB.

• Like 1

Rodgers isn't that good folks.

What does that even mean? Are you suggesting he's not a First ballot Hall of Famer?

Jimmy G looking strong for my stretch run

NFL Network's Mike Silver reports Jimmy Graham's thumb injury is "feared to be serious."

Looking MIA for your stretch run...

2nd half. Game on the line, chance to win. 5 possesions

15:00 GNB 25 6 3:26 27 Punt

09:50 GNB 45 3 1:37 -5 Punt
06:36 GNB 34 4 2:52 17 Punt
12:14 GNB 25 7 3:51 57 Field Goal
05:08 GNB 25 3 0:57 8 Punt
If he can't get lucky on a deep throw, he's nothing
  • Like 1

NFL Network's Mike Silver reports Jimmy Graham's thumb injury is "feared to be serious."

Looking MIA for your stretch run...

Have Njoku ready to go. Lead me to glory!

2nd half. Game on the line, chance to win. 5 possesions

15:00 GNB 25 6 3:26 27 Punt

09:50 GNB 45 3 1:37 -5 Punt
06:36 GNB 34 4 2:52 17 Punt
12:14 GNB 25 7 3:51 57 Field Goal
05:08 GNB 25 3 0:57 8 Punt
If he can't get lucky on a deep throw, he's nothing

So not only in your estimation is he not a HOF QB but he is not even good? I'm just trying to understand what your point actually is.