Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Several “star players” considering sitting out season until Kaep is signed

Ill actually be impressed and respect anyone who actually sits the season out. At least theyre putting their money where their convictions are, however misguided.

However, I highly doubt anyone does. Will make a bunch of empty threats. Use it as an excuse to miss OTAs, camp, maybe preseason games. But when the money gets real, theyll get unwoke.

At least theyre putting their money where their convictions are

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking lmwhiteprivelagedazzoff if you think any of them give up money for their "beliefs". They don't . EVER. Dance monkey.

I just want to know whats the endgame, if I was an owner I would be like what would you like ME to do about all this, other than pay you millions of dollars

Trump gets impeached, Hillary moves into the White House.

That has always been the endgame.

Trump gets impeached, Hillary moves into the White House.

That has always been the endgame.

Ill take Trump over Pence any day. Trump might be a tard, but that dude is scary. :wacko:

I saw where mike florio at pft is ACTIVELY encouraging nfl player's to boycott ota's. Remember when journalism was a real thing?

If Mike Florio wants to figure out why owners aren't signing these dillwads, he should check out the reaction to every one of his Kaepernick ass-sucking stories generate in his own PFT forums.

You guys are missing the best part. The competing protests.

Cheese, didn't you guys learn anything from occupy or BLM or me to?

Six months from now, there's going to be a group of these idiots who want to lay down for Syrian panda bears or do the Macarena for peruvians with harelips or god-knows-what by then.

Then the Kaepernick types are going to be pissed off that other people are disrespecting their protest time.

And then the other side's going to say why the hell is this your time? I belong here just as much as you do!

And let the sissy slap fight begin.

Honest to God, go to the Smithsonian and look at some of the old historical photographs. Whether it was Vietnam or The Teapot Dome scandal or the Boston Tea Party, there's always at least one guy in the back holding up a Legalize Hemp! Sign.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking lmwhiteprivelagedazzoff if you think any of them give up money for their "beliefs". They don't . EVER. Dance monkey.

Yeah. Thats pretty much what the rest of my post said.

I just want to know whats the endgame, if I was an owner I would be like what would you like ME to do about all this, other than pay you millions of dollars

They say the strangest things when asked this. Like...I will protest until there is equal treatment for blacks. Thats such a vague and grey area statement. May as well say Im holding my breath until there is world peace or say you are standing on one foot til every hungry child is fed. Its a no win situation, you will basically be protesting forever.

These college educated young men have yet to grasp the fact that they are in the entertainment business. Yes, people want to be entertained, but it's not necessary to be entertained by them. I was just entertaining myself yesterday without the NFL's help.

They say the strangest things when asked this. Like...I will protest until there is equal treatment for blacks. Thats such a vague and grey area statement. May as well say Im holding my breath until there is world peace or say you are standing on one foot til every hungry child is fed. Its a no win situation, you will basically be protesting forever.

Thats true. You never get a solution from these folks.

Hope this is garbage. Teams shouldnt be blackmailed into signing crappy locker room distractions.

This. The media made Kaep undesirable. They are the ones who ruined his career. Any team that signs him is accepting a circus along with him. By constantly asking why he isn't on a team, they made teams not want him.

Kaepernick doesn't even vote. Nice leader

Kaepernick doesn't even vote. Nice leader

That's the only thing about his message that I completely endorse. I hope he inspires all his supporters to not vote.

This is right up there with all the cheese diick dumbass celebrities vowing to leave the US if Trump won.

There's a better chance of Bigfoot and Jimmy Hoffa walking into a bar and saying, "Hey, heard you e been looking for us."

• Like 1

Here's something that you surely know: Detroit Lions fans loved Barry Sanders during his career.

Here's something you may not know: Sanders chose to retire just before players were to report to training camp and the timing pissed us the hell off. I know on my part it took several years to warm up to him again.

---------------

Since no one is threatening to sit out now, hopefully these "several star players" decide to sit out just before training camp opens like Barry did. The timing would be grand.

Fake News

Until these star players are identified - this.

Fake like Chris Long giving up his vet minimum salary after earning his millions.

Trump making dumb people do dumb things. Even though the story is BS. Florio should be ashamed passing anything on this clown says. Him and Peter King are sickening. So woke.

Florio is a hack that is actively seeking out nfl labor unrest to sell his opinion

Over/Under on the number of white players that sit out

2?

I'd say the o/u on any player sitting out is .5

There is not a SINGLE player in the NFL that can not be replaced by someone more hungry. NOT ONE.

There is not a SINGLE player in the NFL that can not be replaced by someone more hungry. NOT ONE.

Hah.... yeah ok

Hah.... yeah ok

They have practice squads filled with people who would shank the player in front of him for a job. Let alone play in his place while he strikes for Kaep to get a job. Also. How many players that are an integral part of their team do you think would strike? None of the QBS for sure. Outside of the QB position you need physical skills. You can find the fastness of a WR or the toughness of a RB damn near anywhere if you put out the call.

They have practice squads filled with people who would shank the player in front of him for a job. Let alone play in his place while he strikes for Kaep to get a job. Also. How many players that are an integral part of their team do you think would strike? None of the QBS for sure. Outside of the QB position you need physical skills. You can find the fastness of a WR or the toughness of a RB damn near anywhere if you put out the call.

You said no one could be replaced. That's what I laughed at. Good luck if the top 5 qbs all sat out

You said no one could be replaced. That's what I laughed at. Good luck if the top 5 qbs all sat out

That is true. I did not really mean. Any of them. The QBS could not be replaced as easy for sure. I also do not think for a single second that any Qbs would sit out. Not one. The only Qbs that would even claim they are thinking of this would be Cam and Jameis Winston. They are both borderline retarded and I could see them falling for the BLM line.

And? How many injures of significant players were there last year? A lot. The best QB, RB and the 1a WR went down in the first part of the season. Elliot suspended. Deshaun Watson. JJ Watt. There are more. Guess what? The show went on.

That is true. I did not really mean. Any of them. The QBS could not be replaced as easy for sure. I also do not think for a single second that any Qbs would sit out. Not one. The only Qbs that would even claim they are thinking of this would be Cam and Jameis Winston. They are both borderline retarded and I could see them falling for the BLM line.

We wuz kiengs n shite.

I'd say the o/u on any player sitting out is .5

Are you calling Shaun King a liar? :mad:

Are you calling Shaun King a liar? :mad:

No one would ever call the white guy who turned black as he got older a liar.