Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Commercials that stand out to you (or favorite ads, or whatever)

This one started a craze - TW had every mofo with a wedge was trying this shiit.

[media\

[/media]

I think Trevino started this in the early 70s. Of course he was winning money off people.

Bzzz... I was playing golf when this commercial came out... Had zero interest in trying to do it...

Ill never forget standing on the 5th tee with a group of co workers waiting to tee off. As we are standing there, a group goes behind us on the cart path to another hole, and one was wearing a turban. The guy from my group shakes his head and says "Focking Tiger Woods"

How I felt about him. He RUINED golf for a while. Bunch of morons making 9AM Sunday tee times that couldn't hit the ball 50 yards with 3 swings. And golf courses charging $60 to play a crap course.

So glad those days are over and hopeful TIger continues to suck forever and always.

Ill never forget standing on the 5th tee with a group of co workers waiting to tee off. As we are standing there, a group goes behind us on the cart path to another hole, and one was wearing a turban. The guy from my group shakes his head and says "Focking Tiger Woods"

How I felt about him. He RUINED golf for a while. Bunch of morons making 9AM Sunday tee times that couldn't hit the ball 50 yards with 3 swings. And golf courses charging $60 to play a crap course.

So glad those days are over and hopeful TIger continues to suck forever and always.

I hated that everyone thought they could be him and would take 5-10 minutes to read a three foot putt because that is what this shmuck did... Also the influx of people to the course as well...

I just saw this one. It's been out for a bit but I hadn't seen it before. Funny as hell.

That dude is in some funny ones. The Snickers draft commercial and I think he's the beer tap guy in the Bud Light commercial as well.

I liked the old sportcenter commercials

They only showed this one a couple times before it got pulled.

• Like 1

I liked the old sportcenter commercials

They only showed this one a couple times before it got pulled.

Never seen it before :first:

I like the one where there's a mixed race couple and they have mulatto children.

Wait, that's every commercial now...

• Like 1

People should stop being parents. No more kids for at least 20 years. My God, the population growth is disturbing, especially when you have ghetto 15 year-olds pumping kids out like they are in high demand for sale like lemonade at a kids stand in front of their parents house. And then when they realize they are broke, they start asking the question "What can I get from welfare? I mean, I need to plan for my future."

I like the one where there's a mixed race couple and they have mulatto children.

Wait, that's every commercial now...

So fuckin true

Strangely enough, I totally get the commercials with the black husband and the white wife, but am totally weirded out with the white husband and the black wife ones...

Must be the concept of the individual said commercials. :dunno:

How was this not posted yet? GOAT set of commercials.

All we need is one pin Rodney.

More Miller Lite with Rodney, this time golfing

• Like 1

I like the new one for the home video call system that follows you. Guy calls his older sister on her birthday and she says what did u get me...he holds up a house plant...she says...its half dead...he says so are you. Lol

I like the new one for the home video call system that follows you. Guy calls his older sister on her birthday and she says what did u get me...he holds up a house plant...she says...its half dead...he says so are you. Lol

I thought it was a great line. But after the 743rd viewing, not so much.

Apple used to do the same thing. They would just play the same commercial over and over and over again. Now googles following the lead.

What's the one where the white dad/guy is a real goofball and his wife or a minority saves the day?

• Like 1

I hated that everyone thought they could be him and would take 5-10 minutes to read a three foot putt because that is what this shmuck did... Also the influx of people to the course as well...

I was golfing once when I was about 15 y.o. I wasn't good. I teed off at one hole and the ball went well out of the fairway and within earshot of another tee. Four 30-something y.o. guys were standing waiting for their turn to tee off. All dressed in their expensive golf gear standing laughing and facing towards me. When I got to my ball one of the guys out to me, "Hey kid! You want some advice?" I said "Sure." Guy yells back, "That will cost you $10 bucks." And the group started howling with laughter.

At that point I was about 75 yards from the whole with overhanging trees about halfway there. I just smacked the ball as hard as I could and it clipped some leaves on the flight and kept going right up onto the green, about 5 feet from the cup. I turned around and saw them still watching but they just stood there looking stupid.

This is how I view a lot golfers to be. Just elitist dlcks.