Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

Official Ask for Advice Thread

I know a lot of questions go unanswered on this board. Thanks to me_2006, I have decide to create this thread to assure that everyone will get a response to every question you have about helping your team. I'm not an expert however I have won 3 championships in 12 man leagues. Hopefully you can use my advice to your advantage but at the very least get a response. Please give me at least 24 hours to respond and no last minute questions before kickoff because I will be keeping up with my own teams at that point. :unsure:

PPR League, TE Mandatory. Start 2 RB, 2WR, 1 RB/TE/WR...

I give up Parker, Branch, Gates

I get SJax, Owens, Shockey

My current team:

QB - Eli M, Hassleback

RB - Henry, FWP, Freddy T, C BRown

WR - Fitz, Chambers, Welker, Branch, Holmes

TE - Gates

I lose big time at TE, but gain at WR and RB(Maybe)

Repeat of other post on board:

Thought I had a pretty decent team, but B. Jacobs goes down R. Brown is crap, and to top it off, I let go of L. Jordan and J. Lewis after last year in a 4-player keeper league... kept Jacobs, Brown, R. Wayne and Bulger.

What can I do? 12-team PPR league

QB Marc Bulger

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Javon Walker

WR Darrell Jackson

RB Ronnie Brown

RB DeShaun Foster

TE Benjamin Watson

W/T Shaun McDonald

W/R Jerricho Cotchery

BN Brandon Jones

BN Leon Washington

BN Brandon Jacobs

BN Eddie Kennison

BN Jason Campbell

BN Bo Scaife

K Matt Stover

DEF Miami

I have put a out a trade trying trade off cotchery for a running back to a team that's thin at WR, Henry in return. What's a good trade for a rb for cotchery?

PPR League, TE Mandatory. Start 2 RB, 2WR, 1 RB/TE/WR...

I give up Parker, Branch, Gates

I get SJax, Owens, Shockey

My current team:

QB - Eli M, Hassleback

RB - Henry, FWP, Freddy T, C BRown

WR - Fitz, Chambers, Welker, Branch, Holmes

TE - Gates

I lose big time at TE, but gain at WR and RB(Maybe)

Wow 1st question and it's a tough call. I think you are getting a slight edge only because of PPR. SJax has started off slow but he will pick up soon. Jax had 90 recs last year so he will be a better value than WFP. Pre season drafts , I guarantee you no one was able to draft S/Jax and Henry on the same teams. Owens for Branch is laughable. Welker is doing better than Branch already and will post similiar numbers if not better. Brady finds the open man and I believe teams will double sometimes triple team Moss from here on out. Of course you lose a big time TE but again, T.O. will make up for his numbers alone however Shockey is still a top 5 TE. Sjax, Henry, Owens, Fitz, Welker is a nice line up . I'd do it

I would type out my question again....but a link is easier. :wave:

Thanks in advance...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288412

I think it is too early to drop Smith for Garrard or Schaub. I usually give teams until their bye week to straighten out the kinks or week 6 which ever comes 1st. Smith has better weapons around him. He doesnt have any TD's yet however nor has he thrown an INT. I think the 49ers have been very conservative with him especially since they are 2-0. If you have a 2nd WR like Matt Jones or Derrick Mason type guy to drop then I would consider picking up an extra QB off of waviers.

Repeat of other post on board:

Thought I had a pretty decent team, but B. Jacobs goes down R. Brown is crap, and to top it off, I let go of L. Jordan and J. Lewis after last year in a 4-player keeper league... kept Jacobs, Brown, R. Wayne and Bulger.

What can I do? 12-team PPR league

QB Marc Bulger

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Javon Walker

WR Darrell Jackson

RB Ronnie Brown

RB DeShaun Foster

TE Benjamin Watson

W/T Shaun McDonald

W/R Jerricho Cotchery

BN Brandon Jones

BN Leon Washington

BN Brandon Jacobs

BN Eddie Kennison

BN Jason Campbell

BN Bo Scaife

K Matt Stover

DEF Miami

I have put a out a trade trying trade off cotchery for a running back to a team that's thin at WR, Henry in return. What's a good trade for a rb for cotchery?

