Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

Keith Ellison’s Domestic Abuse Thread

Please post all MSM links in this thread so we can keep track.

Ellison is the DNC Deputy Chair and Democratic Congressman from MN who is now running for the MN Attorney General position. Like Judge Kavanaugh, Ellison is being accused of abuse. There are many differences in the 2 cases. Specifically, one has evidence (Ellisons) while the other does not. Also, in Ellisons case, the accuser wants to have an interview with investigators and Ellison is refusing. In contrast, Kavanaugh wants to have the interview and the accuser does not.

I find it ironic that the Democrats are outraged over one accusation, but silent on the other.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/19/karen-monahan-keith-ellison-abuse/

He follows an anti-Semite in Farrakhan. That is all you need to know about him.

If true, this guy should be in prison. Hopefully they leak the video and this guy is ruined.

It's funny because they would actually lose nothing going after Ellison as well.

His replacement would also be an ultra-liberal, and they gain credibility.

Ellison is the DNC Deputy Chair and Democratic Congressman from MN who is now running for the MN Attorney General position. Like Judge Kavanaugh, Ellison is being accused of abuse. There are many differences in the 2 cases. Specifically, one has evidence (Ellisons) while the other does not. Also, in Ellisons case, the accuser wants to have an interview with investigators and Ellison is refusing. In contrast, Kavanaugh wants to have the interview and the accuser does not.

I find it ironic that the Democrats are outraged over one accusation, but silent on the other.

Ford does want to have an interview actually...so right off the bat you are lying. Also her word is also evidence sonyiu are wrong there too.

As for Ellison...if he is guilty there is no way he should be MN AG.

Unlike the right here I wont degrade the woman involved or pretend I know that she is for sure lying and wont try and minimize what happened as some sort of rough housing. I also wont say it shouldnt be investigated.

he's muslim, it's his culture, stop being racist!

Ford does want to have an interview actually...so right off the bat you are lying. Also her word is also evidence sonyiu are wrong there too.

Unlike the right here I wont degrade the woman involved or pretend I know that she is for sure lying and wont try and minimize what happened as some sort of rough housing. I also wont say it shouldnt be investigated.

Oh, so Ellison has to be found guilty. Kavanaugh, who can't be found guilty at this point, gets sunk on hearsay. Nice work Slowstuff.

• Like 1

The irony of this thread will be lost on most of this crowd.

If there is actual evidence then its time to smash the SOB, if its purely accusation, time to pause and tread REALLY slowly and carefully.

The irony of this thread will be lost on most of this crowd.

Well, Ellison's accuser has actual proof. She has medical records from multiple occasions where she named Ellison as the perpetrator, as well as therapist records. And these items of proof are from 2017, not 35 years ago. So going after her would be foolish.

One is hearsay about drunken teens 35 years ago

The other is about grown ups in high ranking places fairly recently.

Not even close to the same scenarios.

Well, Ellison's accuser has actual proof. She has medical records from multiple occasions where she named Ellison as the perpetrator, as well as therapist records. And these items of proof are from 2017, not 35 years ago. So going after her would be foolish.

She deserves to be heard too, but is there more than this?

She states that she was in a very stressful environment for years, emotional and physical abuse by a partner with whom she is now separated,” reads the November 2017 report, a picture of which Monahan posted on Twitter.

“She did not have any physical injuries that required an examination in the past. She identifies the individual she was involved with as congressman Ellison, and she is worried about retribution if she identifies him publicly,” the report states.

She deserves to be heard too, but is there more than this?

Do you not have access to google? why do I always have to do your research for you? I'm sorry you choose to be ignorant yet still post in these threads. I choose to be informed before posting.

911 tapes

2nd accuser

Video by the son

Son as a 2nd witness...

Oh...she discussed it with friends shortly after it happened. Why the fock didnt she wait 35 years or a few days before his AG Election Day?

What was the name of the Trump advisor that they very reluctantly had to get rid of because he was a wife beater?

