Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Trans fat, trans ams and trans family.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-son-transition-father-daughter-164709815.html

Eric Maison and his daughter, Corey, realized at the same time that they are transgender. The father and daughter - who were formerly mother and son - were watching a documentary about a transgender girl when they had their light bulb moment.

I think when they're done 'transitioning' God is going to wipe his hands of this whole mess called the human race.

Out of all the sickening atrocities people have committed against one another. The Holocaust, slavery, destroying children's lives by turning them into killers, a mother and son going transgender is the straw that breaks the camels back?

Transgender is a protected group. This is a slick move that will open new doors of government supported entitlement.

In fact, everyone but white males are in some sort of protected group and of course white males have the fictitious "white male privilege" that is currently under attack by the Lefties.

• Like 1

Transgender is a protected group. This is a slick move that will open new doors of government supported entitlement.

In fact, everyone but white males are in some sort of protected group and of course white males have the fictitious "white male privilege" that is currently under attack by the Lefties.

You really don't believe it exists? You are a fvcking idiot then. I am a white male and I won't lie, it makes my life easier at times. I love how threatened dudes like you get. It makes me laugh that transgender people threaten you so much. There are much more serious things in life to worry about.

What's also funny is the people who bltch and moan about it the most are often the same people who say they don't care about other people and their families. Yet they care so much about this. It's great.

Having mentally ill people set the policy for everyone else is mentally ill.

How long before Mothers Day and Fathers Day are considered politically incorrect?

Right this focking minute. I am offended!

Hawaii has the most generous welfare programs in the country. Remember when they were trying to fly their homeless to the mainland with one way tickets? Scumbags

Hawaii has the most generous welfare programs in the country. Remember when they were trying to fly their homeless to the mainland with one way tickets? Scumbags

Pretty sure multiple states do that. I've known many homeless who ended up here after a one way ticket was purchased for them.

It's unethical regardless, but judging from our homeless population, we've received far more than we've sent.

Pretty sure multiple states do that. I've known many homeless who ended up here after a one way ticket was purchased for them.

It's unethical regardless, but judging from our homeless population, we've received far more than we've sent.

Hold it now, didn't you question me when I said the people in the ER were illegals? How come you get to use your judgement and I can't?

Non-discriminatory, gender-sensitive, egalitarian parents.

Who is discriminated against if we maintain a Father's and Mother's Day? Ghey parents? If so your Parent's Day is the same as celebrating both ghey parents on Father's or Mother's Day. Whereas your solution discriminates against families which have a father and a mother in the child's life. I know, I know, liberals don't care about that, but some of us old farts do. I think this also handles the gender-sensitive concern as well, unless you think we should have 45 different days for the Cis/Trans/etc.

Egalitarian? What does that have to do with having a seperate Father's and Mother's Day? My wife and I have an extremely egalitarian relationship; heck, we even merged our finances! :dunno:

Hold it now, didn't you question me when I said the people in the ER were illegals? How come you get to use your judgement and I can't?

Funny, I didn't feel like looking up actual stats, because I know you nimrods will just ignore them. Also I'm not basing my opinion solely on skin color and inability to speak English.

But google "homeless one-way ticket" to get an idea that such behavior happens all over the US.

homeless one-way ticket

P.S. NYC did it, too. Scumbags!

• Like 1

You really don't believe it exists? You are a fvcking idiot then. I am a white male and I won't lie, it makes my life easier at times. I love how threatened dudes like you get. It makes me laugh that transgender people threaten you so much. There are much more serious things in life to worry about.

What's also funny is the people who bltch and moan about it the most are often the same people who say they don't care about other people and their families. Yet they care so much about this. It's great.

I'm a white male and while there have been times I suppose it's helped, it's also hurt. When I've been scrutinized for promotions by the H.R. Dept. For some reason there has to be a justification for a white male to be selected as 'the most qualified applicant'.

Maybe you should donate some of your time and money in the economically depressed areas to make up for your white privilege.

