Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

So why did no one show up fr Trump inauguration?

Ask the POTUS who took time while speaking today to claim there were1.5 million people there.

He must have had the the Clinton Foundation charitable donations accountant handling the head counting.

• Like 1

Cool thread.

:lol: :lol:

Shouldn't you women be out protesting?

The million muncher March.

He must have had the the Clinton Foundation charitable donations accountant handling the head counting.

You really have that owning real estate in that noggin of yours, huh?

You really have that owning real estate in that noggin of yours, huh?

I love pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

Kind of like how I apparently own real estate in several of your minds. When I post something, some liberal feels the need to ignore the facts but make it personal. :rolleyes:

Here's proof. But Trump didn't like it, so he had them put on a Twitter time-out. Apparently, only Trump is allowed to be a moron on Twitter. MAGA.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/315372-national-park-service-knocks-president-trump-on-twitter

Their first freaking presidential briefing was about this and was full of falsehoods.

Hillary :cry:

Holy Fock how sad

I love pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

Kind of like how I apparently own real estate in several of your minds. When I post something, some liberal feels the need to ignore the facts but make it personal. :rolleyes:

What hypocrisy. Another word you don't seem to know the meaning of?

Pointing out things a woman who I never supported voted for as a defense of Donald lying and caring so much about the numbers.

So freaking stupid

Pointing out things a woman who I never supported voted for as a defense of Donald lying and caring so much about the numbers.

So freaking stupid

Never said it was defense but keep your tilt going. :lol:

You contend that Trump lied about the numbers and you defended the Clinton Foundation (the Clinton global money pay for play system) pretty heavily in the Global Initiative thread.

That's hypocrisy in my book.

So freaking stupid

Lol. Clown show

Never said it was defense but keep your tilt going. :lol:

You contend that Trump lied about the numbers and you defended the Clinton Foundation (the Clinton global money pay for play system) pretty heavily in the Global Initiative thread.

That's hypocrisy in my book.

It's not a contention...it's fact.

You also don't seem to know what defended is.

I stated the facts about it not closing...facts about its expenses and ratings to refute the bogus things you posted. Didn't need to deflect as you had to to cry about Hillary in a thread that had nothing to do with Hillary.

So your deflection and hypocrisy is that I will call out Trump on his lies...and refute your information in the expenses of the Clinton foundation with facts?

Wow...just wow.

That from where?

Last count I heard was 250000

Bush had over 400000

Did you get the last count from the same people who said Hitlery had a 98% chance to win?

Did you get the last count from the same people who said Hitlery had a 98% chance to win?

So...no answer huh?

I bet you believe Trump and Spicer right?

So...no answer huh?

I believe you and your ilk are focked 18 ways til focking tuesday for the next 4 years minimum. Hope you got your therapy putty and hot chocolate stocked up snowflake

• Like 1

Unless anybody on this forum is pulling half a mil+ a year, I'd say we're all going to be collectively focked for the next four years.

Libtards like Shonuff, worms ect just don't get it. Trump lies. We get it. But the other choice was a bigger, more destructive liar. So if they think pointing out Trumps issues is going to have some big affect is just proof positive that they still don't get it. Trumps flaws are more acceptable than Hillary's. That's a big reason he won.

Unless anybody on this forum is pulling half a mil+ a year, I'd say we're all going to be collectively focked for the next four years.

SNL is on soon. Go escape there for 90 minutes with the other puzzies

I believe you and your ilk are focked 18 ways til focking tuesday for the next 4 years minimum. Hope you got your therapy putty and hot chocolate stocked up snowflake

We are all focked dumbass. Some of us have told you all that for months...all you all can do is defend and deflect.

We are all focked dumbass. Some of us have told you all that for months...all you all can do is defend and deflect.

If it's inevitable that we're all focked, then just chill cupcake. You're gonna hurt yourself.

Hillary :cry:

Holy Fock how sad

As long as I'm alive, I will point out how horrible a piece of excrement Hillary Rodham Clinton truly is.

BunnysBastartds

As long as I'm alive, I will point out how horrible a piece of excrement Hillary Rodham Clinton truly is.

BunnysBastartds

Yet you defend Trump not realizing how dumb that is

He can't even spell his own handle. BB has more water on his brain than Ozzy Osbourne.

And it's not a POS move to stand in front of the wall honoring fallen CIA and whining about the unfair media and then lying about crowd size and acting like we might go back for another chance to take Iraqs oil. That's fine with Trump guys...the faux conservatives

And it's not a POS move to stand in front of the wall honoring fallen CIA and whining about the unfair media and then lying about crowd size and acting like we might go back for another chance to take Iraqs oil. That's fine with Trump guys...the faux conservatives

the crowd...the CIA cheered when he bashed the media...see they arent lemmings like you and others who gobble up the nonsense the media spews..they like anyone with half a brain know the media is a joke, especially the CNN, NYTs and the MSNBCs of the media.

They cheered ya focking potato brain moron.

the crowd...the CIA cheered when he bashed the media...see they arent lemmings like you and others who gobble up the nonsense the media spews..they like anyone with half a brain know the media is a joke, especially the CNN, NYTs and the MSNBCs of the media.

They cheered ya focking potato brain moron.

Yeah...that's how it went.

It wasn't nonsense...he lied while he was standing there. Are you really that clueless?

He can't even spell his own handle. BB has more water on his brain than Ozzy Osbourne

Your new nick name is Sharoooooon!!!!!

So...no answer huh?

No idea what you're talking about. I've already explained why Trump numbers where smaller than Obamas.

No idea what you're talking about. I've already explained why Trump numbers where smaller than Obamas.

:thumbsup:

Newsflash, SloNuff. Some people have to work. Doublewides and meth aren't free, and you sure as hell know Walmart ain't handing out PTO.

PS. It was cold.

Only to poosays like you. Trump is the man. First president to understand it's not about "I" but ""we".

He was elected because of people like yourself. Hillary was rejected because of you and your ilk. But you will never get that. And that makes me smile more than you'll ever know or understand.

You mean your copout that they were working haha. Good one

Only to poosays like you. Trump is the man. First president to understand it's not about "I" but ""we".

He was elected because of people like yourself. Hillary was rejected because of you and your ilk. But you will never get that. And that makes me smile more than you'll ever know or understand.

He was elected because you dumbasses fell for his empty rhetoric.

His whole life has been I...doing what's good for himself

It makes me sad that so many Americans still don't understand they were taken.

This is a great quote from 2009.

Where'd you get it?

This is a great quote from 2009.

Where'd you get it?

And swing and a miss again...just like your cowboys

And swing and a miss again...just like your cowboys

:D

And yet he understands " we". You should. be sad. You're the problem and don't even realize it.

Because he is, on day one, already one of the most disliked presidents in American history?

Because most people (even many who voted for him) are ashamed of this event?

Let's not forget. Even most of his supporters considered him merely the best choice between two nasty STD's.

• Like 1

Because he is, on day one, already one of the most disliked presidents in American history?

Because most people (even many who voted for him) are ashamed of this event?

Let's not forget. Even most of his supporters considered

him merely the best choice between two nasty STD's.

Ghonerhea and herpes are bad. I can deal with crabs.