Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Roy Moore (R) Alabamer - diddled a 14 year old girl ?

I guess when you already voted for a rapey dude with a hooker wife, you might as well go all in. :dunno:

I do agree with you about the Clintons, though I would say that Bill was both 'rapey' and a prostitute, having whored himself out to any number of suitors in Russia and China.

The Hillary supporters could probably provide a few tips. Losing with dignity, that sort of thing.

True. I am proud to have not voted for her either. :thumbsup:

So, on abortion, for example - you won't vote for someone who is for abortion in its current state, but you are ok in voting for a guy who would then diddle that kid that was not aborted? Just trying to reconcile certain morality votes vs. others.

I would not vote for a party that endorses the killing of babies yet fights for the lives of murderers.

You guys being deliberately obtuse or what? I said previously Moore should bow out of the race. I also said I just wouldn't vote AT ALL if he were the conservative running. Is that clear enough?

The fact that the Democrats won't cross party lines on votes yet some Republicans will indicates if you vote Democrat your representative will listen only to the party leadership. Currently that leadership has brought us:

1. The rigging of a Democratic Primary.

2. The attempted rigging of the General Election.

3. The weaponization of the intelligence community to facilitate that rigging.

4. Turning a blind eye to wholesale corruption by the Clintons.

5. The blatent subverting of the Rule of Law that should have punished HRC for her crimes.

You vote Democrat and that's what you're supporting.

The Hillary supporters could probably provide a few tips. Losing with dignity, that sort of thing.

Let me know when you find one :thumbsup:

Let me know when you find one :thumbsup:

Good point. Turn on a light, and suddenly all the Hillary roaches scatter.

I would not vote for a party that endorses the killing of babies yet fights for the lives of murderers.

This was the point that I was trying make and you keep ignoring it. You only vote for a party. Got it.

I vote for individuals, since that is actually who is running. No sense in discussing it any further as it is clearly a waste of time.

This was the point that I was trying make and you keep ignoring it. You only vote for a party. Got it.

I vote for individuals, since that is actually who is running. No sense in discussing it any further as it is clearly a waste of time.

With Dems there are no indjviduals; only party support. At least some Repubs vote against their party.

In the 1990s I considered all candidates. These days, there isn't a choice as I laid out what the Dems have brought us.

With Dems there are no indjviduals; only party support. At least some Repubs vote against their party.

In the 1990s I considered all candidates. These days, there isn't a choice as I laid out what the Dems have brought us.

It is good that you have such an open mind and don't speak in generalities or stereotypes. :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: That's not what he said; that's what you said. He said he won't vote for that party. Why? Because of principles he holds which run counter to the principles that party holds. WTF do you think party platforms are for?

Nothing he said indicates otherwise - except to say that he restricts his votes to people outside of the ideologies he doesn't like. He mentioned a specific element of a party platform, and you looked to make it binary.

I have little to no doubt that Filthy would vote for David Clarke - yet he ran as a Democrat. Do you agree?

Now. Are you going to cede the point, or do you need to be scrutinized further over it?

• Like 1

True. I am proud to have not voted for her either. :thumbsup:

Good job. She barely lost Pennsylvania. Thanks.

:rolleyes: That's not what he said; that's what you said. He said he won't vote for that party. Why? Because of principles he holds which run counter to the principles that party holds. WTF do you think party platforms are for?

Nothing he said indicates otherwise - except to say that he restricts his votes to people outside of the ideologies he doesn't like. He mentioned a specific element of a party platform, and you looked to make it binary.

I have little to no doubt that Filthy would vote for David Clarke - yet he ran as a Democrat. Do you agree?

Now. Are you going to cede the point, or do you need to be scrutinized further over it?

Cede the point? You are talking out of your ass for someone else. If I wanted your opinion, I would ask for it.

ETA: Even Filthy didn't dispute what I said. I appreciate his honesty.

Got a point?

