Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

I decided to 'Save' my neighbor and her 5 kids, FROM HER HUSBAND!

You heard that right. This is nuts and kind of a long story.

I had this couple move in next door. She was 27 and he was 29. They had 5 kids, only one together. The other 4 kids were mixed. She was white and so was the husband, but her previous marriage was a black dude.

I got extremely close with this couple. Their children loved me. I went over there every single day for months. The kids would scream at the top of their lungs when I rang the doorbell "GARY IS HERE!!"

All I did was talk to the kids. Pat attention to them. Listen to them. The dad would just sit there zoned out the rare times he was even home. He cheated on her, he told me he did.

After 2 months, I heard something nuts. The dad was being a racist to the oldest kid, that was not his biologically. I asked them both about it.

It just kept escalating after that. Every time I turned around, he was doing something nuts. Knock one of the kids around. Knock her around. And even worse then beatings sometimes. I would find out and ask them wtf was going on. He would make up an excuse and she was right behind him telling me he was full of shtt. half the time

There was horrible shtt happening over there. She hinted around she wanted out. I know the local grade school principal personally, so I talked with her. I talked to the local cops, told them my plan. As soon as dad left to go on his daily pill hunt, which was hours and hours everyday, no job, just ran around begging people for pain pills, I was going to get her and all the kids in my car and drive them out of town.

I told the police I could not get all the kids in my car legally. Thee chief gave me his card, said to get them out of there any way I can and if I was pulled over by the police, to hand them this card and ask them to call him right on the spot and he would handle it from there. They been wanting her out for weeks, cops were there all the freaking time.

So I did it. Drove her out of town, all the kids too. Went back home that night and he was begging me to help him find her. I had to lie to his face. I was in contact with her and asking him where the hell his wife was.

She left the state. Her mom came and got her from the hotel I took them to another state. I was in contact with her mom too. Mom sent money and paid for the hotel, I just had to get her there with the kids. It sucked ass for me too because we were close, very close. I lost one of my closest friends that day.

2 focking days later, dude figured it all out. He came to my house. I was still pretending to be his friend so she could flee the state. I did not know he figured this all out yet.

Knocks on my door. I had no idea he figured it out. I open the door and he starts going off. Dropping shtt that only her and I knew. I thought she must have broke and called him. Nope, he found some old phone and spent 10 hours getting it running and he read all of our PMs. That is BAD. Really bad. She feel in love with me and the kids loved me too. There were pics in there. So he was pissed.

I play dumb. He starts saying more shtt that no freaking way he knows. Then, he pulls out the phone and says "I know everything motherfocker"

I tell him I am done with his dumb ass and tell him to get lost.

He comes back like two hours later.

I walk out the door and ask him what the focking hell he wants now.

He starts implying we might have to fight by saying he is I completely focked him over. I tell him I understand he upset, I would be too, but he just too big a POS to be around those kids. THat pissed him off more

I had something over him. Something big. and it hurt him. Motherfocker was so worthless, they lived over there without running water. Could not even flush toilet or wash hands without Gary and his water, for months. I let them get water out of my facet out front. At one point, 8 people lived over there with no focking water. His dad moved in at one point. That is when I figured out how this guy became such a POS

TWICE, someone called CPS on them and they had to prove to CPS they had access to running water. Both times, after they left, she came over and thanked me while crying telling me she would have lost her kids if it was not for me allowing them water.

He is still b1cthing and moaning that I stole his wife and kids. I tell them there are not his focking property to freaking steal and that is part of the focking problem. I tell him he is the biggest imbecile I met in my life. His wife is amazing and he is an idiot. I tell him I am completely focking done with his worthless ass. Do not come back, for any reason. If I see you in my yard again, I am going to assume you are trying to kill me or my son, so stay the fock out. He still standing in my yard. On the easement.

I start heading towards him and say this starts now and he just turns around and leaves. B1tching and threatening.

I saw him messing around in the house for the next two days and then he left. I was outside when he left and he told me he knew where she was and was going to her right then and he thanked me for making him get his life straight. I did not believe a word of it and told him I tell his wife I loved her. He insisted he was serious and that he was going to save his family.

