Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

WW's Help Thread

Bored and in the mood to give some real help to the Little Help Board.

Ask anything you want, rankings, keepers, rate my team, who should i pick etc.... and i will leave a response ASAP. DO NOT leave a link to another page or ask me to view your post regarding _______. I am simply going to keep this page open and refresh.

Giving Cuse some help for the time being. :cry:

Ask away! :music_guitarred:

14 team keeper league. 12th year for league, but restarted the league this year to turn it into 28 team league.

Starting clean...nobody has any keepers. Currently I own the 14th pick. The guy with the fourth pick wants to trade me. I'm the commish of the league so I normally like picking near the end (easier to run the draft because my picks are "bam bam'.

Yesterday I had one half of my draft and here is the 14th team first 5 rounds:

Derrick Anderson, Reggie Wayne, Laurence Maroney, Michael Turner, Dwayne Bowe.

4th pick team

Brian Westbrook, Larry Fitzgerald, Maurice Jones-Drew, Steve Smith, Tony Gonzalez

I have a two part question:

Would you rather have the 14th pick or the 4th? Basically, what's your opinion.

Assuming these are the first 13 picks:

LT, Brady, Peterson, Westy, Addai, Manning, R. Moss, Portis, Owens, LJ, SJax, Romo, Lynch:

What would you suggest I take. I'm thinking Brees and Gore (Gore is a wildcard, he should go earlier, but not sure)

What about Steven Jackson? If he slides to 14 due to his contract situation, should I pass or draft due to keeper reasoning?

Lot to try and sort out.......good luck and I appreciate your time!

14 team keeper league. 12th year for league, but restarted the league this year to turn it into 28 team league.

Starting clean...nobody has any keepers. Currently I own the 14th pick. The guy with the fourth pick wants to trade me. I'm the commish of the league so I normally like picking near the end (easier to run the draft because my picks are "bam bam'.

Yesterday I had one half of my draft and here is the 14th team first 5 rounds:

Derrick Anderson, Reggie Wayne, Laurence Maroney, Michael Turner, Dwayne Bowe.

4th pick team

Brian Westbrook, Larry Fitzgerald, Maurice Jones-Drew, Steve Smith, Tony Gonzalez

I have a two part question:

Would you rather have the 14th pick or the 4th? Basically, what's your opinion.

Assuming these are the first 13 picks:

LT, Brady, Peterson, Westy, Addai, Manning, R. Moss, Portis, Owens, LJ, SJax, Romo, Lynch:

What would you suggest I take. I'm thinking Brees and Gore (Gore is a wildcard, he should go earlier, but not sure)

What about Steven Jackson? If he slides to 14 due to his contract situation, should I pass or draft due to keeper reasoning?

Lot to try and sort out.......good luck and I appreciate your time!

i am a bit confused as to how many teams are in your league. at the top you mention 28 teams.. I am going to ignore this due to some of your later comments and assume this is a 14 team league.

a second bit of confusion comes from you listing a portion of a draft and then asking a question about who to draft as if the draft has not yet happened.

let me say that of the teams you listed above, I prefer the outcome of the team picking in the 4th slot. This could partially be that i do not like Anderson as a QB but more than that I just like getting 1 stud RB a nice 2nd back and still getting 2 very good WR's as this team managed to do.

Now as far as your question on who to pick at the turn 14/15th I do not see Marion Barbers name listed and I would definately select him. I think this is way too high for Brees even if your league values QB's as it would seem is the case. Personally I would grab Barber and Portis and feel very very comfortable but if you must take Brees, Barber has to be the back to get along with him.

Now if Jackson falls then you have have have have to take Jackson and Barber. The keeper potential there is just too great.

Any performance concerns or depth areas I should address?

10 team league and I obviously picked last. Any players I might have taken too early? I have another couple drafts so any input would help with those.

