Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Arm wrestling

I knew a guywho owned a bar. He was always trying some angle or another. I respect that. But he did a big arm wrestling championship thing with the big old cash prize one Saturday. Advertise the hell out of it, promoted the hell out of it.

I told him it's a really bad idea. I told him he'd end up with a bunch of wannabe tough guys and or more fights than he's ever seen in one day.

Sure enough, went down exactly like that.

But on top of that? Damned if there wasn't a seriously nasty compound fracture break during the final rounds. Ended up being THE final round. Bone sticking out, blood gushing, and this dude served food!

-Dads and their little ones there for their weekend visitation and what not.-

Man, you could hear it like a gunshot. And it was disgusting as hell.

Dude almost lost his lease over that. Literally, at the end of the day. Not all at once, but I think ge told me that the city came back and almost shut them down themselves. Total count? 23 Black and Whites and four ambulances and a couple paramedic Crews during the course of the day.

Drunk this summer at the resort I decided it was a good idea to arm wrestle my buddy who is 10 years younger and a five inches taller than me. I held my own for about thirty seconds. My shoulder was sore as fock for a good month. My are wrestling days are officially over. It sucks getting old.

Over the top, classic movie.

Yeah... NV should have turned his hat backwards. He'd have been able to beat the younger, taller, bigger dude.