Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Skinny's Golden Nuggets Late in Draft

My Golden Nuggets late in the draft.

QB -

Rivers - 4,500 yards and 29 TD. Easy Pleasy

Garapolo - Shanny and his new toy. 4,800 yards and 30 TDs

RB -

Rashaad Penny - You don't draft a first round pick to sit.

James White - Will take Dion Lewis role and become the lead back. Will catch 100 passes this season if healthy. Let me remind you with this

Aaron Jones - Showed he's a starter in this league last year. Out for first 2 games due to Suspension.

James Connor - Had a great camp. This will be the 2nd season in a roll Leveon is holding out. Hold outs and injury goes hand in hand.

WR

M Goodwin - See Garapolo. Will finish top 10 WR.

Keelan Cole - Lee gone for the year. Final 10 games of the year... 710 yards and 3 TD. He will take a step up. 1,100 and 7-8TDs

Jordy Nelson - Gruden, Carr and Cooper getting all the attention. 1,300 and 9 TDs.

That's it. Don't forget to squat.

Nice list. I drafted Jimmy, Goodwin, Nelson, Cole, and Connor all on my team last week. If I had one more roster spot I would have added Chris Warren. He is definitely the longest shot to contribute, but if things fell his way he would win teams championships

Nice list. I drafted Jimmy, Goodwin, Nelson, Cole, and Connor all on my team last week. If I had one more roster spot I would have added Chris Warren. He is definitely the longest shot to contribute, but if things fell his way he would win teams championships

That's solid.

Jimmy is nice but he's getting into over value territory.

I concur - nice list indeed.

And Chris Warren? That guy is a football player. And we know how Gruden loves "football players" right? I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a chance even without injuries. Dude is a beast, just like his dad. It's nuts that he wasn't drafted. He missed most of the 2016 college season for Texas with a knee injury. By the time he came back in 2017 they had changed schemes and tried to make him more of a scat back which obviously doesn't work for a guy who is 6'2" and 240. I'm pretty sure he was benched in some games which explains the draft day fall I guess. He's an excellent late-round lottery ticket.

would you drop Tyler Lockett for Keelan Cole, Westbrook, Golladay, Godwin, or Anthony Miller

Yes