Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Sarah Huckabee Sanders kicked out of restaurant because, ya know, Trump.

It's a chicken restaurant. Of course they were refused to serve a Sanders.

Let's see a McDonald family try to get a table at Fuddruckers.

As usual and expected the conservative Sanders takes the high road

Other than announcing it in her official Press Secretary account to get attention...which probably is an ethics violation.

Yeah...she takes the high road. :lol:

Other than announcing it in her official Press Secretary account to get attention...which probably is an ethics violation.

Yeah...she takes the high road. :lol:

Ethics violation?

I heard she was looking at the staff and a bunch of customers cross-eyed.

I laughed. :D

Owners should be allowed to serve who they want! :cry:

An owner decided he didnt want to serve someone! :cry:

I am sure you are trying to turn this into a gay cake thing

but here to clarify

The bakery should sell the gays a cake

This restaurant should serve Sanders

The bakery should not have to make a gay wedding cake

The restaurant should not have to make Sanders a Trump Cake

but here to clarify

So the bakery can pick and choose what services it offers to people and the restaurant has the right to not offer Sanders something that's not on thier menu?

So the bakery can pick and choose what services it offers to people and the restaurant has the right to not offer Sanders something that's not on thier menu?

yes, generally bakeries I have been in have a menu as well, they have idea books and all

but here to clarify

No there was discussion about businesses in general being allowed to refuse service to anyone they please for whatever reason.

No there was discussion about businesses in general being allowed to refuse service to anyone they please for whatever reason.

ok gotcha then

I agree, they have the right, as a business owner there are certain "cities" I won't do business in so I understand that

people also have a right to be outraged and boycott that business, which is happening

honestly to me what this restaurant is doing is 1 million times worse than Chikfila, not serving someone cause they think differently than you is idiotic, of course thats what the left does, just like they refuse to visit the white house

yes, generally bakeries I have been in have a menu as well, they have idea books and all

You are missing the point... you are saying the restaurant can tell Sarah they won't make a Trump cake...something they don't make for anyone. That's like saying the restaurant has the right to not sell her a car.

You are missing the point... you are saying the restaurant can tell Sarah they won't make a Trump cake...something they don't make for anyone. That's like saying the restaurant has the right to not sell her a car.

and the cake maker doesnt make gay cakes, for anyone either

Did you know that orcas have a mass of fatty tissue in their head called a melon?

Just like Drobes!

How about this. If you run or own a business where you are trying to make a profit how about you put your personal bulshit beliefs aside and just deal with people and make money no matter what their views are.

Holy God I can't fathom looking into every place I eat or shop at to see what the owners beliefs are so I don't support something I don't believe in. How about everybody grow the fock up.

and the cake maker doesnt make gay cakes, for anyone either

Honcho just got the cake smashed right in his face. Bwahahahahah

• Like 1

ok gotcha then

I agree, they have the right, as a business owner there are certain "cities" I won't do business in so I understand that

people also have a right to be outraged and boycott that business, which is happening

honestly to me what this restaurant is doing is 1 million times worse than Chikfila, not serving someone cause they think differently than you is idiotic, of course thats what the left does, just like they refuse to visit the white house

I completely agree. Although the owner of the restaurant in this story didny outright boot her and her ensamble. The owner asked her employees if they felt uncomfortable serving these people. They responded Yes, so she asked Sanders if she could dine somewhere else.

I agree with what you will prob say though, fock the pansies who couldn't stomach being around her.

Its focking sad man.

I havent been home in a year. Not going this year, due to wedding and whatnot.

Last year I was home during all the Charlottesville nonsense. My parents blast cnn pretty much all day. Everyone is always talking politics. Its crazy. Really puts me on edge. I really dont feel like I sympathize with either side anymore. They both just come off as crazy to me.

I talk on a travel forum. Lots of Americans, lots of Canadians and Euros, etc. some others. A topic came up the other day of are there places you boycott for political reasons.

I was astonished how many people do this. Many of the euros and Canadians are boycotting America entirely right now. Guns and trump mostly. Some Americans are boycotting certain states, North Carolina and Georgia (NC for the bathroom crap, I forget why Georgia). Many of them boycot any regime they find bad (Myanmar, China, Cambodia, numerous others).

I find that crazy. The only reason I wont go to a country is danger. Thats it.

That led to a conversation about product boycotts. Chick fila, trump resorts, any product that isnt cruelty free...

How do these people find time to do anything else?

If you have any interest in a travel forum that is not full of virtue signalling pussies you should check out https://www.rooshvforum.com/forum-3.html

(they have a great travel forum, lifestyle forum, and some good money making threads. you probably want to avoid their political forum though)

It's all good. Between millenials not tipping and minimum wage increases all these restaurants will be begging for customers soon. I'm a good tipper but if I sense one bit of virtue signaling from now on they get squat.

Did you know that orcas have a mass of fatty tissue in their head called a melon?

Just like Drobes!

and they don't have jobs

Just like wiff!

#orca pals

and they don't have jobs

Just like wiff!

#orca pals

Oh snap!

Well, to be fair, whales don't live in their mom's basement so not quite like Wiff.

and unlike wiff, they probably dont care what capri wearing Europeans think about them.

and unlike wiff, they probably dont care what capri wearing Europeans think about them.

