Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Popeyes launches 'Emotional Support Chicken' carrier

Why should we travelers suffer? :doublethumbsup:

Popeyes launches 'Emotional Support Chicken' carrier at Philadelphia airport

Popeyes is jumping on the controversial emotional support pet bandwagon with its latest promotion — a to-go container for its “Emotional Support Chicken.”

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/popeyes-launches-emotional-support-chicken-carrier-at-philadelphia-airport

That's funny. Digby's right though. In a few weeks, the company will release an official apology and the CEO will be fired.

That's funny. Digby's right though. In a few weeks, the company will release an official apology and the CEO will be fired.

One of these days, a CEO is going to figure out that a lot of people are sick of the snowflake , and that there is support if they ignore or even scorn it.

Our local popeyes cooks everything fresh on Sunday morning. It means that it is not really fast food since orders take 10-20 minutes depending on how busy they are, but it is 100% worth it. Easily my favorite fast food now, we have been eating it every other Sunday during football season.

Going to have to quit that once football is over, anything that tastes that good cannot be healthy.

One of these days, a CEO is going to figure out that a lot of people are sick of the snowflake ######, and that there is support if they ignore or even scorn it.

ummm chikfila

One of these days, a CEO is going to figure out that a lot of people are sick of the snowflake ######, and that there is support if they ignore or even scorn it.

Forever 21 apologizes for using white man to model ‘Black Panther’-inspired sweater

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/forever-21-apologizes-after-store-was-criticized-for-using-white-man-to-model-black-panther-inspired-sweater

Never had Popeyes. Is it any shittier than KFC?

Never had Popeyes. Is it any shittier than KFC?

Never had Popeyes or Chikfila. Do KFC maybe twice a year.

If I had to pick 1 for dinner. Which 1 do I choose?

Ive actually seen where black people are starting to turn on this PC bullsh1t. They are complaining about the people getting upset over that

Would have been worse backlash if they used a black guy. You cant win.

Use white guy for black product- What, black main aint good nuff for you? Racist.

Use Black guy for black product- Oh so you just have to use a black man huh? Yes massa, sho is massa. Racist.

Use no black guy for anything- Oh so brothas aint good enough for you? Racist.

Use all black guys- This is exploitation and modern day slavery! Racist.

Awesome! I'm going to go out of my way to try Popeyes now.

I travel a lot and I am amazed by how many dogs are on planes these days. And by dogs I mean mostly little yip yip dogs which are half the size of my cat.

Poleyes has some decent chicken but stay away from the red beans and rice as a side. Best thing at all these places are the biscuits. Best you can get anywhere.

:clap: Only took a little time.

"Popeyes is selling boxes of dead “emotional support chickens” for the holidays, proving they’re not above mocking mental illness AND animals who died gruesome deaths"

They forgot to say 'yummy'.

I am all on board now!!!

I wish there would have been one of these Popeye's at IAH yesterday. I've seen fewer dogs at Petsmart. The damn airport was like a kennel.

PETA and the far left are so batshit crazy. I really wish they would move to Zanzabar and start taking opium rectally

New Policy for Air Travel: If you are too emotionally unstable to function without some sort of animal with you at all times you are too emotionally unstable to be on board an airplane. Take the bus.

This reminds me to keep pushing that all industries especially luxury items like flights need to raise costs exponentially.

We need to start pricing rift raft out.

New Policy for Air Travel: If you are too emotionally unstable to function without some sort of animal with you at all times you are too emotionally unstable to be on board an airplane. Take the bus.

That or make a bigger chicken box.

This reminds me to keep pushing that all industries especially luxury items like flights need to raise costs exponentially.

We need to start pricing rift raft out.

I don't think it is riff raff. I think it is pretentious middle and upper middle class self absorbed focktards.

Breaking news just in from CNN:

PETA is planning a protest outside of Popeyes in the Philadelphia Airport. It's reported they are stocking up on red paint in preparation to throw the paint onto the boxes of chicken that customers will be carrying on their way out of the restaurant.

When asked for a comment on this protest, one PETA representative replied, "Red Rain will be falling down upon their poor dead chicken souls. And Popeyes is the devil that caused it."

Coming up, PETA to take on the famed Looney Tunes Chicken Hawk.

And there you have it.

Can't the people who get protested on. Just say that the protesters are hurting their feelings, and call them bullies?

It's just liberal, snowflake crap right back at them. It'll work perfectly. Even get little kids to start crying. Mommy, Daddy, bad people with signs hate me!

PETA is planning a protest outside of Popeyes in the Philadelphia Airport. It's reported they are stocking up on red paint in preparation to throw the paint onto the boxes of chicken that customers will be carrying on their way out of the restaurant.

When asked for a comment on this protest, one PETA representative replied, "Red Rain will be falling down upon their poor dead chicken souls. And Popeyes is the devil that caused it."

And there you have it.

Someone's going to get their ass kicked when they throw paint on the wrong person. I hope they catch it on camera. :thumbsup:

And there you have it.

I call shenanigans. How are they going to get past security?

I call shenanigans. How are they going to get past security?

See? I made it up, but it's believable because they have done it before.

i made a thread a while back. now you can't even rent out your own property pet free. these freaks are vicious and will take you to court to allow their pet to live in your property and theres nothing you can do. pet freaks are almost as bad as lgbtqiaidjhdfksfwklej freaks.

eta: im on my way to phila airport. :) never had popeyes but will now make it a point to try.

And there you have it.

Link?