1. (10) Larry Johnson

2. (11) Clinton Portis

3. (30) Marques Colston

4. (31) Wes Welker

5. (50) Reggie Bush

6. (51) Lee Evans

7. (70) Todd Heap

8. (71) Jonathan Stewart

9. (90) Matt Hasselbeck

10. (91) Chicago

11. (110) Donte' Stallworth

12. (111) Reggie Brown

13. (130) Stephen Gostkowski

14. (131) Tony Scheffler

15. (150) Jeff Garcia

Little Help needed... 10 team keeper league finished in the celler last year(thanks Drew :thumbsup:.

My projected keepers are Portis, Selvin Young and either Brandon Moore or Chris Chambers. We traded away some players late in the year and currently have thee 2nd round picks.

Question One:

Who should we keep Chambers or Moore(realizing he's out for the first three games ) or Vernon Davis?

Question two: We have been offered Manning for two of our second round picks, should we do the trade?

Any performance concerns or depth areas I should address?

10 team league and I obviously picked last. Any players I might have taken too early? I have another couple drafts so any input would help with those.

1. (10) Larry Johnson

2. (11) Clinton Portis

3. (30) Marques Colston

4. (31) Wes Welker

5. (50) Reggie Bush

6. (51) Lee Evans

7. (70) Todd Heap

8. (71) Jonathan Stewart

9. (90) Matt Hasselbeck

10. (91) Chicago

11. (110) Donte' Stallworth

12. (111) Reggie Brown

13. (130) Stephen Gostkowski

14. (131) Tony Scheffler

15. (150) Jeff Garcia

always going to be a bit more info i could give if i knew the players available when you made certain picks.

with that said, I like the Portis pick alot. Pairing LJ with him could be huge or could be bad. Were Gore or Barber available at that point because 10/11 does seem a bit high for LJ and i would have LOVED to see Portis paired with Marion.

i love your rounds 3-5 especially Bush in the 5th. If this happens to be a PPR league i would be very excited about both Bush and Welker.

not so high on Evans or Heap in the 6th and 7th. Both seem like reaches. Again I don't know who was available at WR, either of the Jets WR's would have been better i think. Heap I would not take that high. Im assuming Cooley or Clark were gone in which case id wait a while and grab a heath miller, shockey .. who knows you might have been able to get heap a bit later. I do however love the scheffler pickup late.

Also im not high on Hass as a number 1 QB. If you do grab him id look for a high reward type guy as a backup. (Delhomme comes to mind).

Overall very good team.

Little Help needed... 10 team keeper league finished in the celler last year(thanks Drew :lol:.

My projected keepers are Portis, Selvin Young and either Brandon Moore or Chris Chambers. We traded away some players late in the year and currently have thee 2nd round picks.

Question One:

Who should we keep Chambers or Moore(realizing he's out for the first three games ) or Vernon Davis?

Question two: We have been offered Manning for two of our second round picks, should we do the trade?

let me sort a few things out first. I am going to assume you meant Brandon MARSHALL as the only Brandon Moore I know plays RG for the NY Jets.

with 10 teams and three keepers, similar to a league i am in, 30 players will be off the board when the draft starts assuming your rules state you HAVE to keep 3 players.

Out of what you have I would keep Portis, Marshall and Young. Portis is a no brainer and Marshall (altho suspended for most likely 2 games once he completes anger management i believe) will be a beast once he returns and you will have him most importantly for the playoff push. Out of Young and Chambers i think you have to take a chance on keeping a RB. WR's are often a dime a dozen and nothing stand out about Chambers to warrant keeping him in a 10 team league.

Now as far as a trade for Peyton Manning. The first thing I want you to remember is if someone wants to trade a player of Mannings quality for anything, he most likely won't be keeping him and wants to move him for as much value as he can get. A trade could be great for both you and the team giving up Manning but I would feel him out a bit. Maybe you can give up a 2nd and a 3rd rather than two 2nd's?

