Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

The F.U. thread for week 7

Marshawn Lynch :banana:

I said on here I wouldn't draft him before the drafts. And I did not. :)

You are like a gnat, you are so annoying. :(

the get off my lawn grumpy old fock is u

Amari Cooper. Does absolutely nothing for five weeks, then blows up when most owners either dropped him or have him seated firmly on their bench.

Wait till next week when everybody is starting Cooper again and he puts up another 1 catch 6 yard performance. FU.

And whatever happened to that RB for KC who burned NE the first week of the season, that Hunt guy? Why the HELL is Reid using him for a decoy-then putting in evry other RB they have on the team on 3rd down? WTF?????????????????????

And whatever happened to that RB for KC who burned NE the first week of the season, that Hunt guy? Why the HELL is Reid using him for a decoy-then putting in evry other RB they have on the team on 3rd down? WTF?????????????????????

He's near 100 total yards and has 4 catches thru 3 quarters. The KC gameplan is working as they have over 300 passing yards & lead by 2 scores at a division rival.

He's near 100 total yards and has 4 catches thru 3 quarters. The KC gameplan is working as they have over 300 passing yards & lead by 2 scores at a division rival.

He's Being a spoiled fantasy brat

Hunt, Kelce, and Crabtree - 27 total points through 3 quarters. Yuck.

HAHA I hear ya, my kicker has outscored Hunt tonight. Got a couple of butt-hurts about I don't know what a couple threads up probably haven't won a game this year don't understand what this post is about.

Carr. Sucked all year up until tonight when I go against him.

Cooper same thing. Got him in a package trade, I flip him the next day, and he goes off.

• Like 1

Crappy how Reid is just running Hunt up the middle, didn't throw him one screen or swing pass all night, and there was nobody there to cover it. When KC was still undefeated he was calling plays to get Hunt out into open space.

And fu Tony Romo, 0-2 when your suckass calls our games :mad:

Fu fu fu :mad: :mad: :mad:

Karma is a biotch cmh. You shouldn't start an F.U. thread while drunk trolling the team playing your beloved Chiefs. I doubt you'll learn but figured I'd try anyway. :cheers:

Amari Cooper scoring more in a half than half a season. F me running up a tree backards

I dropped that loser last week.

:cry:

Oops. So much for that Andy Reid gameplan.

Wow Cooper scores more points in one game then he's scored the whole season.

FF.

F U Andy Reid. Last night was a reminder of why we ran his fat arse is out of Philly. Single handedly killing Hunts production with moronic play calling.

Oops. So much for that Andy Reid gameplan.

Yep, what a game though. Thursday Night Football has definitely been worth watching this year.

Amari Cooper. Does absolutely nothing for five weeks, then blows up when most owners either dropped him or have him seated firmly on their bench.

Wait till next week when everybody is starting Cooper again and he puts up another 1 catch 6 yard performance. FU.

I wish my opponent had Cooper on the bench. More points in one week than the previous six combined.

wait, I'm confused...is the old-timers circle-jerk thread or the FU Thread for Wk 7?

Just in case, I'll cover both. FU to me for sitting Cooper in both leagues I own him in when I publicly called his breakout in the Cooper thread.

Oh, and FU to skids, cmh, gepetto, murf, zero, weepaws and sux... :banana:

A guy in my league started Matt Breida as a flex over him. It just makes me smile. :)

Crappy how Reid is just running Hunt up the middle, didn't throw him one screen or swing pass all night, and there was nobody there to cover it. When KC was still undefeated he was calling plays to get Hunt out into open space.

Same with Freak... Where are the little slants that get him the ball in space and let him run?