Sign in to follow this  
BobSanders_33

Rookie RB Steal of the Draft

matt jones 2016

matt jones 2016

I think it's really going to take an injury for him to be relevant. Which ever rb i invest the most in, whether its Mike Davis, Matt Jones, David Johnson, Gurley, or Gordon, you can bet that rb will most definitely not be the breakout rookie this year.

What weapons do the jags have that are great targets ?

I think it's really going to take an injury for him to be relevant. Which ever rb i invest the most in, whether its Mike Davis, Matt Jones, David Johnson, Gurley, or Gordon, you can bet that rb will most definitely not be the breakout rookie this year.

I agree with this post

Remember Forestt was out of football when he got a shot with the Ravens , and if Rice did not beat up his wife he might still be out of the game . So great point about Kubiak no longer on the Ravens coaching staff . I would not count on Forestt having the same season he had last season . Allen can steal a lot of work from him he is a upgrade from the backups they had last season .

I have to agree. Kubiak has a way of getting good production on the ground no matter who carries the rock.

Not many coaches have that ability, and I'd bet against the new guy bringing about a better ground game.

I have to agree. Kubiak has a way of getting good production on the ground no matter who carries the rock.

Not many coaches have that ability, and I'd bet against the new guy bringing about a better ground game.

Check Forte's stats the last two years. Rushing yardage might be down but his reception totals and receiving yards are way up. Trestman can and will get production from the talent on that roster. IMO Trestman's hiring means up arrow for pretty much every Raven; Flacco, Forsett, Steve Smith and whoever plays TE. (and Marlon Brown)

• Like 1

Check Forte's stats the last two years. Rushing yardage might be down but his reception totals and receiving yards are way up. Trestman can and will get production from the talent on that roster. IMO Trestman's hiring means up arrow for pretty much every Raven; Flacco, Forsett, Steve Smith and whoever plays TE. (and Marlon Brown)

FFI has Breshad Perriman ranked over Agholor and Parker among rookie WRs largely for this reason.

Pretty sure he's not going to be a steal, but since we are talking about rookie RB. What are your thoughts on Ameer Abdullah? What round would you draft him?

not disagreeing with you, but you have to keep in mind, the RB's in Baltimore dont have Forte's talent. Doing what he did with forte is easy when you have what may be the best pass catching RB's in the NFL. doing it with anyone else may not be so simple.

Of course, we cant say for sure what the result will be. That's why we actually play the games.

• Like 1

Pretty sure he's not going to be a steal, but since we are talking about rookie RB. What are your thoughts on Ameer Abdullah? What round would you draft him?

I'm all about drafting him. I'm hoping for a round 7-8 price tag