Sign in to follow this  
BLS

So...now there was surveillance on Trumps Team....

You can't really help, but LOL @ somebody who not only voted for Drumpf, but still apologizes for him. Idiocracy.

Looks like Obama is the facist. Our defense agencies, mechanisms and the courts aren't there for him to use them for political purposes. Mussolini would be proud.

Looks like Obama is the facist. Our defense agencies, mechanisms and the courts aren't there for him to use them for political purposes. Mussolini would be proud.

:lol:

wasnt the republican line about the Hilary emails dont worry about how it happened worry about the content?

too funny

RP going full drobeski

I'm flattered to be put in the same light as The Great Drobeski. Thank you.

I dunno about you guys, but this constant drip drip drip crap is getting old. Either:

1) Trump lied about the wiretapping. - Seems likely that he took the reporting from Levin as his sole source of intel (timing supports that) - which makes sense that he considers Fox to be his de facto NSA - and was wrong, or:.

2) TrumpCo WAS subject to FBI investigation - in which case I would remind the TrumpTards - and Trump hiimself - to remember the whole "Nobody who is the subject of a federal investigation should be allowed to run for President."

...and there's WAY too much smoke in the Russia fire. But, worst case, somebody below Trump & Pence will take the heat. No way is that direct collusion (if any) ever proven at the highest level.

Regardless, this is just too much of a shiit-show. Remember how the Trumptards were claiming that the country would be at risk if the POTUS and her office was subject to constant investigation and hearings? WTF do we think is happening NOW?

I dunno about you guys, but this constant drip drip drip crap is getting old. Either:

1) Trump lied about the wiretapping. - Seems likely that he took the reporting from Levin as his sole source of intel (timing supports that) - which makes sense that he considers Fox to be his de facto NSA - and was wrong, or:.

2) TrumpCo WAS subject to FBI investigation - in which case I would remind the TrumpTards - and Trump hiimself - to remember the whole "Nobody who is the subject of a federal investigation should be allowed to run for President."

...and there's WAY too much smoke in the Russia fire. But, worst case, somebody below Trump & Pence will take the heat. No way is that direct collusion (if any) ever proven at the highest level.

Regardless, this is just too much of a shiit-show. Remember how the Trumptards were claiming that the country would be at risk if the POTUS and her office was subject to constant investigation and hearings? WTF do we think is happening NOW?

We already know 1 is true...Trump was lying (or at least wrong about what actually was happening and made bogus allegations about a former president)

You really think somebody is going to take a life sentence for trump

OK, here's the whole thing. Gowdy asked about leaks. Nunes asked about affecting votes, which both denied. Neither said anything about Trump campaign collusion with Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm0DxSBjPXE

So like we said.. your statment that they denied it is false

And they said there was no direct vote machine tampering and they said they are not in the business of measuring campaigning impact

So you made it all up

OK, here's the whole thing. Gowdy asked about leaks. Nunes asked about affecting votes, which both denied. Neither said anything about Trump campaign collusion with Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm0DxSBjPXE

Which isnt what you focking claimed. Thanks for admitting you were completely wrong.

1. The fact of the matter is that we are all being "wire tapped" in some form.

2. There is nothing to the Russia thing. This joke hearing lynch mob is a distraction. Anything any investigative body would have found would have been found by now and disseminated through the media because these people can't keep their mouths shut. Evidence of this Russian collusion would have already occurred, and been captured and stored by whoever is doing the investigating. There is nothing there.

Which isnt what you focking claimed. Thanks for admitting you were completely wrong.

Comey was asked straight out and didn't say because he doesn't have anything and that was even on Dem questioning by Hines.

So like we said.. your statment that they denied it is false

And they said there was no direct vote machine tampering and they said they are not in the business of measuring campaigning impact

So you made it all up

Nice. Doesn't get much clearer than that. But these guys living in complete ignorance / denial of reality.

2. There is nothing to the Russia thing. This joke hearing lynch mob is a distraction. Anything any investigative body would have found would have been found by now and disseminated through the media because these people can't keep their mouths shut. Evidence of this Russian collusion would have already occurred, and been captured and stored by whoever is doing the investigating. There is nothing there.

You really are utterly clueless.

Comey was asked straight out and didn't say ###### because he doesn't have anything and that was even on Dem questioning by Hines.

Wow...just wow.

Way to backpedal

This is a lame walk-back. Trump claimed specifically that his phone were wire tapped and ordered by Obama.

That's a FAR cry from "um, he might have been picked up on an ATM security camera. - That's wiretapping, right? His microwave took selfies with him!"

But that's typical TrumpCo. Lie, then move the goalpost when caught on the facts.

Wow...just wow.

Way to backpedal

Hey Biff you going to see Bill Oliver tomorrow?