Do you not have access to google? why do I always have to do your research for you? I'm sorry you choose to be ignorant yet still post in these threads. I choose to be informed before posting.

Your research, which previously consisted of referencing some person you didn't name and NOT KNOWING the details of the original allegation well enough to know I was talking about someone else. Yeah, you are Mr. Well Informed. :rolleyes:

What was the name of the Trump advisor that they very reluctantly had to get rid of because he was a wife beater?

Not sure, but it appears he has skirted justice. You would think he would be facing criminal charges. Or it was BS. Not sure.

911 tapes

2nd accuser

Video by the son

Son as a 2nd witness...

Good, if all true, he should be sh!tcanned. Also you should link to a better article next time.

Your research, which previously consisted of referencing some person you didn't name and NOT KNOWING the details of the original allegation well enough to know I was talking about someone else. Yeah, you are Mr. Well Informed. :rolleyes:

WTF are you talking about? In any thread where you and I engage, you can trust that I am more informed than you are. Much like Sho, you tend to have high level knowledge about something without doing your own digging to be aware of all the facts. Not my fault you weren't aware there was a third male denying knowledge of the party where Kavanaugh is accused of attempting rape. And you're clearly not versed in the details of this issue. Yet here you are, just like Sho, spouting off as if you are. It's sad.

Real question is, do you support the notion that the Dems should force Ellison to withdraw from the Minnesota AG race until a full and thorough investigation of his ex GF's claims can be completed?

Good, if all true, he should be sh!tcanned. Also you should link to a better article next time.

You should like to ANY article sometime.

WTF are you talking about? In any thread where you and I engage, you can trust that I am more informed than you are. Much like Sho, you tend to have high level knowledge about something without doing your own digging to be aware of all the facts. Not my fault you weren't aware there was a third male denying knowledge of the party Kavanaugh where Kavanaugh is accused of attempting rape. And you're clearly not versed in the details of this issue. Yet here you are, just like Sho, spouting off as if you are. It's sad.

Real question is, do you support the notion that the Dems should force Ellison to withdraw from the Minnesota AG race until a full and thorough investigation of his ex GF's claims can be completed?

Both Judge and PJ both said they have no recollection of it...so it is your fault you sanctimonious azz when you state something that can apply to two people and expect the world to guess which one you meant. Seriously Strike, just because you have the god-given right to be an azz...doesn't mean you need to exercise it every day.

You aren’t looking good in this thread.

All of it? And Kavanaugh has a 35yo accusation from 1 person. :dunno:

Ok

www.google.com

You are making the case, make it better than one that is: “She did not have any physical injuries that required an examination in the past. She identifies the individual she was involved with as congressman Ellison, and she is worried about retribution if she identifies him publicly,” the report states.

I read your link, wasn't much there, that's why I asked. Why should I have to find the evidence/more to the story...when it's your post?

Both Judge and PJ both said they have no recollection of it...so it is your fault you sanctimonious azz when you state something that can apply to two people and expect the world to guess which one you meant. Seriously Strike, just because you have the god-given right to be an azz...doesn't mean you need to exercise it every day.

Here is what I posted TODAY at 3 AM:

So now another person this chick claimed was at the party has come out and said he doesn't recall it either. How many people have to do this before B.S. is called?

Do you know what the word "now" means? Because Judge denied recalling the party several days ago. But, if you weren't sure, you could have easily just googled and done some research. And when I say "how many people have to do this....", do you really think I mean just two, who have been known for days? I'm sorry reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I suggest in the future that you read and parse my words more carefully because I write very clearly, with specificity. Words lives matter.

GLAd you finally provided a link. Looks bad for Ellison...but next time, maybe not a commentary article by someone who lost in the primary to the guy.

Also, like with GOP senate running an investigation of Fords claims in Kavanaugh...the DNC should not be in charge of any investigation into Ellison. And apparently the woman has not gone to police? How is that not an actual criminal investigation by now?