I saw this in another thread. 1st I would have kept the same guys you did except for R Brown. I wasnt sold on Jordon and neither was the Raiders because they wouldnt have drafted Michael Bush and picked up Rhodes thru FA along with the other 4 backs they had. Lewis was up in the air but I wouldnt have kept Ronnie. With that being said, I dont think Cotchery is a valuable trade type WR at this point because of their QB situation. You might need to consider dropping guys like Brandon Jones/Eddie Kennison and pick up a guy like Chris Brown, Wynn, D. Ward if they are available. Maybe even Kevin Jones because he may play next week and is still on some waviers in FF leagues. You might have to "ride" it out until Jacobs comes back. Good Luck :wave:

Well 1st of all, I wouldnt trade Peterson. I think this guy is the real deal and will keep the starting position even when CT comes back. The Vikes suck at QB and I wouldnt be surpised if they traded CT for a QB mid season. The best chance you have is the SJax owner. I would offer him Braylon Edwards for Thomas Jones. If you do that, you teams would be solid and the people wont veto that trade. Good Luck :wave:

i don't really like thomas jones, and even if i did, that's his second running back (unless he decides to play lamont jordan or derrick ward in that spot) and i doubt he'd give him up for a number 1 receiver on a bad team. and i like peterson too, but he's not on the level of any of those top 5 backs yet. i talked to that guy about giving him boldin, foster, cutler/young, and calvin johnson for lamont jordan and roy williams. i realize it looks maybe like a little too much to give up for that, but i like roy williams more than boldin, lamont jordan more than foster who's basically a garbage pick for me anyway, and while calvin johnson has been good so far, i'm already pretty stacked at receiver ... and i don't really need both cutler and young as backups, and he needs a backup to brady, so i figured i'd give one. i think the quantity should attract him to the offer. i'd be able to improve on my starting receivers with roy williams, marvin harrison, and chad johnson while being able to play lamont jordan as my number 2 back or in the flex spot depending on matchups and he'd also help pretty well on bye weeks unless dominic rhodes starts to cut into jordan's time once he comes back, although jordan has played well enough so far that i hope he keeps him at bay.

i don't really like thomas jones, and even if i did, that's his second running back (unless he decides to play lamont jordan or derrick ward in that spot) and i doubt he'd give him up for a number 1 receiver on a bad team. and i like peterson too, but he's not on the level of any of those top 5 backs yet. i talked to that guy about giving him boldin, foster, cutler/young, and calvin johnson for lamont jordan and roy williams. i realize it looks maybe like a little too much to give up for that, but i like roy williams more than boldin, lamont jordan more than foster who's basically a garbage pick for me anyway, and while calvin johnson has been good so far, i'm already pretty stacked at receiver ... and i don't really need both cutler and young as backups, and he needs a backup to brady, so i figured i'd give one. i think the quantity should attract him to the offer. i'd be able to improve on my starting receivers with roy williams, marvin harrison, and chad johnson while being able to play lamont jordan as my number 2 back or in the flex spot depending on matchups and he'd also help pretty well on bye weeks unless dominic rhodes starts to cut into jordan's time once he comes back, although jordan has played well enough so far that i hope he keeps him at bay.

If he agrees then I'd take it but he would really lose out and hurt @ RB. If you want Jordan, you better do it b4 the Cleveland game. Jones is a safe player who played against a tough run defense last week (Ravens) and was slowed with the calf injury week 1. After week 4 he will be just like he was in Chicago.

In a PPR league that offers 2 points for each rush/rec yard and 60 points per TD, I have been forced to start Brandon Jackson because of the injury to Brandon Jacobs.

I must start 2 RB, 3 WR and 1 Flex RB/WR so I have been starting:

MJD

Marshawn Lynch

Brandon Jackson

Lee Evans

Housh

Chambers

I am concerned about Jackson and would like to trade him to the owner who has Morency. The only trade I can see is Santonio Holmes or Reggie Brown for Jackson as this owner is thin at RB (he starts Jamal Lewis and Steven Jackson).

Do these trades make sense? Who is a good player to trade Jackson for?

10 team, no PPR, QB 6 pts TD, start 2 rb-3wr-1flex,rest pretty much normal

QB - Palmer

RB - SJax, Edge, A Green, C Brown, C Taylor

WR - Evans, Branch, DJax, Cochery, Henderson

Obviously, I have issues at wide. I'm figuring SJax and Edge will be fine, but who knows about Brown, Green & Taylor. Can I stand pat with my wides and hope for the best or should I try and trade for a wide? My guess is that if I want anybody decent it's going to cost me Edge then that leaves me with brittle aging RBs.

A little trade help. Trading is a weak spot for me, so could use advice.

Standard scoring, no PPR. Was offered Gonzo for Cutler, which I thought was ridiculous (I have Gates). But, it shows he's interested in Cutler. Thinking about offering:

Cutler/LJ for Addai/Driver.