How can you say there isn't anything an investigation would have found, don't you Repubs need at least 8 investigations all saying the same thing before you throw in the towel?

He can't it's an open investigation

Sure it is. Most of the "targets" of this investigation either had a tangential relation to the campaign or had been dismissed months ago. Anything that could have happened, happened months ago. So however many number of agents poring over this "evidence" for months find nothing and these guys show up at a public hearing and say they can't discuss it, while leaking the Flynn details to the NYT. This is a distraction and waste of time.

This is a lame walk-back. Trump claimed specifically that his phone were wire tapped and ordered by Obama.

That's a FAR cry from "um, he might have been picked up on an ATM security camera. - That's wiretapping, right? His microwave took selfies with him!"

But that's typical TrumpCo. Lie, then move the goalpost when caught on the facts.

Trump's tweet stated "wire tapping" in quotes like that. When it's obvious he means "wire tapping" in a broader sense, you guys will take him literally. The Obama angle comes in when Obama relaxed the rules on sharing raw data between the NSA and other intelligence agencies, right before he left office, because it was such an important thing that he almost forgot about before ending his term. Comey may have been literally truthful when he said that the FBI or his agency did not tap Trump's lines, but I have no doubt that Trump's phone and other communications were obtained from the NSA by any number of agencies including the FBI, reviewed and they found nothing. Either the heads of these agencies, like Comey, acted on their own, or they acted on orders from higher up.

I think Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch colluded. He probably got a hummer too. He has zero taste in women.

How can you say there isn't anything an investigation would have found, don't you Repubs need at least 8 investigations all saying the same thing before you throw in the towel?

Because it would have been found by now and made public. Comey said there's been an investigation going on since July. And though he won the Repub nomination and the election, I think Trump is more of an independent who hijacked the Repub party. Real Repubs are good at shooting at around the bullseye at these public hearings, like this dog and pony show.

Sure it is. Most of the "targets" of this investigation either had a tangential relation to the campaign or had been dismissed months ago. Anything that could have happened, happened months ago. So however many number of agents poring over this "evidence" for months find nothing and these guys show up at a public hearing and say they can't discuss it, while leaking the Flynn details to the NYT. This is a distraction and waste of time.

Manafort just a short term volunteer right?

Trump's tweet stated "wire tapping" in quotes like that. When it's obvious he means "wire tapping" in a broader sense, you guys will take him literally. The Obama angle comes in when Obama relaxed the rules on sharing raw data between the NSA and other intelligence agencies, right before he left office, because it was such an important thing that he almost forgot about before ending his term. Comey may have been literally truthful when he said that the FBI or his agency did not tap Trump's lines, but I have no doubt that Trump's phone and other communications were obtained from the NSA by any number of agencies including the FBI, reviewed and they found nothing. Either the heads of these agencies, like Comey, acted on their own, or they acted on orders from higher up.

Ahh the quotes excuse and more goalposts moving.

Trump and his people likely dirty as Fock...and it's all Obamas fault.

Wow...just wow.

Way to backpedal

Because it would have been found by now and made public. Comey said there's been an investigation going on since July. And though he won the Repub nomination and the election, I think Trump is more of an independent who hijacked the Repub party. Real Repubs are good at shooting at around the bullseye at these public hearings, like this dog and pony show.

The yahoo hacking took well over a year to find out. The Trump campaign investigation wasn't necessarily started in July. Do you not understand that?

Manafort just a short term volunteer right?

Not a volunteer, but pretty much. He was brought on mainly for his expertise with conventions. Is he a Russian puppet too, or are you referring to the Ukraine lobbying?

Try the same line a third time...

The yahoo hacking took well over a year to find out. The Trump campaign investigation wasn't necessarily started in July. Do you not understand that?

Comey said it started in July.

So, none of you libtards can say why Obama changed the rules about the dissemination of classified material in the waning days of his presidency? You clowns wouldn't know a clue if it shot you in the face. I'll hang up and listen.

Ahh the quotes excuse and more goalposts moving.

Trump and his people likely dirty as Fock...and it's all Obamas fault.

The quotes are not an excuse or goal post moving. They are characters in a tweet.

Try the same line a third time...

Trump's tweet stated "wire tapping" in quotes like that. When it's obvious he means "wire tapping" in a broader sense,

Trump tweeted four times. Here's two:

I bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

I bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

You know that's pretty vague...that could mean anything. :lol:

Yet close enough to the truth.

So, none of you libtards can say why Obama changed the rules about the dissemination of classified material in the waning days of his presidency? You clowns wouldn't know a clue if it shot you in the face. I'll hang up and listen.

And here I thought maybe one of you had some credibility. Especially you Wiffleball. You are a hack extordinair.