People in some states that voted for third party candidates as a protest helped Trump. You live in one of those states.

Again, thank you. Sheeez, I'm trying to be polite.

People in some states that voted for third party candidates as a protest helped Trump.

How does voting for Gary Johnson help Trump?

How does voting for Gary Johnson help Trump?

Forget it man. You're trolling isn't that interesting anymore. And BTW, I saw your "proof" of you in Dallas on imgur. Sad and weak. You are a chump of the highest order.

Forget it man. You're trolling isn't that interesting anymore. And BTW, I saw your "proof" of you in Dallas on imgur. Sad and weak. You are a chump of the highest order.

:lol: Gun thrown. :overhead:

Cede the point? You are talking out of your ass for someone else. If I wanted your opinion, I would ask for it.

I'm not correcting you because you want me to. I'm correcting you because you need correcting.

ETA: Even Filthy didn't dispute what I said. I appreciate his honesty.

No, Filthy did dispute what you said. You just don't understand what he said, either the first or second time.

Good point. Turn on a light, and suddenly all the Hillary roaches scatter.

I think its more that most people who voted for her werent so much for her as against Trump, and since the election was a year ago shes no longer relevant so only the most diehard hillary supporters would still give a sh1t.

In other words its time to move on.

HTH

Youre wasting your time man.

They dont view politics as disagreements. They view it as an existential war. Good vs. evil. The rebels vs. the Jedi.

They honestly believe that everyone who doesnt believe with them is at best, a moronic brainwashed sheep, or if not, an evil manipulative America hating insurgent of totalitarian Marxism.

They honestly believe that one party is unethical scum while the other is not. They come up with and believe ridiculous conspiracy theories about the other side, crazy beautiful mind complicated nonsense involving serial killing, pedophile dungeons, muslim homosexual bathhouses, etc.

But every single thing that tarnished their party is the nefarious work of the propaganda wing of the enemy, aka the mainstream media.

In short, they are completely focking irrational. Dont even bother with the pretense of debate with them.

That's funny, because we've discussed time and again (with links to studies) how liberals have a harder time empathizing with conservatives than vice versa. And the cognitive dissonance on the left over the Trump election is staggering -- a large contingent of them honestly think that everyone who voted for Trump hates women, Messicans, Muslims... basically everyone by white males. They just can't resolve it otherwise. :dunno:

• Like 1

That's funny, because we've discussed time and again (with links to studies) how liberals have a harder time empathizing with conservatives than vice versa. And the cognitive dissonance on the left over the Trump election is staggering -- a large contingent of them honestly think that everyone who voted for Trump hates women, Messicans, Muslims... basically everyone by white males. They just can't resolve it otherwise. :dunno:

They are extremely tolerant, as long as you agree with them on 100% of the issues.

:dunno:

• Like 1

Remember when they showed the pictures of the children that died from Assads chemical attacks? Horrible, powerful images. Breaks your heart. I was wondering how come we don't see pictures of the children killed in Islamic terrorist attacks?

Are people still fighting for Roy Moore's victims, or is their job done?

Oh yea, that whole thing is over now.. They couldn't care less.

Oh yea, that whole thing is over now.. They couldn't care less.

They exposed his pedophilia for all the wrong reasons. :mad:

They exposed his pedophilia for all the wrong reasons. :mad:

It would be good if the point and you at least had an affair.

It would be good if the point and you at least had an affair.

Whoosh!

Right. Like how the KKK is a bigger threat than Islamic terrorists. Now that's irrational. Your side has gone so far to the stupid you're never coming back.

Thats just it man.

Both sides have to. So far to the stupid theyre never coming back. Both.

You wont hear a word out of me defending the Democratic Party. Fock them. Bunch of scumbags.

Sams is true if the republicans.

Hell, if the capitol dome collapsed during the state of the union and took the whole focking lot of them out, the country would be better off.

Im not the one constantly backing one side as a solution to anything. Our democracy is utterly broken. It is nothing more than an oligarchy at this point.