Teams:

Mine

Cutler, Jay DEN QB

Manning, Eli NYG QB (Q)

Brown, Chris TEN RB

Henry, Travis DEN RB

Jackson, Brandon GBP RB

Johnson, Larry KCC RB

Curry, Ronald OAK WR

Jennings, Greg GBP WR (Q)

Marshall, Brandon DEN WR

Wayne, Reggie IND WR

Gates, Antonio SDC TE (P)

Johnson, Eric NOS TE

Crosby, Mason GBP PK

Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def

His

Bulger, Marc STL QB

Addai, Joseph IND RB

Dunn, Warrick ATL RB

Jones, Thomas NYJ RB (Q)

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Brown, Reggie PHI WR

Chambers, Chris MIA WR

Driver, Donald GBP WR

Toomer, Amani NYG WR

Clark, Dallas IND TE

Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def

Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def

Comments or other suggestions?

I unfortunately am a Andre Johnson owner. I need to replace him in my lineup this week. Here are my options:

I start 2 WR. They normally have been

A.J

Reggie Wayne

Obviously I am keeping Wayne in their but who to start with him?

Ronald Curry VS Cleveland

Kevin Curtis VS Detroit

Vincent Jackson VS ???

Or, I could pick up Wes Welker on waivers who goes against the Bills this week.

??????? :unsure:

who would you start this week as your wr2? Wes Welker vs?, S. Holmes vs. San Fran or Braylan Edwards at Oakland?

In a PPR league that offers 2 points for each rush/rec yard and 60 points per TD, I have been forced to start Brandon Jackson because of the injury to Brandon Jacobs.

I must start 2 RB, 3 WR and 1 Flex RB/WR so I have been starting:

MJD

Marshawn Lynch

Brandon Jackson

Lee Evans

Housh

Chambers

I am concerned about Jackson and would like to trade him to the owner who has Morency. The only trade I can see is Santonio Holmes or Reggie Brown for Jackson as this owner is thin at RB (he starts Jamal Lewis and Steven Jackson).

Do these trades make sense? Who is a good player to trade Jackson for?

The RB situation in Green Bay has gotten worst because of Wynn. He was cut in preseason by Washington and signed by the Packers. I like this guy and he reminds me of Gado when he came out of nowhere. They will probably go with a RB committee because of his 2 TD's. Actually you are pretty thin @ the RB position yourself and MJD hasnt produced as of yet. He started off last year the same way until Del Rio was forced to use him spelling Taylor. Don't trade for Reggie Brown!!!!!! McNabb is playing about 75% and so far Curtis has been his 2nd favorite WR other than Westbrook. I like Santonio Holmes so he would be a good trade but I wouldnt give up someone big for him. Good Luck :unsure:

How do I know who to start week to week between

Ray Lewis and Kieth Bulluck?

Tackle Solo (2)

Tackle Assist (1)

Sack (5)

Interception (5)

Fumble Force (5)

Fumble Recovery (5)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (5)

Pass Defended (1)

Block Kick (3)

If I should just start one over the other every time I think I'll try and trade one or drop one after the BYE weeks.

Thanks.

10 team, no PPR, QB 6 pts TD, start 2 rb-3wr-1flex,rest pretty much normal

QB - Palmer

RB - SJax, Edge, A Green, C Brown, C Taylor

WR - Evans, Branch, DJax, Cochery, Henderson

Obviously, I have issues at wide. I'm figuring SJax and Edge will be fine, but who knows about Brown, Green & Taylor. Can I stand pat with my wides and hope for the best or should I try and trade for a wide? My guess is that if I want anybody decent it's going to cost me Edge then that leaves me with brittle aging RBs.

I think you are pretty solid @ RB and I wouldnt trade thoses guys for another WR. SJax and Edge are self- explanatory and A Green actually had over 1000 yrs last year in GB in only 14 games. With the success of Houston's D and Schaub/Johnson connection, Green should do well in Texas. Your wides started off slow but it will pick up. Deion Branch had a 100 game this week which is a good sign that he should put up Djax old #'s. Evans has always started off slow and go on a tear near the end of the season. Nolan has been playing conservative but eventually DJax will slowly come along but Henderson might not produce this year. I know this might sound crazy but you need to sleep @ the computer on Sundays waiting for the next WR to get hurt and pick up his backup or #2 like Jacoby, James Jones, or McDonald in Detriot. Kitna threw the ball 56 times on sunday and his favorite target that day was McDonald.