Who is discriminated against if we maintain a Father's and Mother's Day? Ghey parents? If so your Parent's Day is the same as celebrating both ghey parents on Father's or Mother's Day. Whereas your solution discriminates against families which have a father and a mother in the child's life. I know, I know, liberals don't care about that, but some of us old farts do. I think this also handles the gender-sensitive concern as well, unless you think we should have 45 different days for the Cis/Trans/etc.

Egalitarian? What does that have to do with having a seperate Father's and Mother's Day? My wife and I have an extremely egalitarian relationship; heck, we even merged our finances! :dunno:

Parents' day assures equal treatment for all parents, regardless of their gender identity. Sexual preference is irrelevant. It doesn't discriminate against anyone, as "parent" includes female, male, intersex, transgender and questioning parents. It even would include animals, if a child was raised by wolves, for example. Or fish.

Parents' day assures equal treatment for all parents, regardless of their gender identity. Sexual preference is irrelevant. It doesn't discriminate against anyone, as "parent" includes female, male, intersex, transgender and questioning parents. It even would include animals, if a child was raised by wolves, for example. Or fish.

Equal but worse in most cases. Like say, a traditional household with a mom and a dad. Because in that scenario, each has a special day which is celebrated by the children and the other parent. But you espouse taking that away because a handful of people can't identify as a mother or father. So in the interest of equality for a fraction of a percent of snowflakes with psychological issues, the rest of us suffer. Yay liberalism$#@! :(

Equal but worse in most cases. Like say, a traditional household with a mom and a dad. Because in that scenario, each has a special day which is celebrated by the children and the other parent. But you espouse taking that away because a handful of people can't identify as a mother or father. So in the interest of equality for a fraction of a percent of snowflakes with psychological issues, the rest of us suffer. Yay liberalism$#@! :(

Once he started talking about animals, I could only assume pen was being facetious.

:thumbsup: But cut him some slack, engineers are very concrete, literal thinkers.

I figured the wolves and fish comments were trolling; are you saying this entire sub-thread by you is trolling, and you recognize the value of individual Father's and Mother's Days? If so, color me trolled, congrats I guess. :cheers:

40% attempted suicide rate among trannys vs 4% for the general population.

Doesn't appear to be a safe bet for long term happiness for these poor, confused people.

Transgender people have a serious mental condition, and deserve our pity, not our indulgence.

I figured the wolves and fish comments were trolling; are you saying this entire sub-thread by you is trolling, and you recognize the value of individual Father's and Mother's Days? If so, color me trolled, congrats I guess. :cheers:

I don't have kids, and my parents have been dead for over a decade. We do stuff with the in-laws on their respective days. So I don't really care much about those holidays (or any other for that matter).

But I was trolling 100%, and hadn't heard of parents' Day until I looked it up, just in case it existed.

40% attempted suicide rate among trannys vs 4% for the general population.

Doesn't appear to be a safe bet for long term happiness for these poor, confused people.

They definitely have a lot of comorbid mental illness, but society's lack of acceptance doesn't help things.

I don't have kids, and my parents have been dead for over a decade. We do stuff with the in-laws on their respective days. So I don't really care much about those holidays (or any other for that matter).

But I was trolling 100%, and hadn't heard of parents' Day until I looked it up, just in case it existed.

Consider me caught :wall:

Out of all the sickening atrocities people have committed against one another. The Holocaust, slavery, destroying children's lives by turning them into killers, a mother and son going transgender is the straw that breaks the camels back?

Well...yeah.

Consider me caught :wall:

I think I see why some posters spend all their time doing it. It's amazing how stereotypic people perceive the other side, and the media/government probably likes it that way, as it easy to paint everything as us vs. them.

Who's back is broke? Thats how you categorize disagreement with this bathroom nonsense? I haven't heard of any violence concerning this, have you?

Who's back is broke? Thats how you categorize disagreement with this bathroom nonsense? I haven't heard of any violence concerning this, have you?

No no, I was referring to Filthy stating God was going to wash his hands of the human race

I think when they're done 'transitioning' God is going to wipe his hands of this whole mess called the human race.

Hence why I gave examples of shlt that is a hell of a lot worse. So if he hadn't washed his hands of us yet, I doubt transgender people are going to be the last straw.