Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Alvin Kamara

Would agree.

Peterson I think is a done deal.

His floor is 5 runs and 5 reception with high of 20 touches a game. Hopefully he really is a super star, because that's all he is going to get. I lost DJ and now Cook, and he will have to sub in.

Think you have a winner.

I will be sliding him in for Jay Ajai once his bye is over. Just saying that is like a kick in the balls

I will be sliding him in for Jay Ajai once his bye is over. Just saying that is like a kick in the balls

Not really, Ajayi hasn't done anything this year-I've got 2 slackers on my team this year in Ajayi and Cooks. I will be playing Kamara also after his bye. Good luck to us.

Is Ingram droppable now since kamara is emerging?

No way. Ingram is still the official starter, but his upside is limited. He produced in the past sharing the ball with another back, he will be fine as RB2.

Not really, Ajayi hasn't done anything this year-I've got 2 slackers on my team this year in Ajayi and Cooks. I will be playing Kamara also after his bye. Good luck to us.

It's a kick in the nuts because I spent a high draft pick on Ajayi. I will be happy with his production if he can keep up being the satellite back and get 7-10 targets a game. Thats like having a wr at rb.

Drafted both Ingram & Kamara. Both have been on my bench so far. I like Ingram, owned him last season.

Just traded Ingram away for WR upgrade.

I feel we've seen Ingram's ceiling, & it's likely he'll remain an RB2 with little upside, imo.

Kamara's role looks like it will grow, as he's getting increased targets.

My dream is that Kamara takes over, and is an RB1 down the stretch. I'll say 15% chance.

I did the same thing and have Kamara as a 12th round keeper. Wanna trade Ingram away. Who did you get in return for him. Hard to gauge his value

Drafted both Ingram & Kamara. Both have been on my bench so far. I like Ingram, owned him last season.

Just traded Ingram away for WR upgrade.

I feel we've seen Ingram's ceiling, & it's likely he'll remain an RB2 with little upside, imo.

Kamara's role looks like it will grow, as he's getting increased targets.

My dream is that Kamara takes over, and is an RB1 down the stretch. I'll say 15% chance.