6pt. td's, 25yds rush/rec= 1pt, no-ppr

Thanks for taking the time to help.

My starting Rb's and Wr's:

Sjax, L.Jordan, S Smith, R Wayne, L Evans

Offer A) I would give Sjax, S Morris, Curry for Edge, K Jones, and Holt

If I pull the trigger I start:

Edge, L Jordan (or KJones), S Smith, R Wayne, T Holt

Evans and a rb on the bench gaining value can be used for an upgrade at Rb later in the season.

Offer :sleep: I would give Sjax and L Jordan for Willie Parker and Portis

My feeling right this moment is to wait on Sjax but these offers are tempting.

A little trade help. Trading is a weak spot for me, so could use advice.

Standard scoring, no PPR. Was offered Gonzo for Cutler, which I thought was ridiculous (I have Gates). But, it shows he's interested in Cutler. Thinking about offering:

Cutler/LJ for Addai/Driver.

Teams:

Mine

Cutler, Jay DEN QB

Manning, Eli NYG QB (Q)

Brown, Chris TEN RB

Henry, Travis DEN RB

Jackson, Brandon GBP RB

Johnson, Larry KCC RB

Curry, Ronald OAK WR

Jennings, Greg GBP WR (Q)

Marshall, Brandon DEN WR

Wayne, Reggie IND WR

Gates, Antonio SDC TE (P)

Johnson, Eric NOS TE

Crosby, Mason GBP PK

Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def

His

Bulger, Marc STL QB

Addai, Joseph IND RB

Dunn, Warrick ATL RB

Jones, Thomas NYJ RB (Q)

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Brown, Reggie PHI WR

Chambers, Chris MIA WR

Driver, Donald GBP WR

Toomer, Amani NYG WR

Clark, Dallas IND TE

Gonzalez, Tony KCC TE

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def

Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def

Comments or other suggestions?

No way that guy is going to trade you his #1 RB and #1 WR for LJ and Cutler. He already has Bulger and I think he wants Cutler as a backup where you arent that strong @ the QB position with Cutler/E.Manning. Gonzo is battling a rare disease and I dont know what affect will it have on him during the season. I agree with you of needing a solid #2 wide but trading one of your QB's might come back to haunt you if one of them get hurt (Eli already has been). Hold tight and watch the waiver wire for good potentials. Good Luck :sleep:

My league requires that each team carry exactly 2 team defenses on the roster at all times. Currently I have Arizona and Tennessee; would it be worth swapping one (or both) of those for Washington and/or Houston? (The only other available defenses are DET, MIA, KC, CLE, ATL, NYJ, and NO...and frankly, none of those excites me)

I'm a firm believer that the best comes out of players during the Sunday/Monday night games. Cinni D looked awful last week in both run and pass. Seattle is a run 1st team and they should have success with Alexander running the ball more than Hasselback throwing it. Lewis rushed for over 200 yrds against them last week. I live in Nashville and VY hasnt done much in the passing game but 1 thing he can do is run. The Saints will have trouble containing him so I'd start Vince. Because of the point system and again a Monday night game, Bush is a go accompanied by Ward who has been a good pickup in the absences of Jacobs. The downside of playing on Monday nights is your Defense has less time to prepare and rest for the next game and Washington just played last night. Good Luck :mad:

I unfortunately am a Andre Johnson owner. I need to replace him in my lineup this week. Here are my options:

A.J

Reggie Wayne

Kevin Curtis VS Detroit

Vincent Jackson VS ???

??????? :dunno:

Actually I like Wes Welker or Curry. I'm surprised that he is still on waivers in your league. McNabb is struggling so Curtis will suffer for a while. The Curry matchup is a good one as we saw what #'s can be put up against Cleveland especially if they at home so you cant go wrong with either.

A.J

Reggie Wayne

Kevin Curtis VS Detroit

Vincent Jackson VS ???

??????? :dunno:

Actually I like Wes Welker or Curry. I'm surprised that he is still on waivers in your league. McNabb is struggling so Curtis will suffer for a while. The Curry matchup is a good one as we saw what #'s can be put up against Cleveland especially if they at home so you cant go wrong with either.

who would you start this week as your wr2? Wes Welker vs?, S. Holmes vs. San Fran or Braylan Edwards at Oakland?

