Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Major hurricane Florence

All this time I thought it was an act, but I was wrong...

Sho is just not smart...

Sho is just not smart...

Yep. Remember: McCain wasnt a liberal until he got a brain tumor.

They did not blame him for the hurricane. Once again...you all would do much better if you didn't just flat out make ###### up.

The Washington post most certainly did. Keep up

I did not judge the danger of the storm. I judged him claiming "and more powerful" which is his exact quote and is exactly opposite of what was happening.

It is not getting more powerful...that is what the category means. Power. Winds are lower than they were.

You really should stop trying to insult me and my intelligence when you are arguing completely counter to the facts...Trump was not fully right...when he claimed more powerful...that was 100% incorrect. Don't try to spin this...it was wrong...its easy to admit that.

Youre so dense, you dont know when your getting kicked the head. Trump went from and "out and out lie" to "not fully right". Which is it?

The category of storm doesnt measure power or size. It categorizes based on wind speed and possible damage to man made structures. Which is more powerful? A car going 100mph or a train? Same speed, different impact. Speed and power are two entirely different things. A storm that is dropping in category can absolutely be getting larger and more powerful. Just like this storm. TS speed wind field has gotten larger. A large cat 2 storm can be more powerful than a small cat 4.

Is it so hard to say when youre wrong? Maybe somebody here at The GC taught you something?

Bigly rain happening right now. The biggest. Tremendously big.....and wet. Gawd that guy is the best. The more heads he makes explode, the better.

Youre so dense, you dont know when your getting kicked the head. Trump went from and "out and out lie" to "not fully right". Which is it?

The category of storm doesnt measure power or size. It categorizes based on wind speed and possible damage to man made structures. Which is more powerful? A car going 100mph or a train? Same speed, different impact. Speed and power are two entirely different things. A storm that is dropping in category can absolutely be getting larger and more powerful. Just like this storm. TS speed wind field has gotten larger. A large cat 2 storm can be more powerful than a small cat 4.

Is it so hard to say when youre wrong? Maybe somebody here at The GC taught you something?

You're talking to a brick wall, you'd be better off ignoring him.

• Like 1

Sho is just not smart...

Smarter than you and 90s boy will ever be.

It was a lie to claim it was getting more powerful...you wont admot it...thats ok. But its obvious to anyone who does t have their head up his ass.

The category measures the wind and destructive nature of the storm...or its focking power. Its exactly what its talking about.

Id say yes was wrong if I was. In this case Im dead on accurate.

and your train vs car example is just flat out focking stupid. The size of the storm isnt a mass of an object. FFS do you even realize how dumb that was.

You're talking to a brick wall, you'd be better off ignoring him.

Refute my claim then.

BTW...you acting like you ignore me is as funny as when Max gets quoted claiming he does.

:lol:

You pretty much believe anything you read on the internet don't you...

Id run circle around you in any modern business or modern life skill. You offer the world absolutely nothing.

You pretty much believe anything you read on the internet don't you...

False...and also has zero to do with the discussion at all (par for the course with you).

WELL HERE ARE THE COMMENTS FROM TRUMP'S OWN PUBLICITY FIRM:

AdChoices

U.S. NEWS

Fox News Hosts Blast Trump For Distasteful Remarks On Puerto Rico

I dont know why the president weighed in on this one, said Outnumbered co-host Melissa Francis.

By Jenna Amatulli

09/13/2018 02:48 PM ET

A panel on the Fox News show Outnumbered criticized President Donald Trump Thursday for denying that hurricanes last fall resulted in nearly 3,000 deaths in Puerto Rico.

Five states have declared a state of emergency ... Ten million people in the path of Florence, exclaimed co-host Melissa Francis, referring to states bracing for Hurricane Florences anticipated Carolina landfall on Friday.

Instead, theyre fighting back and forth about what happened in Puerto Rico, Francis continued. It is incredibly distasteful. I dont know why the president weighed in on this one.

Contributor Steve Hilton chimed in to say that Trumps remarks were unseemly, and that this political argument is really unnecessary.

Id run circle around you in any modern business or modern life skill. You offer the world absolutely nothing.

Youd beat me in knowledge of crypto currency and some minor market issues. Very little else in regards to business or life skills.

Not os that a measure of smart anyway.

You are a jackass troll and little more and show it each time you reply to me or come after me.

Run along...I have enough idiots who follow me around saying absolutely nothing...

False...and also has zero to do with the discussion at all (par for the course with you).

What a riot...

You are a jackass troll

Irony...