I have not seen them for months. The house is still empty. I told her mom he figured it all out and was on his way. She said her boyfriend would be waiting for him.

3 days later, her mom said he found them......

Sheesh. What a story.

Why wait all this time after they left to tell it though?

Sheesh. What a story.

Why wait all this time after they left to tell it though?

I have no time anymore. I can barely return focking phone calls. Sorry bro. I also bought as Mustang GT and an AK 47 with a 75 round drum magazine. :overhead:

24b?

Usually 10 year olds have A cups.

Cliffs? TIA.

Gary had some neighbors. A junkie, his mud shark bride, and a bunch of younguns of various provenance.

He befriended them. Fell in love with the wife. Let them use his water.

Eventually helped the wife get out of town. On more than one occasion had a confrontation with the crazy pill head husband (really really stupid btw).

Apparently husband is now gone and has found the wife. To be continued...

Thats a pretty fair summation I think.

• Like 2

Yea thats some lvl 10 crazy psycho stuff right there. That guy is mentally unstable and a POS. Id stay away and if he ever came back Id make sure I had my gun on me

Dude. I'm gonna tell ya right now. It sounds like a great and Noble idea to help the damsel in distress. It rarely ever is.

My mom helped the neighborhood lady who was being abused escape. Like 20 times. No . Her husband beat her and the little kids. She left him 20 times. He killed her when she came back the 21st and went looking for my mom. Cops got him before he could get far.

• Like 1

Sudden wealth spending spree, underground fight club, love triangle with an abusive pill popper.

How many cautionary tales can one man tell?

• Like 1

Sudden wealth spending spree, underground fight club, love triangle with an abusive pill popper.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Worried.

I get it. You get out of a bad situation and you go a little crazy. I did it two years ago. Some pretty questionable calls.

But slow your roll player. You got a kid in the house.

Not to mention, speaking from experience, doesn't matter how old you are or how much notice you get, losing your Dad at any age messes with you. It just does.

• Like 2

Bow many cars do you own now? By my last count I have you at 6.?

And hes doing all this form a wheelchair?

I think he said in one of his recent posts that walked out the door?

And hes doing all this form a wheelchair?

I think he said in one of his recent posts that walked out the door?

I saw that too... figure of speech I assume

Must you play out every cliche? I'm Irish, they say we like to drink and fight. And it's true. So I either drink or fight. I don't do both. Stop doing something white trashy today. Pick one.

And please stop with the instant gratification purchases, why do you need an AK47 with a 75 round magazine?

And please stop with the instant gratification purchases, why do you need an AK47 with a 75 round magazine?

I just hope he hits the handbrake first. Otherwise he's just going to keep shooting and rolling backwards at the same time.

• Like 2

Digby could say he bought a new pair of sneakers and you guys would all call bullshit, Gary could tell you he just got back from the moon and you nitwits would scold him for blowing through his inheritance.

• Like 3

I assume this is all bullsh1t, but in the event that its not dont stick your nose where it doesnt belong. Youre lucky that dude didnt end you as it is.

You need to challenge this dude to a duel, old school style.

Agreed. Thumb war!!!!!! Use the underground fighting ring though and record it so we can see it. TIA

Digby could say he bought a new pair of sneakers and you guys would all call bullshit, Gary could tell you he just got back from the moon and you nitwits would scold him for blowing through his inheritance.

Good point.

He probably just gave the chick a ride to 7-11 to get some smokes.

:doublethumbsup:

I have moved into my parents place. Wait until I start the thread on the shtt I am finding. I found a folded flag. Antique diamonds. Insurance policies from the 50s. And even more.

I'll take who is most likely to get beaten and robbed by the first girl who gives him a handy and her boyfriend 4 a thousand, Alex.

Be careful there Colts. There's a lot of dark Hearts looking for guys like you.

• Like 1

:doublethumbsup:

I have moved into my parents place. Wait until I start the thread on the shtt I am finding. I found a folded flag. Antique diamonds. Insurance policies from the 50s. And even more.

I no longer believe a word you say. It's sad, but true. No one person can be as dumb as you have portrayed recently.

• Like 1