Wow 3 good matchups but I'd give the slight edge to Welker because he has almost more catches than both of those receivers put together (16). He has 14 catches only 3 behind Moss. Brady finds the open receiver and I believe Welker will be open alot more now that teams have realized Moss is back. Edwards may have trouble in Oakland this week. They are way better than Cinny on defense. Right now Holmes is more of a home run receiver than a go to guy. Good Luck :)

So 12 man redraft, start 1qb/3rb/3wr/1te/1def/1pk/flex(any) and you have to draft 3qb/5rb/5wr/1te/1def/1pk

Standard scoring w/ 3pt for passing td

Drafted from 11th spot

Qbs:

Delhomme

Campbell

Losman

Rbs:

Rudi

Foster

L. Washington

C. Buckhalter

K. Keith

Wrs:

S.Smith

Housh

S. Holmes

J. Galloway

DJ. Hackett

Te:

Gates

Def:

Bears

Pk:

Folk

So right now I'm sitting 2-0 with the most scored points in the league, but I know it won't last. Galloway and Smith can't go off every week. My rb's are incredibly weak, and it since we have to start 3, it sucks getting a big 0 for that 3rd spot. Looking to upgrade rbs. Who should I look to target and who should I offer up? Trying to deal galloway hardcore after his outting last week, no way he's gonna keep that up.

*Side note* Last year I went hard core rbs and rode them to the playoffs while my wrs were weak. This year I tried to get ahead of the wr run and pick up quality rbs later but it never happened, other owners who usually jump all over wrs were grabbing rbs like crazy so by the time it got back to me in the 3rd, my choices were so slim, I couldn't pass up gates. (as it was like gates vs tjones thumbdown.gif ). So I snatched gates/housh in the 3rd/4th turn and cried as my rbs/qbs were pretty much shot as they were flying off the board. Boldin was still there in the 5th =(

Should I just ride wrs and hope for westy/addai to go down?

Thanks

How do I know who to start week to week between

Ray Lewis and Kieth Bulluck?

Tackle Solo (2)

Tackle Assist (1)

Sack (5)

Interception (5)

Fumble Force (5)

Fumble Recovery (5)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (5)

Pass Defended (1)

Block Kick (3)

If I should just start one over the other every time I think I'll try and trade one or drop one after the BYE weeks.

Thanks.

The best way to decide whom to start is the match ups for that week, They both are Tier 1 LB's but the opportunity is better to score more points when they face an offense that gear towards the run. For example, a LB might have better success against the Chiefs opposed to the Lions because they are a pass happy offense. Ray Lewis might have an edge since they blitz alot causing more pressure on the QB resulting in higher interceptions or even being apart of the sack himself.

6pt. td's, 25yds rush/rec= 1pt, no-ppr

Thanks for taking the time to help.

My starting Rb's and Wr's:

Sjax, L.Jordan, S Smith, R Wayne, L Evans

Offer A) I would give Sjax, S Morris, Curry for Edge, K Jones, and Holt

If I pull the trigger I start:

Edge, L Jordan (or KJones), S Smith, R Wayne, T Holt

Evans and a rb on the bench gaining value can be used for an upgrade at Rb later in the season.

Offer :unsure: I would give Sjax and L Jordan for Willie Parker and Portis

My feeling right this moment is to wait on Sjax but these offers are tempting.

THe Holt offer is very tempting. I'd wait a week or so to see if Jones is healthy. Edge is benefiting from the new off coordinator and should put up great numbers this season. Since there are no ppr, Sjax value isnt as high as he normally would be but he is still a top 5 back. I'd have to sleep on it if I were you but it seems like a good trade. Offer B is a no only because of Betts. Mid season he might spell Portis more often. Last night he had 6 carries to Portis 17 which is in like a 3rd down back duty. Good Luck :thumbsdown:

My league requires that each team carry exactly 2 team defenses on the roster at all times. Currently I have Arizona and Tennessee; would it be worth swapping one (or both) of those for Washington and/or Houston? (The only other available defenses are DET, MIA, KC, CLE, ATL, NYJ, and NO...and frankly, none of those excites me)

The only D I see worth having is Detriot. In my league Houston is ranked 2nd only behind Minn. (Both which I have LOL). Right now in the league that I'm in Detriot has more points than Chicago, Baltimore and San Diego. Who would have thought of that? I'd drop Ari and keep Tennessee and Detriot.

Lost a tough game last week...Reggie Brown screwed me again.

This week, have some tough choices.

First at RB: Scoring - PPR, 1pt every 5yd rushing, 10yd receiving, 15 yd passing. All TD's are 6.