It's adorable how the girls do the gang up like this. If they all go pee together too?😂

You are so ignorant. I bet you don't even know the difference between capris and clam diggers! Oh snap! Yes I went there!

Honestly I just want some dam consistency. If youre going to allow people to refuse service to one then others should be able to do it. If youre going to make one provide their service when they dont want to then you should make everyone else have to do so.

Thats what it boils down to for a lot of common sense people. Either let them refuse service or make them provide the service. Choose one and dont get upset when it happens to go against your agenda.

Didn't see it mentioned, but the owner of Red Hen is the cousin of Meryl Streep (yes, rape enbabler Stage 4 TDS sufferer Meryl Streep).

Also, they changed their voicemail, as of Sunday afternoon it said "“if you are a Trump supporter... if you even smell like a Trump supporter, you will be kicked out just like SHS. frick Trump.”

In other SHS news, the latest talking point by the deranged left is that she violated some ethics rules by tweeting about being kicked out of the restaurant.

Where did this story originate? Former Obama White House Ethics (:lol: if that isn't a dead giveaway the guy is a partisan ) Walter Shaub.

Who is Walter Shaub? Yes, he is the guy who had his own ethics issues while heading up the White House Ethics office https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/30/507559887/u-s-ethics-chief-was-behind-those-tweets-about-trump-records-show

You really can't make this up.

It's adorable how the girls do the gang up like this. If they all go pee together too?

You are so ignorant. I bet you don't even know the difference between capris and clam diggers! Oh snap! Yes I went there!

Dude, serious - let your mom have some time on the computer for once.

Honestly I just want some dam consistency. If youre going to allow people to refuse service to one then others should be able to do it. If youre going to make one provide their service when they dont want to then you should make everyone else have to do so.

Thats what it boils down to for a lot of common sense people. Either let them refuse service or make them provide the service. Choose one and dont get upset when it happens to go against your agenda.

Common sense people view everyone equally.

Deranged lefties view people as having more worth depending on their skin color, what they stick in their bum, and which bathroom they prefer.

Welcome to social media Justice.

Dude, serious - let your mom have some time on the computer for once.

Who are you again?

Didn't see it mentioned, but the owner of Red Hen is the cousin of Meryl Streep (yes, rape enbabler Stage 4 TDS sufferer Meryl Streep).

Also, they changed their voicemail, as of Sunday afternoon it said "“if you are a Trump supporter... if you even smell like a Trump supporter, you will be kicked out just like SHS. frick Trump.”

In other SHS news, the latest talking point by the deranged left is that she violated some ethics rules by tweeting about being kicked out of the restaurant.

Where did this story originate? Former Obama White House Ethics ( :lol: if that isn't a dead giveaway the guy is a partisan ######) Walter Shaub.

Who is Walter Shaub? Yes, he is the guy who had his own ethics issues while heading up the White House Ethics office https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/30/507559887/u-s-ethics-chief-was-behind-those-tweets-about-trump-records-show

Democrats are so easily led by the their masters. What a gig to have. Throw out a shiny object to distract and evade and they just blindly follow. Such power.

Democrats are so easily led by the their masters. What a gig to have. Throw out a shiny object to distract and evade and they just blindly follow. Such power.

You mean like yellow cake uranium? Aluminum tubes? Mobile weapons Labs that were actually milk trucks? Yeah, those dems definitely the only ones who are distracted by everything they're told. Hell, I can't remember which one of the damn that was but one of them lied about adopting children when they're actually talking about rigging an election. It's pretty low huh?

You mean like yellow cake uranium? Aluminum tubes? Mobile weapons Labs that were actually milk trucks? Yeah, those dems definitely the only ones who are distracted by everything they're told. Hell, I can't remember which one of the damn that was but one of them lied about adopting children when they're actually talking about rigging an election. It's pretty ###### low huh?

You living in the same cave as taintastic? Or did your liberal masters give you another shiny object to follow?

Personally, I believe an owner should have the right to refuse service to anyone he sees fit. That being said, its not very good business and they should expect a lot of backlash for it but its still their right. Stuff like that has a way of fixing itself.

Prime example, theres a white woman (forgot exactly where she lives) that called the police on a little 8 year old black girl selling water outside. Claims the girl was selling it illegally cause she has no permit. This woman is the CEO of a canabis oil company Treatwell (believe thats the name of it). Dispenseries are already pulling her product from shelves because they no longer want to work with her. Stuff like this in the business world has a way or sorting itself out.

How about this. If you run or own a business where you are trying to make a profit how about you put your personal bulshit beliefs aside and just deal with people and make money no matter what their views are.

Holy God I can't fathom looking into every place I eat or shop at to see what the owners beliefs are so I don't support something I don't believe in. How about everybody grow the fock up.

You and I agree here.

Also, they changed their voicemail, as of Sunday afternoon it said "if you are a Trump supporter... if you even smell like a Trump supporter, you will be kicked out just like SHS. frick Trump.

Where did this story originate? Former Obama White House Ethics (:lol: if that isn't a dead giveaway the guy is a partisan ######) Walter Shaub.

She likely did violate such things no matter who you claim it came from.

Nothing will happen because why would there be consequences for such actions in this administration.

Its minor of course...but something that should be simple to avoid.

Common sense people view everyone equally.

Deranged lefties view people as having more worth depending on their skin color, what they stick in their bum, and which bathroom they prefer.

Oh bullshit and you know it.