Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Its a sexual herASSment bonanza... no one is safe

Old president bush ... seriously?

Various writers.... newsmen... directors....

Big deal at the local school...guess a mom was blowing a teacher in parking lot and he video'd it on his phone... mom of a high school student. Rumor is she has sucked quite a few. Lol

Uhh...link?

Honestly, I'm drunk too, but am not quite sure about what you are getting at here....:headscratch:

Yeah, that one really pisses me off. Dude's on his last legs. Chick waits until now - when it's 'trendy' - the whole thing stinks to high hell. Worse - his WIFE is right there at the time. There's such a thing as intent. This fockstick broad just doesn't get it. But this was her shot at attention.

On top of that, I'm sorry, a 94 yo man flat handed patting you on the full clothed butt is WAY different from a two - handed ass grab - or worse.

See, this is why you shouldn't give women a voice. Yeah sure, there's a few who 'get it'. - Who are smart and legitimately victimized - but then there's kuvnts like this one. Let it go - if for no other reasons than no harm no foul, his age and his service.

Stuid Biitch. But I guess we can't say that anymore. They're all victims. - Getting $32M settlements bc some guy touched their hiney.

Wait, GHWB admits through a spokesman to patting this womans ass but it takes her fault for saying something? Is she suing him or something? If not why is she the bad guy in this?

When I ran a fake bar, I never hired fake hot girls and watched customers fake harass them. No touching, but plenty of verbal

They loved it, it made them money.

When I ran a fake bar, I never hired fake hot girls and watched customers fake harass them. No touching, but plenty of verbal

They loved it, it made them money.

It is only harassment if it is unwanted.

It is only harassment if it is unwanted.

I'm going to not agree with you here.

Wanted <> accepted

big difference.

Think the girls slinging drinks at the banana WANT to be harassed or accept it as part of the gig?

Waitresses at hooters?

The gay and transgender crowd stole the women’s thunder and they are taking it back. Being a “victim” in the USA is where Americans want to be. It can be very profitable.

Bill Clinton is a rapist. Infowars.com

Bill Clinton is a rapist. Infowars.com

Oh good, lets make this an L vs R thing too!

Democrats rape more!!!

Do not!

Do too!!

Well republicans fock male hookers!

What about Anthony weinee?? Dude is a sicko!

Should be fun :mellow:

Republicans like getting naughty in the men's room, we know that

I'm going to not agree with you here.

Wanted <> accepted

big difference.

Think the girls slinging drinks at the banana WANT to be harassed or accept it as part of the gig?

Waitresses at hooters?

Unwanted (or unwelcome) is the term that is used. It is not illegal if it is not unwanted. It could be "accepted" initially, but that does not mean that it is not unwanted. If you grab ass as Hooters, then you are probably going to get tossed.

The key is that we need to be able to score if she is willing. :)

I'm confused about this whole #metoo thing.

Isn't # the symbol for pound? So are wimmens asking us to pound them too? :huh:

• Like 4

Mark Halperin, the NBC and MSNBC analyst who co-authored the bestselling 2008 election postmortem "Game Change," is leaving both networks after five women accused him of sexual harassment in a CNN report published Wednesday.

Democrats rape more!!!

Do not!

Do too!!

How is it that creepy joe biden hasn't been accused of sexual harassment yet? :dunno:

:first:

How is it that creepy joe biden hasn't been accused of sexual harassment yet? :dunno:

'Cuz these sycophant progs have a 3% chance of having him run for POTUS next cycle. There is no question that Biden is one of the worst offenders around. On video.

The more absurd claims made in this ME TOO campaign the less likely any of them are taking seriously.

Yes.

It's Liz Warren's turn. YER up killer.

These things always follow the same political path. Legitimate issue is raised, gets traction, and avalanche of helpful and unhelpful stories rain down. People fatigue over sorting out the BS, the cause loses steam

• Like 1

Yes.

It's Liz Warren's turn. YER up killer.

Fock my life. :cry:

Wait, GHWB admits through a spokesman to patting this womans ass but it takes her fault for saying something? Is she suing him or something? If not why is she the bad guy in this?

1. Old people, both men and women do s*** that in today's environment may be seen as inappropriate. The dude is on his last legs. Show a little class a little judgment and a little perspective. It's not like he fingered her ovaries for Christ's sake. I had an old lady at my mom's place that grabbed my ass each chance she got. I didn't run and scream and have a press conference or a mental breakdown.

2. What's her motivation other than attention and or money? Oh I didn't want him to do it to any other poor young woman! Yeah, the dudes gonna be lucky to live to see Christmas. F*** you.

3. I've seen plenty of bartenders and waitresses and assistants let the old guys get a little handsy. Honestly, does it scar the women deeply? F****** their relationships going forward? Somehow impact their future employment? No, it's their choice and they figure no harm no foul and the old dude deserves a little bit of a thrill. It really is pretty f****** harmless. And this is coming from a guy who had his ass routinely grabbed for quite a while. There is no residual effect here. And again, I'm not calling a press conference.

4. Only now that it's cool and trendy do you say something? F*** you. If this is some up-and-coming congressman is going to victimize dozens of girls on the way to the top, Maybe. But not some dude can find a wheelchair has dedicated his life to serving the country. And who will likely be dead within six months. You honestly can't see the difference? And this girl is negatively impacted how again?

ETA: his wife was there for Christ's sake. Again, have a little perspective, be able to judge intent. Or put it more simply for all of these conchs? It's called sexual harassment for a reason. Do you honestly think there's anything sexual going through a 94 year old wheelchair-bound guys mind while his wife is standing on the other side of this woman?

Democrats rape more!!!

Do not!

Do too!!

This thread is about sexual Harry a$$ ment. Bill Clinton is in fact a rapist. Infowars.com