Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

LeBron averages a triple double in NBA Finals

First player in NBA Finals history to achieve this feat.

Best player in the series, although you certainly can't give the MVP to a guy whose team loses in 5. Barring injury, this Golden State team might go on a 3 or 4 year championship run.

And lost

What an astute observation! You are like a sports genius or something. :doh:

What an astute observation! You are like a sports genius or something. :doh:

another sensitive lebron hog swallower. :( sorry bud, its ok he can still be the greatest to you. Hang in there today, ok bud. :(

another sensitive lebron hog swallower. :( sorry bud, its ok he can still be the greatest to you. Hang in there today, ok bud. :(

So when Brady loses a Super Bowl, he's no longer the best all-time QB? Your logic is flawed. And it makes you sound even dumber than you normally do.

Maybe take a day off of cleaning shitty pipes and go to the beach. You sound like you need a break. :(

And by the way, just to clear up my stance, Jordan is the best ever. But Lebron is second best and he further cements that every season. First ever triple double average in the NBA finals. Just remarkable.

So when Brady loses a Super Bowl, he's no longer the best all-time QB? Your logic is flawed. And it makes you sound even dumber than you normally do.

Maybe take a day off of cleaning shitty pipes and go to the beach. You sound like you need a break. :(

And by the way, just to clear up my stance, Jordan is the best ever. But Lebron is second best and he further cements that every season. First ever triple double average in the NBA finals. Just remarkable.

This.

You'll just have goofballs that will blame lebron for everything. He coulda averaged 50 per....still his fault.

Wonder when LeBron starts taking veiled shots at his own front office and demanding they get better / add talent etc.

This biggest disappointment for Cleveland again has to be Kevin Love. I turned it off in the 3rd when he had yet to score a point. What a total waste of space that guy is in a Cavs jersey.

My other thought was that the Cavs really should have traded for Nerlens Noel as a cheap / rookie contract rental. They need a rim protector in the worst way. Durant just abused them for stretches.

keep your head up kid, his failures dont make them your failures.

Wonder when LeBron starts taking veiled shots at his own front office and demanding they get better / add talent etc.

This biggest disappointment for Cleveland again has to be Kevin Love. I turned it off in the 3rd when he had yet to score a point. What a total waste of space that guy is in a Cavs jersey.

My other thought was that the Cavs really should have traded for Nerlens Noel as a cheap / rookie contract rental. They need a rim protector in the worst way. Durant just abused them for stretches.

They are far and away the second best team in the entire league. And have a huge payroll. The front office has gone out of it's way to surround him with talent. Durant being a pussie and joining the Warriors threw the balance of the league off. Maybe Lebron will sign with Golden State after next season. LOL

This.

You'll just have goofballs that will blame lebron for everything. He coulda averaged 50 per....still his fault.

It would be like Jordan being taken off of the Dream Team in '92 and put on Croatia. Dream Team would still be the best team in the world and would destroy Croatia. But that's not a slight on Jordan. Sometimes your team is simply overmatched.

It would be like Jordan being taken off of the Dream Team in '92 and put on Croatia. Dream Team would still be the best team in the world and would destroy Croatia. But that's not a slight on Jordan. Sometimes your team is simply overmatched.

:lol:

Kyrie Irving is definitely a suck bad stiff. Not even top 100 in the NBA I bet. I bet if he was able to try out of the Croatia team, he'd get cut

:lol:

Kyrie Irving is definitely a suck bad stiff. Not even top 100 in the NBA I bet. I bet if he was able to try out of the Croatia team, he'd get cut

Where did I say that Kryrie Irving sucks? I said that Cleveland is far and away the second best team in basketball. :wacko:

You're doing it again. You're attempting to talk sports with the adults. You always embarrass yourself. Go start an abortion thread or something. :wave:

I guess Croatia would have a player of Irving's ability to play with Jordan, right :wacko:

nitwit

I guess Croatia would have a player of Irving's ability to play with Jordan, right :wacko:

nitwit

Jesus this is painful. Just stop.

If Love shows up at all for game 3 and 5, the Cavs have a 3-2 lead. I don't put it all on him, Irving and James make very little attempt to get him involved in the offense. It's all them doing 1 on 1 stuff.

nitwit

Psssst. Croatia won the Silver medal. That's why I chose them. :doh:

Isn't there a 'sticking things in my anus' thread you can lend your expertise to, phaggot?

• Like 1

nitwit

And for the record, since I love to educate morons, Croatia has Drazen Petrovic and Toni Kukoc on it. And with Jordan, still wouldn't have sniffed the gold. Which was my point. Which flew over your pea-brained head. :doh:

Great player...physical specimen...just don't see that killer instinct enough that Jordan had.

And while he was missing even tough shots...Durant was making them.

Warriors just have a great team put together than can score on anyone. Tough to beat that unless you play nearly perfect.

If Love shows up at all for game 3 and 5, the Cavs have a 3-2 lead. I don't put it all on him, Irving and James make very little attempt to get him involved in the offense. It's all them doing 1 on 1 stuff.

