Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

No Trannies in military...winning for sure

How many are there anyway? What do you want having your back if it gets real...a normal dude or some flamboyant queen worried about his manicure and constantly bemoaning the country and it's leadership.

I've read there are 11,000 active duty trannies. That # is insane. I bet most of them are women who became dudes and all of them are tougher than your average soft serve geek. :lol:

nope. not at all. I am comparing mental illnesses

Mental Illness is a health issue. HTH.

ETA: Not that being Trans is a mental health issue. But, any geneticist can tell you that. Not that they know as much as the HR guy on a low rent message board. Which in itself is funny, because you're sort of trans-employed (man doing a woman's job).

I've read there are 11,000 active duty trannies. That # is insane. I bet most of them are women who became dudes and all of them are tougher than your average soft serve geek. :lol:

Lesbians turned dude should be an exception. Either way, he should prepare for an enormous backlash from this announcement.

I disagree with this policy, we should let them serve our country. They knew that it would be extra difficult yet signed up anyways. These are who we should want to serve our country.

I'm a big fan of BBC...

Yes wiff...we know you like Big Black Cack. Enough about it already.

I love how the people who've never serve have such strong opinions on this. Here's a bit of a news flash: the active duty people don't care as long as you can do your job. It's when you start requesting special attention that they don't want you in. People who can't meet the pt standards and have to have special ones, that want the government to pay for their gender reassignment surgery, and get disability for stupid things like PTSD from being a trannies in the military (yea it happens).

I don't really care if the cost is only 10 million dollars a year, or $10 a year, that's money that could be better spent on the majority of soldiers rather than some freak Show minority.

Hey, let your freak flag fly as long as you can pass all the physical and mental requirements. But don't ask taxpayers to pay for it and certainly not at the expense of basic necessities for our soldiers.

Here we are in an area where we know we have soldiers waiting months and months four routine surgeries and basic care, and we want to divert medical resources to this s***? F*** you. It's not like they have special tranny doctors just sitting around twiddling their thumbs. There are nurses and therapists and doctors and all the ancillary Staffing that would be used up on these surgeries and follow-ups Etc that could be better served helping our fighting men and women.

Its such a tiny percentage...and also in the link I had posted. I agree we shouldn't pay for surgery to changeover and all...

"RAND estimates that there are about 2,450 transgender individuals in active duty assignments and another 1,510 in the Selected Reserve."

I disagree with this policy, we should let them serve our country. They knew that it would be extra difficult yet signed up anyways. These are who we should want to serve our country.

That or no one else will hire them. Likely the latter.

I'm sorry but transgenders don't have a place in a military force.

I am sorry but women and gays are not the same. As a gay man you can do everything that another man can do. You just like focking other men. I accept that. As a tranny female you absolutely can NOT do everything a man can do because you are a female. NOT A MALE. So putting a tranny that thinks she is a man into a unit that is filled with men is in my opinion not wise.

Also if you are a tranny in the military you should not be allowed to get a surgery to become something you are not on the military dime.

The same conversations were had about allowing them to serve though is the point.

You are again under that notion that all trannies are sissy men acting like women...

If its a trany...some of you (maybe even you said)...you pass the standards for which you were born...no? So wouldn't a tranny woman...who is a woman, only have to do what other women have had to do?

And Id bet many of those tranny women that think they are men...can do as much as many of the men. Given their hormone therapy and all.

My take is I don't care if you believe in purple unicorns, and identify as a gerbil.....you're doing a job I'm not fockin doing.

So I don't care if you identify as a woman and want a woman dressed up as a man plow you with a strap on. I'll tip my cap....thank you for your service and sacrifice..and move along.

• Like 1

All in all, I'm sick of this s***. I'm a big fan of BBC America, but lately, they seem to have a stated policy that every show has to have gays and trannies and freak shows of all colors flavors and sizes.

I'm a numbers guy. Gays represent at best 3% of the population. Trannys a fraction of 1%. So why the f*** is it being shoved down our throat on 99% of all television shows these days?

Shoved down our throat?

You realize our government was developed so that even the 1% get a say...right?

There are people already serving and willing to serve in our military. Trump told them know. That isn't trannies shoving anything...is Trump doing so.

My take is I don't care if you believe in purple unicorns, and identify as a gerbil.....you're doing a job I'm not fockin doing.

So I don't care if you identify as a woman and want a woman dressed up as a man plow you with a strap on. I'll tip my cap....thank you for your service and sacrifice..and move along.

So long as requirements are met and you are held to the same standards everyone else is, fine. And can pass the same psych eval anyone else does.

But pay for your surgery or hormones? Pound sand.

Shoved down our throat?

There are people already serving and willing to serve in our military. Trump told them know. That isn't trannies shoving anything...is Trump doing so.

Biitch because popular vote doesn't determine presidents to ensure the 1% you speak of get a say.......then use that same argument to support trannies.

Classic.

Pentagon taken by surprise by the announcement.

Seems the thought that it was all political is looking more true.

And that he talked to his generals was BS.

Also...saying it was about cost is pretty BS for a guy announcing it after another rally...and before he heads off for more golf.

http://time.com/4874546/pentagon-transgender-military-service-president-donald-trump/

A Pentagon spokesman, Navy Capt. Jeff Davis, refused to answer questions about what Trump's tweeted announcement means for the current policy, including whether transgender people already serving in the military will be kicked out.

"Call the White House," he said.

Shoved down our throat?

You mean the electoral college which you have done nothing but talk sh!t about the last 6 months?