Even if he doesn't budge MAKE THE TRADE, your keepers should you make a trade become Portis Manning and Marshall which goes from weak to VERY nice. And the rest of your draft unfolds as normal with 1 pick in each round. Im assuming you have the number 1 overall pick in the draft due to last seasons finish. Look to draft the top RB available. Im sure someone is releasing a decent back like a Lynch, MJD, Grant, Gore etc...

Auction draft this weekend in a twelve team league with ppr scoring - I kept four guys from last year with how much they cost me each: Matt Schaub($6) Ryan Grant ($15) Michael Turner ($6) and Brandon Marshall ($15). This leaves me with $158 cap space for 12 more picks. We start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 Def.

I plan on spending the biggest part of my $ on one more stud RB - here is some who are available: LT, SJax, Gore, LJ, McGahee, and a few others along the lines of Jamal Lewis, Brandon Jacobs, etc.

I also plan on targeting two particular WR's - Colston and Calvin Johnson.

If I got SJax, Colston and CJohnson for $100 - 120 approx. That would give me 7 guys that I really like this year and 30-50 bucks to fill in the rest of my team.

Would you advise this strategy or go for more overall depth?

Sorry about the rambling, typing as I think.

Auction draft this weekend in a twelve team league with ppr scoring - I kept four guys from last year with how much they cost me each: Matt Schaub($6) Ryan Grant ($15) Michael Turner ($6) and Brandon Marshall ($15). This leaves me with $158 cap space for 12 more picks. We start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 Def.

I plan on spending the biggest part of my $ on one more stud RB - here is some who are available: LT, SJax, Gore, LJ, McGahee, and a few others along the lines of Jamal Lewis, Brandon Jacobs, etc.

I also plan on targeting two particular WR's - Colston and Calvin Johnson.

If I got SJax, Colston and CJohnson for $100 - 120 approx. That would give me 7 guys that I really like this year and 30-50 bucks to fill in the rest of my team.

Would you advise this strategy or go for more overall depth?

Sorry about the rambling, typing as I think.

This strategy sounds good to me as it gives you SJax, Grant, Turner at RB and Colston, Johnson and Marshall at WR. If you are comfortable with Schaub as your QB.

id assume with 30-50 you could get a decent 4th WR, backup QB and a TE? and maybe a flier type 4th RB.

It all depends I wouldnt overspend total on the three youve already mentioned tho. but going into the auction i think its a solid strat. Maybe Gore would cost less than Sjax and actually be better? guess it depends on who is willing to pay what for SJax with all these concerns.

always going to be a bit more info i could give if i knew the players available when you made certain picks.

with that said, I like the Portis pick alot. Pairing LJ with him could be huge or could be bad. Were Gore or Barber available at that point because 10/11 does seem a bit high for LJ and i would have LOVED to see Portis paired with Marion.

i love your rounds 3-5 especially Bush in the 5th. If this happens to be a PPR league i would be very excited about both Bush and Welker.

not so high on Evans or Heap in the 6th and 7th. Both seem like reaches. Again I don't know who was available at WR, either of the Jets WR's would have been better i think. Heap I would not take that high. Im assuming Cooley or Clark were gone in which case id wait a while and grab a heath miller, shockey .. who knows you might have been able to get heap a bit later. I do however love the scheffler pickup late.

Also im not high on Hass as a number 1 QB. If you do grab him id look for a high reward type guy as a backup. (Delhomme comes to mind).

Overall very good team.

Cooley was available and I admit Heap was a little bit of a stretch. I believe he does have a much higher potential though if he stays healthy. There was quite a run on receivers as you can see. We start 3 WRs and I can definitely agree that possibly a stud WR could have been taken with the 11th pick instead of LJ. But, any receivers taken after Welker that you would have preferred?

