Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for my son. I had him at 38 so I'm an older dad. I'm not sure I could have provided the things he needs to succeed when I was younger. At 41 I'm better off financially and emotionally to handle a child. Each year I've had him I have done great things. I have been spurned by his presence to become the person I should have been all along.

I could cure cancer tomorrow and he would always be the best thing I ever did.

What say ye? What are you thankful for? The mansion and trophy wife or the cars and the bank account?

Some days are horrid but thankful I'm still here. Never take your health for granted..

My three kids are healthy, good at school, and well behaved. My son is an eight year old clone of me in (nearly) every way, while my daughters are top end gorgeous. Being able to provide a middle class life for them. When I was a kid I swore that my own children wouldn't grow up in the low income dysfunction that had me so frequently contemplating suicide and I'm thankful that's come to pass.

I have my health. My hair is the exact same at 46 as it was at 16. It never betrayed me (unlike my belly).

The Greatest Generation and all the generations who proceeded them all the way back through history to the original Thanksgiving who made the America I grew up in great, if not my own personal situation, which sucked.

That I made it two years after my Dads death. Next year is going to be a challenge.

• Like 1

Truly too much to list.

Life right now is glorious. Trying to slow it down and enjoy each day for what it is.

I'm not thankful at all. Lost Rodgers, ODB and Mixon sucks. If one of those things don't happen I'm on my way to anther title, I had to play Cutler. Do you know what that's like? Do you?

I'm not thankful at all. Lost Rodgers, ODB and Mixon sucks. If one of those things don't happen I'm on my way to anther title, I had to play Cutler. Do you know what that's like? Do you?

My 3-7-1 record feels your pain

Crazy morning, getting ready now...thankful for Buddy Holly :music_guitarred: and playlists on youtube.

Being able to provide for a wonderful family. My wife and son are both more than I could ever deserve. I don't know what I did in a previous life but I'm pretty sure I was focking awesome to deserve the one I have now.

Kilroy, I am with you there bro, I had my son at 37, he just turned 6, I am turning 43 next month, its hard to keep up, but I couldn't have provided like I can now if we had kids in our early 20's. I was too busy gambling and drinking

I am thankful to have a great woman. I am thankful that we are able to earn more than enough money to see to our needs and also travel a lot. I am thankful that my family is healthy. I am thankful that I finally found a life that makes me happy.

I am thankful to have a great woman. I am thankful that we are able to earn more than enough money to see to our needs and also travel a lot. I am thankful that my family is healthy. I am thankful that I finally found a life that makes me happy.

I am thankful you got a vasectomy.

youve jumped the shark on that one

I would explain it to you, but I would just be talking to a wall

A really dumb wall

youve jumped the shark on that one

I would explain it to you, but I would just be talking to a wall

just ditch the sig and replace it with:

if you give one rat fock about my ff team, pm me and i will send you my roster.

then, everyone is happy. :wave:

Most thankful to be born in the greatest nation on earth and the opportunity that gives me. Everything else comes from that.

just ditch the sig and replace it with:

if you give one rat fock about my ff team, pm me and i will send you my roster.

then, everyone is happy. :wave:

dude when you spend a lot of time on the actual football parts of this site, it makes things easier

since you probably know nothing about football its irrelevant

dude when you spend a lot of time on the actual football parts of this site, it makes things easier

since you probably know nothing about football its irrelevant

do you wanna see my roster? :first:

ill either post it or pm, your choice.

not having the insecurity to post my ff roster in my sig.

Post from my phone. Don't see sigs. Ha.

Post from my phone. Don't see sigs. Ha.

posty has them blocked, and avatars, he lives in peace in an oxygen bubble..

posty has them blocked, and avatars, he lives in an oxygen bubble..

And gets alerts about dead kids. "Peace" - you changed your post.

And gets alerts about dead kids. "Peace" - you changed your post.

fixed, while listening to michael jackson.

Do black chicks has heavier than normal mustaches or is that just a visual effects? Reason I asked, there been two separate photos of Maleah and will Smiths freak show daughter. Both of them have some giant ass friggin mustache going.

Oh sorry,

Grateful for Sickle Cell.

Do black chicks has heavier than normal mustaches or is that just a visual effects? Reason I asked, there been two separate photos of Maleah and will Smiths freak show daughter. Both of them have some giant ass friggin mustache going.

im more interested in their pubes.