Biitch because popular vote doesn't determine presidents to ensure the 1% you speak of get a say.......then use that same argument to support trannies.

Classic.

Huh? You make zero sense and it seems we even agree on this issue.

You just want to start crap.

Other than my thoughts that perhaps the EC is outdated...where have I bitched that the popular vote doesn't determine presidents?

My thoughts on the EC being outdated are because of how it came about and why...it had zero to do with ensuring the 1% get a say.

You mean the electoral college which you have done nothing but talk sh!t about the last 6 months?

You and cyclone both trying this lie.

Where have I done nothing but talk about the EC?

And as I told him...you all really should take a history class or do some reading before spouting off ignorance about the EC

Huh? You make zero sense and it seems we even agree on this issue.

You just want to start crap.

Other than my thoughts that perhaps the EC is outdated...where have I bitched that the popular vote doesn't determine presidents?

My thoughts on the EC being outdated are because of how it came about and why...it had zero to do with ensuring the 1% get a say.

We agree on the topic.....your reasoning is just....peculiar.

If soldiers train, what do trannies do?

We agree on the topic.....your reasoning is just....peculiar.

My reasoning because I didn't think its being shoved down our throat?

And because of your incorrect assertion of both what the EC is and my opinion on it vs popular vote?

So I don't care if you identify as a woman and want a woman dressed up as a man plow you with a strap on. I'll tip my cap....thank you for your service and sacrifice..and move along.... and wax my weasel

Fixed

Scrolling through this thread it seems like Sho has a strong opinion on trannie's in the military. Why else post so many times in a thread.... Nobody could have that much free time?

• Like 1

I love how the people who've never serve have such strong opinions on this. Here's a bit of a news flash: the active duty people don't care as long as you can do your job. It's when you start requesting special attention that they don't want you in. People who can't meet the pt standards and have to have special ones, that want the government to pay for their gender reassignment surgery, and get disability for stupid things like PTSD from being a trannies in the military (yea it happens).

So long as requirements are met and you are held to the same standards everyone else is, fine. And can pass the same psych eval anyone else does.

But pay for your surgery or hormones? Pound sand.

I haven't served but these two pretty much sum up my opinion. I'll add that without knowing the costs, if the military had better insurance for gender re-assignment treatments/surgery than say Obamacare (or whatever is in place down the road), I would be a little concerned about trans folks joining for the wrong reasons.

Fixed

Yes...I'll be jerking it in the corner. :)

Sho: So you support the electoral college now?

I think it is funny we both had the same train of thought immediately after his post. :doublethumbsup:

Scrolling through this thread it seems like Sho has a strong opinion on trannie's in the military. Why else post so many times in a thread.... Nobody could have that much free time?

I have strong opinions on fake excuses and not really consulting his generals as he claimed.

Free time...have plenty today. No meetings scheduled...had a doctors appointment and waiting for a neighbor to come see if he can help me figure out this wiring in one of my light switches that isn't working right.

I think that EC is outdated as it was designed an no longer functions as intended. I don't think it messed up the last election but it should be looked into.

I have always supported the results of the election being valid.

I think it is funny we both had the same train of thought immediately after his post. :doublethumbsup:

And both made idiotic statements you can't back up.

And both made idiotic statements you can't back up.

Not really....you argued that govt was set up to give the little guy a say.....but then turn around and say the EC is antiquated.....presumably because you either think popular vote should rule or that small states get too much say.

Those are contradictory.

Another thing a lot of people are forgetting (actually it's more like those that haven't served are unaware of this) is that the military is built on cohesion and getting the mission done. With too many distractions and things that cause a rift in the cohesion the mission doesn't get done. This is one of those things.

I am all for treating people the same and not discriminating, but if the military hierarchy does not want them in, then I am all for it. Seems anti-American, but at some point, you cannot have something like the military being a melting pot for diversity.

They don't let fat people in either is that antiamerican?

Not really....you argued that govt was set up to give the little guy a say.....but then turn around and say the EC is antiquated.....presumably because you either think popular vote should rule or that small states get too much say.

Those are contradictory.

Yes...the government was set up to give the little guy a say.

The EC did not originate to give the little guy a say. There is nothing contradictory about me saying its antiquated as it stands today and for the purpose it was instituted.

Another thing a lot of people are forgetting (actually it's more like those that haven't served are unaware of this) is that the military is built on cohesion and getting the mission done. With too many distractions and things that cause a rift in the cohesion the mission doesn't get done. This is one of those things.

Wait a minute, fellas, we can't storm that building right now, I have to get this stent into my man-poosy or it will close up. Just hold on a little longer. :lol:

Just like the special bathrooms....there just aren't that many instances right now for it to be a thing. I don't really care about the bathrooms and I don't really care about this. Once it starts being reported that trannys are trying to take over the military then it is an issue.

They don't let fat people in either is that antiamerican?

I have seen plenty of guys in the military get fat, though. I think that they will not let you transition while you are in. Again, it does not seem like our melting pot ideals, but I am fine with it so long as the military commanders are for it. If it is because of pressure from the right wing, then I am not for it.

I have seen plenty of guys in the military get fat, though. I think that they will not let you transition while you are in. Again, it does not seem like our melting pot ideals, but I am fine with it so long as the military commanders are for it. If it is because of pressure from the right wing, then I am not for it.

Yes some get fat after they enter. Either because if injury or lazy. Point is the military will put up with a lot of sh1t. But something's just arnt worth it.