WTF are you talking about? In any thread where you and I engage, you can trust that I am more informed than you are. Much like Sho, you tend to have high level knowledge about something without doing your own digging to be aware of all the facts. Not my fault you weren't aware there was a third male denying knowledge of the party where Kavanaugh is accused of attempting rape. And you're clearly not versed in the details of this issue. Yet here you are, just like Sho, spouting off as if you are. It's sad.

Hilarious coming from you...seriously.

You are making the case, make it better than one that is: She did not have any physical injuries that required an examination in the past. She identifies the individual she was involved with as congressman Ellison, and she is worried about retribution if she identifies him publicly, the report states.

I read your link, wasn't much there, that's why I asked. Why should I have to find the evidence/more to the story...when it's your post?

Dude, were not having a trial here on FFToday. Its a focking fantasy football message board...lightly trafficked. Read whats provided and if it causes curiosity, start looking it up.

Here is what I posted TODAY at 3 AM:

Do you know what the word "now" means? Because Judge denied recalling the party several days ago. But, if you weren't sure, you could have easily just googled and done some research. And when I say "how many people have to do this....", do you really think I mean just two, who have been known for days? I'm sorry reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I suggest in the future that you read and parse my words more carefully because I write very clearly, with specificity. Words lives matter.

Did I REPLY to the post at 3AM? No I replied to this vague and UNLINKED post you made later, and stated we were talking about different individuals.

No one cares to comment about the THIRD person this chick named as being at the party saying he has no recollection of it? Seriously, how many people who were supposedly at the party have to deny it?

And then I DID look it up as there seemed to be multiple people who couldn't recall the party.

We were talking about different individuals.

Mark Judge is who I thought you meant(third party in the room). It seems we got a little crossed up on the details of other party goers---to a party neither of us were invited to attend. :(

So now we should have all our score cards updated. :cheers:

So stop with the talk about all the linking you do or how informed you are when you make a completely ambiguous post like the one above. After realizing the mistake, I posted(WITH LINKS) and clarified hours ago. Strike, you clearly are smart guy...you don't need to be a focking smart azz.

Dude, were not having a trial here on FFToday. Its a focking fantasy football message board...lightly trafficked. Read whats provided and if it causes curiosity, start looking it up.

So I should read that story, then one that says there is no evidence of abuse after you said there was evidence in the first post and I should look it up. Sorry no, if you say there is evidence, provide it yourself.

Later all, I'm going for a run.

So I should read that story, then one that says there is no evidence of abuse after you said there was evidence in the first post and I should look it up. Sorry no, if you say there is evidence, provide it yourself.

See if you can catch some common sense. It's alluded you thus-far. And look at me.

Did I REPLY to the post at 3AM? No I replied to this vague and UNLINKED post you made later, and stated we were talking about different individuals.

And then I DID look it up as there seemed to be multiple people who couldn't recall the party.

So stop with the talk about all the linking you do or how informed you are when you make a completely ambiguous post like the one above. After realizing the mistake, I posted(WITH LINKS) and clarified hours ago. Strike, you clearly are smart guy...you don't need to be a focking smart azz.

If you responded to my post mentioning the THIRD person to deny recalling the party you're a bigger idiot than you've already proven. Because Judge was only the SECOND person to deny recalling the party, after Kavanaugh. Again, not my fault you're not informed. But you haven't answered the question I posed above, which is what really matters in this thread:

Nobody gives a shiit what you think or believe. People arent posting in the hopes that Focking Mike Honcho changes his mind. The whole thread is about the hypocrisy between the two cases. Youve helped prove it.

Enjoy your run. The weather broke here so its a nice night for exercising. 👍

If you responded to my post mentioning the THIRD person to deny recalling the party you're a bigger idiot than you've already proven. Because Judge was only the SECOND person to deny recalling the party, after Kavanaugh. Again, not my fault you're not informed. But you haven't answered the question I posed above, which is what really matters in this thread:

You are making a big deal about people saying they dont actually recall it. Thats not a great defense.

You are making a big deal about people saying they dont actually recall it. Thats not a great defense.

I've forgotten about a bunch of attempted rapes that I knew about. Good grief man, you're not even trying here.