Sure. Most liberals are stupid dooshes. As are most conservatives.

You can find any number of examples here of my utter disgust with the way the liberals have lost their focking minds of late.

And your point is exactly my point. What we have now are two irrational sides that dont really give a Fock about solutions. Its about beating the other side.

Its every bit as irrational as Shia vs. Sunni, or auburn vs. Alabama. Its gone full retard on BOTH sides.

I think he answered the question you asked, 10 minutes before you asked it, so I wonder if you were really curious to know the answer, didn't read the response, or were you more interested in casting aspersions with a moral challenge you already knew the answer to, and piled on anyway?

Like this poster, who far prefers to cast aspersions, having more than ample opportunity to have recognized that FatBoy's question was already answered to the satisfaction of anyone who would possibly have an open mind about this topic.

Titans: it isn't "disagreements" anymore when one side introduces character assassination to the degree that your side has. It is a war tactic.

The moral bankruptcy of this topic isn't found on the Right. Those on the right well understand the sheer volume of baseless attacks on people who come from the conservative right; they're viewed as the primary enemy to the progressives, and the Left doesn't mind being truly immoral in fabricating nonsense after nonsense to character assassinate them. It's endemic to their nature, which is why we now see such a wide variety of examples: (blacks placing racist graffiti on doors; gays slurring themselves on cakes, etc).

And we on the Right are tired of it. You and others now regularly call Moore a 'kiddy diddler', when aspects of these stories have flat fallen apart right in front of your face. The only thing I can truly discern is that he had a taste for late teens girls when he was in his 30's. I didn't see "diddling" in any of the stories that had sufficient credibility with me to take to the bank.

Combine these observations with the more than suspicious timing of the attacks (what: Moore has managed to achieve his level of success without anyone hearing about any of this until now...and - in addition - these allegations didn't appear in the primary either??)..and you see why Conservatives are fully about saying "FOCK YOU" to the insipid left.

So the reaction is: presume that these attacks are nearly entirely bullsht until they've had their full facts uncovered and investigated. I haven't seen that at all.

And again I'll ask: is this thread going to be around longer than these accusers? Which is going to disappear into the ether first?

All right mensa. Lets try to keep this civil for a change.

Sure. Both parties have assassinated the character of the other over and over. Both are scum.

As for Moore, come on man.

I dont care about why the timing happened as it did. Dont even care about who brought it to light.

Dont care about security guards or yearbooks.

All you need to know came out of his own mouth on hannity I think it was.

Did you date underage girls?

If I did I always asked their momma first.

Done. Over. Stick a fork in it.

And if he had a D next to his name youd be at the front of the lynch mob and you know it.

Thats just it man.

Both sides have to. So far to the stupid theyre never coming back. Both.

You wont hear a word out of me defending the Democratic Party. Fock them. Bunch of scumbags.

Sams is true if the republicans.

Hell, if the capitol dome collapsed during the state of the union and took the whole focking lot of them out, the country would be better off.

Im not the one constantly backing one side as a solution to anything. Our democracy is utterly broken. It is nothing more than an oligarchy at this point.

Sorry, there are basic differences that are miles apart. Wanting to import 500k refugees like the democrats want to do is pure madness. Take a look at Europe. If we open ourselves up even more to a situation like that than we already have the rest of the differences are meaningless.

You can find any number of examples here of my utter disgust with the way the liberals have lost their focking minds of late.

Little OT, just want to share this:

There is a black guy who has been holding up a sign outside high schools in the area recently (spends a week doing it at one, then goes onto the next). It says "Marriage ='s 1 man + 1 woman." The school I work at has a pretty liberal student population so they get irked and engage with him. If this guy wasn't black I'm sure it would be even more of a problem than it is. Yesterday this mom comes in and gets very dramatic "do you know what he's saying???" He's going to incite a riot. He's riling up the students. He used the term "Hitler youths" (not actually calling them it)...saying it with the kind of anger as if he had punched her kid in the face.

