Sign in to follow this  
singman

Not relevant

I tried to do some drops last night and I couldn't figure it out. Can someone clue me in, or do I just have to give my drops to Singman?

I tried to do some drops last night and I couldn't figure it out. Can someone clue me in, or do I just have to give my drops to Singman?

I turned them off to keep people from also picking up free agents early. You can just give them to me. That would be easier.

I notice on the site that a lot of the teams are carrying more than 24 --- has the deadline past or is it the end of the day today?

I notice on the site that a lot of the teams are carrying more than 24 --- has the deadline past or is it the end of the day today?

It is actually by tomorrow. Also I have turned off owners rights to drop players so please send them to me and we will begin the waiver wire pickups Friday.

Is the waiver wire just for one initial free agent pickup (like one round of a draft) or does it encompess multiple picks?

Also is there a list of free agent players on the site somewhere?

Is the waiver wire just for one initial free agent pickup (like one round of a draft) or does it encompess multiple picks?

Also is there a list of free agent players on the site somewhere?

You can pick up multiple waiver wire additions. You can find a list at reports>top players?2003 and you will see last years top performers. The ones with "free agent" next to them, well you get it. :D

It is actually by tomorrow. Also I have turned off owners rights to drop players so please send them to me and we will begin the waiver wire pickups Friday.

OK -- since it said they needed to be cut down by September 1st I assumed it had to be taken care of today.

OK -- since it said they needed to be cut down by September 1st I assumed it had to be taken care of today.

sorry about that. Should have said Sep 2nd. :thumbsdown:

You can pick up multiple waiver wire additions.

This goes in order though, correct?!? First pick couldn't select 6 guys that they want and then it goes to the next guy. One pick and then you drop to the back of the list, right?

You can pick up multiple waiver wire additions.

This goes in order though, correct?!? First pick couldn't select 6 guys that they want and then it goes to the next guy. One pick and then you drop to the back of the list, right?

That is correct sir.

What is the deal now? Four teams (from what I see) missed the deadline. Is there any repercussions to this? I want to send my wish list to singman but I want to see what other guys will be out there.

What is the deal now? Four teams (from what I see) missed the deadline. Is there any repercussions to this? I want to send my wish list to singman but I want to see what other guys will be out there.

Well at least 2 left...

anyone? beuller?

If this is true I think they should at least lose their waiver status for round 1.

But that's just me :thumbsdown:

I agree. I almost think it should be more harsh but I can't come up with anything.

relax guys. The 4 in question sent their drops to me through email and I forgot to make the necessary changes. It was my fault. The changes have been made. Go ahead and send your lists for free agents to me. Thanks!

Are the waivers going to be run tonight (Sep. 7) or tomorrow? I'd prefer tonight so I can prepare my lineups for tomorrow's games.

All done! :o