I have:

Westbrook vs Det

T Henry @ Jax

L Jordan vs Cle

C Brown @ NO

M Lynch @ NE

I need to start 2. Thinking about benching Henry for Jordan but I don't know if that's a good idea or not. Henry doesn't seem to find the end zone and while he puts up 125 yards a week, I think Jax will come to play. Am I overthinking this one? Westbrook is almost a sure start in my opinion.

WR start 3:

TO @ Chi

C Chambers @ NYJ

D Branch vs. Cin

R Brown vs. Det

I Bruce @ TB

B Marshall @ Jax

B Jones @ NO

I don't know which 3 to start out of this bunch.

Thanks for your help.

So 12 man redraft, start 1qb/3rb/3wr/1te/1def/1pk/flex(any) and you have to draft 3qb/5rb/5wr/1te/1def/1pk

Standard scoring w/ 3pt for passing td

Drafted from 11th spot

Qbs:

Delhomme

Campbell

Losman

Rbs:

Rudi

Foster

L. Washington

C. Buckhalter

K. Keith

Wrs:

S.Smith

Housh

S. Holmes

J. Galloway

DJ. Hackett

Te:

Gates

Def:

Bears

Pk:

Folk

So right now I'm sitting 2-0 with the most scored points in the league, but I know it won't last. Galloway and Smith can't go off every week. My rb's are incredibly weak, and it since we have to start 3, it sucks getting a big 0 for that 3rd spot. Looking to upgrade rbs. Who should I look to target and who should I offer up? Trying to deal galloway hardcore after his outting last week, no way he's gonna keep that up.

*Side note* Last year I went hard core rbs and rode them to the playoffs while my wrs were weak. This year I tried to get ahead of the wr run and pick up quality rbs later but it never happened, other owners who usually jump all over wrs were grabbing rbs like crazy so by the time it got back to me in the 3rd, my choices were so slim, I couldn't pass up gates. (as it was like gates vs tjones thumbdown.gif ). So I snatched gates/housh in the 3rd/4th turn and cried as my rbs/qbs were pretty much shot as they were flying off the board. Boldin was still there in the 5th =(

Should I just ride wrs and hope for westy/addai to go down?

Thanks

Wow you are right about the RB. Im surpised you are 2-0. Of course you know you will get killed come WR bye weeks. Actually i think Galloway will produce good #'s all season. He is the only WR on the team so they have no choice but to throw to him. Keith is a good back up to have because JA could get hurt with the workload he is carrying. I'd drop Buckhalter and pick up some one like Wynn in GB or Ward in NY. You need to watch every injury update on the TV, Boards, and advice shows about waviers incase someone goes down. Around week 5, drop one of those none productive players and pick up Chris Henry WR in Cinny. He was on a tear preseason and Palmer loves him in the red zone. He wont be eligible until week 9 but put him on your bench for the future. Good Luck :music_guitarred:

Lost a tough game last week...Reggie Brown screwed me again.

This week, have some tough choices.

First at RB: Scoring - PPR, 1pt every 5yd rushing, 10yd receiving, 15 yd passing. All TD's are 6.

I have:

Westbrook vs Det

T Henry @ Jax

L Jordan vs Cle

C Brown @ NO

M Lynch @ NE

I need to start 2. Thinking about benching Henry for Jordan but I don't know if that's a good idea or not. Henry doesn't seem to find the end zone and while he puts up 125 yards a week, I think Jax will come to play. Am I overthinking this one? Westbrook is almost a sure start in my opinion.

WR start 3:

TO @ Chi

C Chambers @ NYJ

D Branch vs. Cin

R Brown vs. Det

I Bruce @ TB

B Marshall @ Jax

B Jones @ NO

I don't know which 3 to start out of this bunch.

Thanks for your help.

Definately Westbrook because of the point systems. Last night he had like 96 yrds rushing and 8 catches for 66 yards . Wides I would start TO (always no matter who is is matched up against) D Branch, and Chambers. Good Luck :music_guitarred:

which defense to start?

Miami or Minnesota

Miami vs Jets

Minnesota vs Chiefs

Minny every week except the bye. Scored more points in 1 game than Miami has in 2.

Definately Westbrook because of the point systems. Last night he had like 96 yrds rushing and 8 catches for 66 yards . Wides I would start TO (always no matter who is is matched up against) D Branch, and Chambers. Good Luck :banana:

I need to start 2 RB's. I was think Westbrook for sure, then didn't know between Henry or Lamont. Lamont has a good matchup with Cleveland but sitting T Henry is hard to do.