First 9 rounds

Round 1

1. LaDainian Tomlinson Lick My Ass

2. Adrian Peterson Chuck Norris

3. Brian Westbrook BJ's R4 Chic...

4. Joseph Addai Big Tuna

5. Steven Jackson Liquid ######

6. Marion Barber Zuck loves H...

7. Tom Brady Seatown's Fi...

8. Randy Moss Torros Españ...

9. Frank Gore The Trainwreck

10. Larry Johnson Team Moorman

Round 2

1. Clinton Portis Team Moorman

2. Terrell Owens The Trainwreck

3. Peyton Manning Torros Españ...

4. Reggie Wayne Seatown's Fi...

5. Marshawn Lynch Zuck loves H...

6. Andre Johnson Liquid ######

7. Braylon Edwards Big Tuna

8. Larry Fitzgerald BJ's R4 Chic...

9. Ryan Grant Chuck Norris

10. Tony Romo Lick My Ass

Round 3

1. T.J. Houshmandzadeh Lick My Ass

2. Steve Smith Chuck Norris

3. Jamal Lewis BJ's R4 Chic...

4. Chad Johnson Big Tuna

5. Willis McGahee Liquid ######

6. Antonio Gates Zuck loves H...

7. Maurice Jones-Drew Seatown's Fi...

8. Ronnie Brown Torros Españ...

9. Torry Holt The Trainwreck

10. Marques Colston Team Moorman

Round 4

1. Wes Welker Team Moorman

2. Brandon Jacobs The Trainwreck

3. Plaxico Burress Torros Españ...

4. Brandon Marshall Seatown's Fi...

5. Roy Williams Zuck loves H...

6. Anquan Boldin Liquid ######

7. Darren McFadden Big Tuna

8. Santonio Holmes BJ's R4 Chic...

9. Drew Brees Chuck Norris

10. Jason Witten Lick My Ass

Round 5

1. Laurence Maroney Lick My Ass

2. Kellen Winslow Chuck Norris

3. Carson Palmer BJ's R4 Chic...

4. Ben Roethlisberger Big Tuna

5. Derek Anderson Liquid ######

6. Dwayne Bowe Zuck loves H...

7. Calvin Johnson Seatown's Fi...

8. Michael Turner Torros Españ...

9. Donovan McNabb The Trainwreck

10. Reggie Bush Team Moorman

Round 6

1. Lee Evans Team Moorman

2. Edgerrin James The Trainwreck

3. Marvin Harrison Torros Españ...

4. Greg Jennings Seatown's Fi...

5. Laveranues Coles Zuck loves H...

6. Tony Gonzalez Liquid ######

7. Hines Ward Big Tuna

8. Chris Chambers BJ's R4 Chic...

9. Jerricho Cotchery Chuck Norris

10. Joey Galloway Lick My Ass

Round 7

1. Kevin Curtis Lick My Ass

2. Thomas Jones Chuck Norris

3. Willie Parker BJ's R4 Chic...

4. Jeremy Shockey Big Tuna

5. Roddy White Liquid ######

6. Santana Moss Zuck loves H...

7. Dallas Clark Seatown's Fi...

8. Earnest Graham Torros Españ...

9. Donald Driver The Trainwreck

10. Todd Heap Team Moorman

Round 8

1. Jonathan Stewart Team Moorman

2. Chris Cooley The Trainwreck

3. Heath Miller Torros Españ...

4. Minnesota Seatown's Fi...

5. San Diego Zuck loves H...

6. Kevin Smith Liquid ######

7. LenDale White Big Tuna

8. Bernard Berrian BJ's R4 Chic...

9. Jerry Porter Chuck Norris

10. Rudi Johnson Lick My Ass

Round 9

1. New England Lick My Ass

2. New York Chuck Norris

3. Vernon Davis BJ's R4 Chic...

4. Javon Walker Big Tuna

5. Anthony Gonzalez Liquid ######

6. Fred Taylor Zuck loves H...

7. Brett Favre Seatown's Fi...

8. Pittsburgh Torros Españ...

9. Nate Burleson The Trainwreck

10. Matt Hasselbeck Team Moorman

Cooley was available and I admit Heap was a little bit of a stretch. I believe he does have a much higher potential though if he stays healthy. There was quite a run on receivers as you can see. We start 3 WRs and I can definitely agree that possibly a stud WR could have been taken with the 11th pick instead of LJ. But, any receivers taken after Welker that you would have preferred?

