Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Who here has been snipped?

We just had our first and that was one if the first things my wife told me to do. We'll see.

We just had our first and that was one if the first things my wife told me to do. We'll see.

Congrats .

After a few years, she'll want another

My youngest is 5.... Knocked up they wife in March. probably should have got snipped but it's okay.

My youngest is 5.... Knocked up they wife in March. probably should have got snipped but it's okay.

I thought HT says only whores get pregnant on accident

I thought HT says only whores get pregnant on accident

I don't know what he said or the context. She was off the pill for two weeks due to migraines and I figured it took a couple of months to actually clear her system. We both knew it could happen and we didn't care if it did.

That being said a woman can control getting pregnant with 99.999% effectively.

That being said a woman can control getting pregnant with 99.999% effectively.

is it like when I get water in my ears and I just pinch my nose and blow really hard? Does the splooge shoot out of them?

Congrats .

Thanks Wiff! I haven't slept in two weeks.

is it like when I get water in my ears and I just pinch my nose and blow really hard? Does the splooge shoot out of them?

It's kinda like that, but instead of holding your nose: You could take a pill to keep water from getting in. Or get a device that'll stop water from getting in for 5 years. Or have surgey to totally prevent water from getting in. Or if water does get in you can get it out before it's been in there for like 3 months. You could also totally avoid going in the water. You could also be a liberal which is pretty effective

So yeah you have a few options.

• Like 1

Yep did the deed when I was last married. Guess its irrelevant at this point??? I wear condoms every time now since I don't have a steady and spread my lovin around :doublethumbsup: .

I don't want anymore kids but not sure I would have done it if I wasn't married at the time??? I just don't see myself with one woman again until I'm old. And at that point what's the point? Hmmmmm, interesting hadn't really thought about it lol.

Congrats .

Yep, most likely. Hold off a while unless you know you only want one.

I don't have a steady and spread my lovin around :doublethumbsup: .

Glory holes across the country appreciate it I'm sure big boy :lol:

I did. My balls still hurt sometimes.

This, but it is less now.

I got snipped about a year ago and it took 6-8 months for the pain to subside. The boys like to ride slightly higher than in the past, but even that seems to be correcting itself slowly.

I ran into the nurse that assisted the Dr. that snipped me a couple of years later at Karoki I bar. She left all the purple sh!t on my bawls for me to clean up and left. Young b!tch. 38 D.

I have a three inch long scar on my outside of the shaft where I pulled a zipper up like There's Something About Mary" when I was ten and wearing city off blue jean shorts in the pool and tried to change to quickly.

That skank probably saw it as, I don't know.

Siblings are important...being an only child would suck

This, but it is less now.

I got snipped about a year ago and it took 6-8 months for the pain to subside. The boys like to ride slightly higher than in the past, but even that seems to be correcting itself slowly.

For a good 10 years or so after I got snipped, my balls would tingle every time I sneezed. It still happens occasionally, and its been 18 years since I had it done.

Did it years ago. The only regret I have is not planning it around the NCAA tournament or the British open or some televised sporting event that I could watch during recovery.

About a month ago. Easiest surgery I've had. In and out in 20 minutes.