I don't blame them either really because Love is a bad fit for the Cavs - a post scorer who is useless in transition and not a great defender or rim protector.

Lebron is great and his numbers have always been great. But numbers lie a bit. A triple double is great. But look at him score in the 4th. GS was letting him go to the hoop for the last 5 minutes since they didnt want to foul and stop the clock.

Plus it is a different game. When scores are routinely 125-120 instead of 90-85 like it was in the 80s and 90s....there are a lot more stats to be had. Tons more stats.

Not saying Lebron isnt a top 5 player of all time....so all you lebron schlong takers dont get all twitchy and cry.

LeBron defenders working overtime today.

Highest payroll in the league and a lot of the guys were handpicked by the king. He should probably stick to being the best player on the court. Save the GM duties until after retirement.

In the 98 finals the 3 highest team scores in 6 games of play was 96 93 and 88. 4 of those games neither the Bulls nor the Jazz got out of the 80s.

Totally different game. Like the NFL.

Lebron is great and his numbers have always been great. But numbers lie a bit. A triple double is great. But look at him score in the 4th. GS was letting him go to the hoop for the last 5 minutes since they didnt want to foul and stop the clock.

Plus it is a different game. When scores are routinely 125-120 instead of 90-85 like it was in the 80s and 90s....there are a lot more stats to be had. Tons more stats.

Not saying Lebron isnt a top 5 player of all time....so all you lebron schlong takers dont get all twitchy and cry.

Highest payroll in the league and a lot of the guys were handpicked by the king. He should probably stick to being the best player on the court. Save the GM duties until after retirement.

In the 98 finals the 3 highest team scores in 6 games of play was 96 93 and 88. 4 of those games neither the Bulls nor the Jazz got out of the 80s.

Totally different game. Like the NFL.

:first: :clap:

I agree with this. Last night's game had scores that you would see in the all star games of my youth.

Now what are those 350 point totals?

No defense

Yeah, because being on the second best team in the league is so horrible.

Hey, just curious, why did you go into hiding after game three? When your boy Curry sh1t the bed? You run your mouth any time he has a good game and then hide behind the sofa when he doesn't. That's the definition of a pussie. :wave:

Yeah, because being on the second best team in the league is so horrible.

Hey, just curious, why did you go into hiding after game three? When your boy Curry sh1t the bed? You run your mouth any time he has a good game and then hide behind the sofa when he doesn't. That's the definition of a pussie. :wave:

WHy are you always so upset?

• Like 1

Might have something to do with people who don't know their head from their ass trying to talk basketball. In any shape or form trying to bash LeBron is about the stupidest thing I've read here and this board has a lot of stupid things

Might have something to do with people who don't know their head from their ass trying to talk basketball. In any shape or form trying to bash LeBron is about the stupidest thing I've read here and this board has a lot of stupid things

get smarter.

when brady wins people belittle his accomplishments. when tiger fails people pile on. when the Yankees suck baseball fans are happy.

it isn't anything new to rip an all time great. so why get upset and call people names like a 7 year old?

get smarter.

when brady wins people belittle his accomplishments. when tiger fails people pile on. when the Yankees suck baseball fans are happy.

it isn't anything new to rip an all time great. so why get upset and call people names like a 7 year old?

Thats fair.

And im at least 8 you sonofabitch. ;)

LeBron couldn't get'r done. All the personal stats are cute, but that's not the objective.

(10-6) 2007 Giants > (16-0) 2007 Patriots

Talking sports with unknowledgeable people gets frustrating. But I'm never upset. Hope this helps

Like calling his fans 'Lebron schlong takers' like you did a few posts above?

Glass houses, hypocrite. :wave:

I dunno... after I heard Love was scoreless I started focusing on him. There were times where he got the ball 10 feet from the rim, isolated on Durant, and he just passed it back out. He should be able to steamroll Durant. He just wasn't aggressive IMO.

Talking sports with unknowledgeable people gets frustrating. But I'm never upset. Hope this helps

Exactly. It's stupid to say things like LeBron didn't get it done when he did something nobody has ever done in a finals and averaged a triple-double. Guy was killing himself out there.

Be interesting to see what Cleveland does. I have a feeling they are going to retool that entire roster. A Jimmy Butler or Paul George on that team would make a huge

Exactly. It's stupid to say things like LeBron didn't get it done when he did something nobody has ever done in a finals and averaged a triple-double. Guy was killing himself out there.

So he did get it done?

Was his objective his own statistics? Then yep, he got it done.

So he did get it done?

The Jim Kelly of the NBA.

At least he got there!

So he did get it done?

Yeah, if he could only be as awesome as Robert Horry. Or even Shaun Livingston, who got a ring last night. :doh:

GS is the best team. Lebron is still most likely the best all around player. And Durant is the best offensive player.

I just find it funny the people that get so mad that GS stacked their team. in 2012 Durant on the team he was drafted by went up against the Miami not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 team and lost. He got to meet an all star team that was formed to easily win championships. But now all of a sudden DUrant isn't allowed to do that. It is just hilarious to me. As if Lebron and the Cavs won't go out and add another top player this offseason.