i don't think I would have taken a WR over LJ. I was asking if a RB like Barber was available but now i see he was not. I might have grabbed the safety and upside of Lynch instead of LJ but thats a tossup.

i like Holmes this year but can't really argue Welker there.. Is this a PPR league? he is very good in a PPR.

I still say the steal of the draft was bush at the 5th/6th turn. well done.

Picking #2, in 10 team league. 6 points per TD, plus bump over 40 yarder. Also get 1 point per reception...

Assuming the #1 goes LT, who should be my #2 & Why?

Some say it should be a no-brainer...

(in no order)

ADP

Jackson

Westbrook

Brady

Addai

Picking #2, in 10 team league. 6 points per TD, plus bump over 40 yarder. Also get 1 point per reception...

Assuming the #1 goes LT, who should be my #2 & Why?

Some say it should be a no-brainer...

(in no order)

ADP

Jackson

Westbrook

Brady

Addai

Westbrook is my pick here. Last year in PPR leagues he led all RB's in fantasy points scored.. Yes, even LT.

The bonus points for 40 yard plays adds some extra intrigue for Peterson who is a homerun threat but Westy is his own right both rushing and in the passing game.

If this were a keeper league I might advise you to pick AP.

One keeper spot to use on one of the following for a (.5) PPR league which penalizes -3 per int and give 6pts per pass TD. This Keeper selection will cost a 12 round pick.

Derek Anderson - Obviously pending tonight's concussion debacle, I know he is not super popular these days and comes with some serious risk. Will I be able to not reach early for another more stable QB on draft day if I keep him?

Selvin Young - Will likely share goaline carries IMO, and do I really want to spend another year sweating what the hell Shanny is going to do at game time?

Earnest Graham - Will likely lose 3rd down pass recptions to Dunn, but could be a decent #3 RB.

What do you think?

One keeper spot to use on one of the following for a (.5) PPR league which penalizes -3 per int and give 6pts per pass TD. This Keeper selection will cost a 12 round pick.

Derek Anderson - Obviously pending tonight's concussion debacle, I know he is not super popular these days and comes with some serious risk. Will I be able to not reach early for another more stable QB on draft day if I keep him?

Selvin Young - Will likely share goaline carries IMO, and do I really want to spend another year sweating what the hell Shanny is going to do at game time?

Earnest Graham - Will likely lose 3rd down pass recptions to Dunn, but could be a decent #3 RB.

What do you think?

so any of these guys will cost you only a 12th rounder?

in that case you have to look at who would be the best value in the 12th.

between Anderson and Graham.

personally i like Graham here. Clear cut starting RB for TB. Anderson even without the concussion is someone i am not really high on at QB. If i were you id target a big ben, palmer type in the draft if your not willing to go for Brees earlier. Or maybe wait for McNabb and pair him with Cutler?

either way I say go ahead and keep graham for a 12th rounder.

i am a bit confused as to how many teams are in your league. at the top you mention 28 teams.. I am going to ignore this due to some of your later comments and assume this is a 14 team league.

a second bit of confusion comes from you listing a portion of a draft and then asking a question about who to draft as if the draft has not yet happened.

let me say that of the teams you listed above, I prefer the outcome of the team picking in the 4th slot. This could partially be that i do not like Anderson as a QB but more than that I just like getting 1 stud RB a nice 2nd back and still getting 2 very good WR's as this team managed to do.

Now as far as your question on who to pick at the turn 14/15th I do not see Marion Barbers name listed and I would definately select him. I think this is way too high for Brees even if your league values QB's as it would seem is the case. Personally I would grab Barber and Portis and feel very very comfortable but if you must take Brees, Barber has to be the back to get along with him.

