Sign in to follow this  
purplengold47

Wentz on bye, candidates to start

I really like Fitzpatrick this week against his former team, the Jets. Last time he started against zona, he tossed 3tds and almost 300 yds. I see him getting that 3tds or more against this not so good jets passing def. I also like lynch if he's starting against NE, also dalton and Keenum if u got no choice.

Maybe Beathard against that crap NYG def. Hes been quietly getting better of late. This is a good question as Im sure there are many people scrambling to fill in for Wentz.

I really like Fitzpatrick this week against his former team, the Jets. Last time he started against zona, he tossed 3tds and almost 300 yds. I see him getting that 3tds or more against this not so good jets passing def. I also like lynch if he's starting against NE, also dalton and Keenum if u got no choice.

Fitz would be the pick.

But who else is avaliable?

Fitzpatrick I guess but none of them are great options

I'm in the same boat but have Stafford and Carr on the bench, I like carrying 2 QBs

If you're desperate and he's available, perhaps get Eli Manning against an awful Niners secondary.

Sterling Shepherd is back, and Engram's playing well. Even Eli can' t screw this up. Then again, it's Eli we're talking about here. Caveat Emptor.

Taylor.

I have Wentz in a 14 team league. Not much on the waiver wire. Fitzpatrick/Cutler/Osweiler/Stanton/Keenum are about it. I really liked Fitz until the Evans ruling came down. Don't like Stanton against Seahawks.

I have Wentz in a 14 team league. Not much on the waiver wire. Fitzpatrick/Cutler/Osweiler/Stanton/Keenum are about it. I really liked Fitz until the Evans ruling came down. Don't like Stanton against Seahawks.

Go Beathard.

Osweiller is starting for Denver.

This is a "Little Help" board thread.

Nope! Im not asking for help, im giving my opinion and at the same time i wanna see what everyone's opinions. A lot of good players here that's why i posted this.

Seriously? Come on dude...

Fitz

I'm going with Fitz too in place of Smith (dropped Winston like a hot pile of dog doo which I never should have picked up anyway because it's dog doo).

FWIW, Mike's rankings here at FFT have Fitz in the top five or six QBs for this week.

I'm going with Fitz too in place of Smith (dropped Winston like a hot pile of dog doo which I never should have picked up anyway because it's dog doo).

FWIW, Mike's rankings here at FFT have Fitz in the top five or six QBs for this week.

I feel u man, winston is hot garbage. I don't know what im thinking too when i picked him up. He was high on that ROS rankings.

I feel u man, winston is hot garbage. I don't know what im thinking too when i picked him up. He was high on that ROS rankings.

My thinking was "he'll be fine until my guy Luck is ready to play"...DOH! Alex Smith, save me!

Briefly started a new thread on this, but figured I'd just stick it here. What about this option?

Coach Kyle Shanahan left open the possibility for Jimmy Garoppolo to start Week 10 against the Giants.

Shanahan said he is currently committed to C.J. Beathard under center, but he reserves the right to change his mind after seeing how the two quarterbacks practice this week. Shanahan is 0-9 and still looking for his first win as a coach. Week 10 presents a chance with the hapless Giants coming to town. If Garoppolo knows the offense better and can be competent, he could get the nod. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be a fantasy play in this offense devoid of skill.

UPDATE: And now there's this:

Multiple players told ESPN's Josina Anderson the team has given up on coach Ben McAdoo.

"Guys are giving up on the season, just don't care anymore. McAdoo has lost this team...Throws us under the bus all the time. Runs us into the ground and people wonder why we’ve been getting got." This comes after speculation players quit on McAdoo during Sunday’s 51-17 loss to the Rams. McAdoo was forced to drop playcalling duties after Week 6 and has been criticized for suspending Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Janoris Jenkins. Despite being a year removed from the playoffs, the Giants have been a 2017 disaster and could be forced to make changes after the season.

Matthew Stafford at home against Cleveland.

An offense that hates to run against a pass-funnel defense? Yes indeed. If he's available, jump on him.

Is Stafford still avaliable?

Eli will be the Giants QB in week 13 and I do not think the coach will be the head coach. I highly doubt Eli gets pulled this week.

If Evans were playing I would of leaned towards Fitzpatrick this week.

Eli has a more favorable schedule going forward including the playoffs.

Maybe Beathard against that crap NYG def. Hes been quietly getting better of late. This is a good question as Im sure there are many people scrambling to fill in for Wentz.

Definitive now. Beathard. ☺

So awful, out of the 8 or 9 horrible QB options for Wentz's bye I pick Fitz...he literally scored the least out of all of them and I lost by 2. I should have listened to the earlier poster about Beathard!

Easy there cuz... You been on this board for 2 years and you wanna make a comment like that? Let the man have his topic.

Easy there cuz... You been on this board for 2 years and you wanna make a comment like that? Let the man have his topic.

we need more self appointed drunken sherriffs around here.