Sign in to follow this  
MikeyMarist10

Roster help

Hey guys Im 3-1 in and 12 team league but afraid my RB depth issues will come back to bite me down the road. Any trade ideas you think i should make or should i stand still and wait it out?

Cam Newton QB

Calvin Johnson WR

Antontio Brown WR

Alshon Jeffery WR

Matt Asiata RB

Fred Jackson RB

Gronk TE

Andre Johnson Flex

Bench

Watkins WR

Doug Martin RB

Knile Davis Rb

Zach Ertz Te

Khiry Robinson RB

Deal Knile to JCharles owner for a better 2RB.... deal Robinsion to Thomas owner for a better RB. Package Andre + Doug for a serious RB upgrade Lacy, McCoy... or someone you like it isn't a crime to get a 3WR with upside back. Or FJax to Spiller owner for better RB or package with Andre if that is better for you.

Easy ww fixes or small trades. McKinnon... a straight up Robinson trade if all others fail. Rainy like in ww if you do a 2 for 1 you can pick him up. You can commit Buf RB not a bad deal just be weary of double byes and playoff schedule suit your team.

On the block... Knile, Robinson sell high asap.... Martin or FJax are guys to upgrade... health make this tricky chosing the best to deal. Andre or Watkins can be included due to elite starters.

I think it an hurt you with an injury due to starting 2 RB format.

• Like 1

I'd be more worried about QB than RB. If this is PPR I think you're fine at RB.

I like the thought of packaging Andre and Dougy for someone though. I have to imagine someone will bite, especially if it's ppr

Thanks for mine

• Like 1

I agree with the two other answers. Possibly deal Alshon if he is not completely healthy. One recent night game I saw him play at about 75%. Tough to say about Calvin because he can be so valuable, same with Antonio. I dropped Knile Davis for McKinnon in a couple free ESPN leagues... I am from MN though. Maybe try to get Andrew Luck or Le'Veon Bell; they have both been pretty awesome so far this season and Bell gets a lot of catches.

I agree that QB should be your main concern. Who's avail on the ww?

As for rb I can understand why you'd be concerned with your rbs.

With Charles back not sure Davis has much value except to the Charles owner.

Robinson is a decent flex option, but my feeling is you'd have to move Calvin or Brown in order to get an upgrade at rb.

If it's ppr then try to package Johnson.

Thanks for answering mine

Thanks for the advice guys I really appreciate all the help. Honestly no good QBs on the ww and my back up is Cousins so i agree I prob should trade for one just not sure for who and what good value to give up is.

Yeah im ppr just so afraid to give up Magatron tho ya know

Hey guys Im 3-1 in and 12 team league but afraid my RB depth issues will come back to bite me down the road. Any trade ideas you think i should make or should i stand still and wait it out?

Cam Newton QB

Calvin Johnson WR

Antontio Brown WR

Alshon Jeffery WR

Matt Asiata RB

Fred Jackson RB

Gronk TE

Andre Johnson Flex

Bench

Watkins WR

Doug Martin RB

Knile Davis Rb

Zach Ertz Te

Khiry Robinson RB

You drafted Rb depth problems from the look of our team .

Maybe since Calvin Johnson isn't performing you should sell high and get a top tier qb or rb... You'll be fine with brown and jeffery