Now if Jackson falls then you have have have have to take Jackson and Barber. The keeper potential there is just too great.

Sorry. It's a 28 team league split into two 14 team conferences. Each conference drafts every player like normal. They simply can't trade or pick up free agents outside of their conference. The draft picks I listed were picks from the one half of the leagues draft this past Sunday. Funny part is I picked the first nine picks of team for because the owner was late.

I'm not a Marion Barber fan at all. He's never carried the load on his own and they drafted Felix. I know in the first round Brady, Manning and Romo will all go. It's a league that awards 6 pts for TD and bonuses for long TD's, so QB's put up good numbers. I think my options will be Jackson, Gore, LJ, Barber, Lynch.....??? Owens may go in the first....not sure? One guy has already said he's taking Jamal Lewis. I told him to wait, cause he'd be there in the second, but I don't think he will....doh!

i don't think I would have taken a WR over LJ. I was asking if a RB like Barber was available but now i see he was not. I might have grabbed the safety and upside of Lynch instead of LJ but thats a tossup.

i like Holmes this year but can't really argue Welker there.. Is this a PPR league? he is very good in a PPR.

I still say the steal of the draft was bush at the 5th/6th turn. well done.

I am from Buffalo so I was extremely tempted to take Marshawn and not LJ. Here are my worries with Lynch though. He runs extremely hard and refuses to go down similar to Barber. While I love to watch the effort, from a fantasy standpoint its tough to watch him take all of those hard shots. It will be difficult for him, as well as Barber now that he is a full timer, to go a whole year without at the very least getting his ankle or knee rolled up on because of it. Also, the impact of the absence of Jason Peters is going to make just as much of a difference in the running game as it does in the passing. Even if he does come back soon he has a ton of catching up to do and won't be in game shape for quite a while.

Not a PPR league but I just felt Welker gives me a ton of consistancy. 80 -120 yards a game and possibly 10 -12 TD this year and we know he won't have many QB issues.

A little worried about Hasselbach and his WR situation but it always seems no matter who he is throwing to he still puts up the numbers. I think that is a combination of Holmgrems system and that he has been playing in it so long. QBs still available include Rodgers, Young, and Campbell. I don't believe any of those QBs are upgrades over Hassel or Garcia, do you?

We keep 1 player for 1 year then player is back into free agent pool. we lose the draft pick the player was chosen in the previous year's draft. it is a 10 team league with standard scoring...all td's 6 pts...NO PPR

Who is best value to keep?

B. Edwards - lose 6th round

M. Turner - lose 9th round

Do i worry about Edwards stitches? How much stock do i put into Turners pre-season mini-explosion?

We keep 1 player for 1 year then player is back into free agent pool. we lose the draft pick the player was chosen in the previous year's draft. it is a 10 team league with standard scoring...all td's 6 pts...NO PPR

Who is best value to keep?

B. Edwards - lose 6th round

M. Turner - lose 9th round

Do i worry about Edwards stitches? How much stock do i put into Turners pre-season mini-explosion?

both these guys are excellent values in those rounds.

I would pick the proven thing and take Edwards for a 6th rounder.

can someone rate my defence team

Starters

DT Darnell Dockett, Ari DT

DE Trent Cole, Phi DE, LB

DE Adewale Ogunleye, Chi DE

LB Jon Beason, Car LB CAR

LB Ernie Sims, Det LB DET

LB London Fletcher LB,WAS

CB Antonio Cromartie, SD CB

CB Leigh Bodden, Det CB

S Oshiomogho Atogwe, StL S

S Sammy Knight, NYG S

DP David Thornton Ten LB

Rookies

Glenn Dorsey DT

Sedrick Ellis DT

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB

can someone rate my defence team

Starters

DT Darnell Dockett, Ari DT

DE Trent Cole, Phi DE, LB

DE Adewale Ogunleye, Chi DE

LB Jon Beason, Car LB CAR

LB Ernie Sims, Det LB DET

LB London Fletcher LB,WAS

CB Antonio Cromartie, SD CB

CB Leigh Bodden, Det CB

S Oshiomogho Atogwe, StL S

S Sammy Knight, NYG S

DP David Thornton Ten LB

Rookies

Glenn Dorsey DT

Sedrick Ellis DT

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB

to be honest i have never played in an IDP league and I really have nothing to base a response off of but i'll try as best i can.