She sounds pissed herself most of all, hyper indignant, but needs to focus on the "situation" of it in order to hopefully suppress the guy's right to free speech. He has the right as long as he stays on the sidewalk.

My liberal colleagues know that he does. It's calmly explained to her, and after all of her pleas were going nowhere, and she's realizing that even if he's saying some unpc stuff, it's not the arrestable offense she is thinking....she goes into how she can't believe her 14-year-old daughter has to hear this stuff and finally, after going down that road a little bit...lowers her voice and throws in

"And he showed his stuff."

Come again now? After the 5 minutes of indignantly seeing what it takes for this guy to be stopped, by explaining, in your pissed off terms, what he is actually doing, you then say he "showed his stuff." It was her evil little Hail Mary.

The way kids are we'd have heard about that already and heard about it more than a few times. The guy has managed to not get arrested at other schools. This isn't even his first year doing it.

I was shocked, though I shouldn't be, but she hated his message so much, that if it took a horrendous lie to stop him, it was worth it.

Makes me have to rethink what people are capable of, especially the cognitive dissonance of people who use the word "tolerance" the most.

• Like 1

Sorry, there are basic differences that are miles apart. Wanting to import 500k refugees like the democrats want to do is pure madness. Take a look at Europe. If we open ourselves up even more to a situation like that than we already have the rest of the differences are meaningless.

Im not saying there arent differences. Just that they both suck.

And yeah, I agree with you on that issue. And thats a reasonable single issue to select to vote republican on.

The republicans went wacko right many years ago, which killed that for me.

The democrats are currently going psycho left, which has disgusted even me, a lefty.

Would be nice to see some centrism re emerge in our political landscape. But thats never gonna happen as long as we are entrenched in hatred for the other side.

In reality, both parties are pretty much fringe parties at this point.

Thats all Im saying.

Im not saying there arent differences. Just that they both suck.

And yeah, I agree with you on that issue. And thats a reasonable single issue to select to vote republican on.

The republicans went wacko right many years ago, which killed that for me.

The democrats are currently going psycho left, which has disgusted even me, a lefty.

Would be nice to see some centrism re emerge in our political landscape. But thats never gonna happen as long as we are entrenched in hatred for the other side.

In reality, both parties are pretty much fringe parties at this point.

Thats all Im saying.

I don't know. There had been a lot of movement from the right on issues like gay rights and marijuana. I can't think of one thing the left has budged on. Opposite as a matter of fact

I don't know. There had been a lot of movement from the right on issues like gay rights and marijuana. I can't think of one thing the left has budged on. Opposite as a matter of fact

Ill even agree to that.

Throughout the 90s and early 00s, the Democrats were the more moderate party. The more centrist. That largely explains their national success, Clinton and obama both being two term presidents, etc.

Today, yeah, the left is going Bananas. And that is, i think, why you are seeing the republicans having more success of late, i.e trump.

People here like to paint trump as a revolution of the right. I dont agree with that at all. Hell, trump isnt even really a right winger.

Its a revolution of, if anything, the center. It is more an indictment of what the left is doing than an affirmation of anything the right is doing.

• Like 1

Ill even agree to that.

Throughout the 90s and early 00s, the Democrats were the more moderate party. The more centrist. That largely explains their national success, Clinton and obama both being two term presidents, etc.

Today, yeah, the left is going Bananas. And that is, i think, why you are seeing the republicans having more success of late, i.e trump.

People here like to paint trump as a revolution of the right. I dont agree with that at all. Hell, trump isnt even really a right winger.

Its a revolution of, if anything, the center. It is more an indictment of what the left is doing than an affirmation of anything the right is doing.

Well said.

Is Darth maul a Sith Lord?

He's the cool guy with the double sided and the red face right? The one who killed the guy from Taken?

Apparently his special set of skills do not include lightsaberring.