I have enough idiots who follow me around saying absolutely nothing...

Kind of harsh to your FBG butt lovers isn't it?

Youd beat me in knowledge of crypto currency and some minor market issues. Very little else in regards to business or life skills.

You are a jackass troll and little more and show it each time you reply to me or come after me.

Run along...I have enough idiots who follow me around saying absolutely nothing...

What is a measure of intelligence can you enlighten the group please? How does Sho Nuff discern between an intelligent person and a stupid person?

It was a lie to claim it was getting more powerful...you wont admot it...thats ok. But its obvious to anyone who does t have their head up his ass.

The category measures the wind and destructive nature of the storm...or its focking power. Its exactly what its talking about.

Id say yes was wrong if I was. In this case Im dead on accurate.

and your train vs car example is just flat out focking stupid. The size of the storm isnt a mass of an object. FFS do you even realize how dumb that was.

Im done with you. Since you dont know the difference between speed and power, you will never get it. The fact that slower and larger things can be more powerful than faster and smaller things is going over your head. You will never find a source claim the Saffir Simpson scale measures power.

Wbich would you rather run into your house? A bicycle at 20 mph or a bulldozer at 5mph?

I'd probably give him the nod in the grammar department as well...

What is a measure of intelligence can you enlighten the group please? How does Sho Nuff discern between an intelligent person and a stupid person?

Easy:

Agrees with Sho = smart

Disagrees with Sho = dumb

He can't calculate it any other way...

• Like 1

I wouldnt claim superiority over anyone if you dont know what speed and power are.

Irony...

Kind of harsh to your FBG butt lovers isn't it?

A. You keep using that word, I dont think it means what you think it means.

B. Really...you are showing you have no idea what the word irony actually means.

C. Ooh...nice whiff in that burn attempt as you continue to just troll.

D. Its sad that you were better as a poster when you posted stories about dead kids.

Im done with you. Since you dont know the difference between speed and power, you will never get it. The fact that slower and larger things can be more powerful than faster and smaller things is going over your head. You will never find a source claim the Saffir Simpson scale measures power.

Wbich would you rather run into your house? A bicycle at 20 mph or a bulldozer at 5mph?

You again are using the mass of an object here. A storm doesnt have mass...your first example was stupid...repeating it is just plain moronic.

Slower wind speeds in a hurricane + less power.

May have other issues with surge and rain...but in overall power yes...a lower categorybatorm has less power.

A hurricane doesnt have mass...quit comparing to things where power is based on the mass of the object.

Easy:

Agrees with Sho = smart

Disagrees with Sho = dumb

He can't calculate it any other way...

False again.

But agreeing with you is generally a sign of very low intelligence.

I wouldnt claim superiority over anyone if you dont know what speed and power are.

Someone bringing mass into the equation probably shouldnt be commenting.

Looks like I hit a nerve... Of course ain't that difficult when Sho is involved...

:banana:

• Like 1

Oh Ive already got a good one worked up about braving the floods to save a drowning puppy

:first:

Looks like I hit a nerve... Of course ain't that difficult when Sho is involved... :banana:

Watching him on tilt is so enjoyable.

Looks like I hit a nerve... Of course ain't that difficult when Sho is involved...

:banana:

A nerve? You arent very bright posty...but good you admit you do little more than try to hit a nerve.

Isn't this thread about the hurricane? :unsure: :(

Bikes and bulldozers.

And a couple pages insulting me because I dared to disagree with Trump.

Prior to today...if anyone else had said a Cat 2 hurricane was less powerful than a Cat 4 or 5...these same people would have agreed. Because of Trumps tweet and it being me saying he was wrong...we get multiple pages of disagreement and trolling.

Thats the state of this board.

Bikes and bulldozers.

And a couple pages insulting me because I dared to disagree with Trump.

Prior to today...if anyone else had said a Cat 2 hurricane was less powerful than a Cat 4 or 5...these same people would have agreed. Because of Trumps tweet and it being me saying he was wrong...we get multiple pages of disagreement and trolling.

Thats the state of this board.

You made a fool of yourself again. That’s the state of this board. FACTS!!!!

Always with the name calling. Why so angry all the time?

How many times have you called out someone who is NOT on the left for name calling? Just checking.

How many times have you called out someone who is NOT on the left for name calling? Just checking.

How often has he replied to people other than me? 10% maybe? He came here to follow me around...its sad and pathetic.

How often has he replied to people other than me? 10% maybe? He came here to follow me around...its sad and pathetic.

Wrong again