wiffleball

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson?

all that matters

maybe he can get Cecily Strong now?

I think she's gained a lot of weight...might be time for a fat-shaming campaign.

I think she's gained a lot of weight...might be time for a fat-shaming campaign.

I think you are correct

They don't call her Grande for nothing.

..perhaps her canyon?

She went from The Weeknd.

To the Weakened.

I used to be able to identify gfiafp posts without seeing the name. Now it's wiffleball.

Also, celebrity couples gossip? With is wrong with you people?

all that matters

maybe he can get Cecily Strong now?

Fvck that. She's mine. She just doesn't know it yet.

I used to be able to identify gfiafp posts without seeing the name. Now it's wiffleball.

Also, celebrity couples gossip? With is wrong with you people?

Hey, that was clever, you diick!! 😤

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2018/10/25/ariana-grande-reveals-absolute-love-my-life/1768701002/

I always thought she was sorta cute in a way, but there was something about her that made me wonder...is she a straight up b!tch, crazy as hell, or really out of touch....again something about her struck me as an "avoid" right?

I think I am going to settle on crazy as hell for this one...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2018/10/25/ariana-grande-reveals-absolute-love-my-life/1768701002/

I always thought she was sorta cute in a way, but there was something about her that made me wonder...is she a straight up b!tch, crazy as hell, or really out of touch....again something about her struck me as an "avoid" right?

I think I am going to settle on crazy as hell for this one...

Physically, I consider her almost perfect. 5'0 is the perfect height, and everything else about her falls in line......

But yes, based on limited info and hearsay, I also sense she is crazy-high high maintenance-and there would be quite a bit of drama. But I also sense that she acts that way because she has always gotten away with it and she has always had hand on everyone she has been with. Basically, she strikes me as the type that will eventually hook up with an older and wiser guy that has his act together. That guy will let her know what he is and isn't willing to put up with, at which point she will level out and probably end up an awesome person to be with...at least for him for as long as they last.

Wow, you put waaay more thought into that.

I'm more like, "me want hump her".

But whatever works for you.

She is definitely bat .

• Like 1

Also, she clearly has one of those body types that the minute she crotch spits, she's going to blow the fock up.

Physically, I consider her almost perfect. 5'0 is the perfect height, and everything else about her falls in line......

But yes, based on limited info and hearsay, I also sense she is crazy-high high maintenance-and there would be quite a bit of drama. But I also sense that she acts that way because she has always gotten away with it and she has always had hand on everyone she has been with. Basically, she strikes me as the type that will eventually hook up with an older and wiser guy that has his act together. That guy will let her know what he is and isn't willing to put up with, at which point she will level out and probably end up an awesome person to be with...at least for him for as long as they last.

Agree with your initial eval. But attractive, crazy b!tches don't get scared straight nearly as often as they age, lose their beauty and are forced to STFU.

Agree with your initial eval. But attractive, crazy b!tches don't get scared straight nearly as often as they age, lose their beauty and are forced to STFU.

This.

I'm not sure I could ever shake the feeling that I look like I'm dating an 11 year old.

This.

I'm not sure I could ever shake the feeling that I look like I'm dating an 11 year old.

I have faith that you'd find a way.

as would I

Whenever this thread is bumped I think Pete finally went through with it.

:doublethumbsup:

no way, he must be hung like a horse or something and its well known in hollywood

Yeah, Ariana outed him as huge hung.

Which is a shame. Because I think most of us were thinking Pete Davidson should be hung.

But not that way.

Yeah, Ariana outed him as huge hung.

Which is a shame. Because I think most of us were thinking Pete Davidson should be hung.

But not that way.

She doesnt know how much if a favor she did him. A smokin hot chick dumps you and tells the world you have a huge c0ck. #firstworldproblems

She doesnt know how much if a favor she did him. A smokin hot chick dumps you and tells the world you have a huge c0ck. #firstworldproblems

Seriously. It pisses me off that a woman will be with a guy for 20 years, brag about how great the sex is yada yada yada. The minute he cheats? They all hold up their little Pinky and giggle. It's just shity. Because of all the pigs that I've ever hung out with, I've never heard a single guy trash their ex-girlfriends vj. never called it stinky meat curtains or any of the other shiit. And let's face it, some of those girls got some nasty going on down there. There's certain lines you shouldn't cross.

This dude and Brian Austin Green? they're both now known for having monstrous me tubes. And as much as women deny it? There's plenty of them just want to get plugged by the biggest one they can find.

#metoo

#iwish. :cry:

5'0" is the perfect height??

I think he meant waist size.

:drool:

Ok, This is where I draw the line.

I'll give him Ariana, and chalk it up to the fluke that it was. But, there's no way he's getting Kate. I simply won't allow it.

Agree......no way should he ever have access to that level of trim....no focking way

• Like 1