Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Halloween Costumes

I usually don't go to Halloween Parties or dress up but will this year. I want to go as a Wolfman :Mr-T: and am looking for some of that stuff. Do any of you have any online stores that you've purchased from?

Also......got any plans for yourselves? :dunno:

Mr. Rogers is always easy. Red cardigan, khakis, and some old man gym shoes.

Last year I dressed up as Rosie the Riveter and hubs was a sailor.

This year we are going as Pennywise and Georgie. (Note: my hubs is 6'8" and around 290. I am 5'2" and 130, I literally look like a child next to him). Can't wait.

I usually don't go to Halloween Parties or dress up but will this year. I want to go as a Wolfman :Mr-T: and am looking for some of that stuff. Do any of you have any online stores that you've purchased from?

Also......got any plans for yourselves? :dunno:

Also, a lot of this stuff you can try and make yourself. Just get a flannel shirt, and either have someone glue or sew some of that fake fur around the cuffs and neck area Not sure if you're doing a mask or whatever, but there are some really good ones out there now. Get some old jeans, rip them up and glue/sew the fake fur around the holes.

Halloween costumes are expensive and most of them are made of materials.

• Like 1

Also, a lot of this stuff you can try and make yourself. Just get a flannel shirt, and either have someone glue or sew some of that fake fur around the cuffs and neck area Not sure if you're doing a mask or whatever, but there are some really good ones out there now. Get some old jeans, rip them up and glue/sew the fake fur around the holes.

Halloween costumes are expensive and most of them are made of ###### materials.

Nice.....thank you TNG!

Yeah I was going to do much of that, but I am looking for a Wig of sorts for sure. I used to have a really good wolf man wig but can't find it now.

Mr. Rogers is always easy. Red cardigan, khakis, and some old man gym shoes.

and slick your hir back, bow tie, etc.

sounds really creepy / spooky :P

Halloween costumes are expensive and most of them are made of ###### materials.

Very cool........any pics? :D

This year would be really easy. Get a sweater set and a long wig and some big old fake titties. You could go as crazy as you want with heels and a skirt and everything else.

Basically, dress up as melanoma Trump. And then on the front of the shirt or the back doesn't really matter, right or have a sign that says

BE BREST.