I see a few names i would think perform well in IDP.. Cromartie for sure and Ogunleye.

Ernie Sims racked up alot of tackls last year and i see no reason he wouldn't do the same in Detroit. He will probably improve his sack/int numbers as well.

Cole is a great sack artist and I like Beason as well.

I'd say it looks like a solid unit all around. Even Dockett and Bodden should be solid.

This is a 12 team .5 PPR league. I had the 4th overall pick, let me know what you think of my team. We start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1RB/WR FLEX 1TE 1K 1DST. I think I have 3 stud WR, and 2 very solid RB's. Pretty good depth overall, and in my opinion a pretty solid team. Any input/suggestions are welcome. Here is my team in the order I drafted.

Thanks

(4) Joseph Addai

(21) M. Colston

(28) MJD (Steal in the 3rd)

(45) A. Boldin

(52) S. Holmes

(69) Kevin Smith

(76) M. Hasselbeck

(93) Nate Burleson

(100) Chris Johnson

(117) Jeff Garcia

(124) Owen Daniels

(141) Bryant Johnson

(148) Maurice Morris

(165) Jags DST

(172) D. Rhodes

(189) Ryan Longwell

This is a 12 team .5 PPR league. I had the 4th overall pick, let me know what you think of my team. We start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1RB/WR FLEX 1TE 1K 1DST. I think I have 3 stud WR, and 2 very solid RB's. Pretty good depth overall, and in my opinion a pretty solid team. Any input/suggestions are welcome. Here is my team in the order I drafted.

Thanks

(4) Joseph Addai

(21) M. Colston

(28) MJD (Steal in the 3rd)

(45) A. Boldin

(52) S. Holmes

(69) Kevin Smith

(76) M. Hasselbeck

(93) Nate Burleson

(100) Chris Johnson

(117) Jeff Garcia

(124) Owen Daniels

(141) Bryant Johnson

(148) Maurice Morris

(165) Jags DST

(172) D. Rhodes

(189) Ryan Longwell

First off was Reggie Bush available when you selected MJD? I realize you drafted a saint in round 2 but Bush is gold in any form of PPR league from the RB spot. MJD is not a bad choice either.

I love you first 5 rounds but after that almost every pick seems like a reach.

Burleson in the 8th? Johnson in the 9th? Kevin SMith is prolly a 6th rounder but I'm not particularly high on him but you have 2 solid RB's so might be ok for a risk there.

I see alot of people with Hass as their number 1 QB. I actually think he will be OK as the system determines his output not the individual WR's. However, id like to have seen him paired with a better backup. Someone like Delhomme with a higher upside.

Overall you should compete, those top 5 guys are great and if some of your later round picks hit, you'll be sitting pretty.

let me sort a few things out first. I am going to assume you meant Brandon MARSHALL as the only Brandon Moore I know plays RG for the NY Jets.

with 10 teams and three keepers, similar to a league i am in, 30 players will be off the board when the draft starts assuming your rules state you HAVE to keep 3 players.

Out of what you have I would keep Portis, Marshall and Young. Portis is a no brainer and Marshall (altho suspended for most likely 2 games once he completes anger management i believe) will be a beast once he returns and you will have him most importantly for the playoff push. Out of Young and Chambers i think you have to take a chance on keeping a RB. WR's are often a dime a dozen and nothing stand out about Chambers to warrant keeping him in a 10 team league.

Now as far as a trade for Peyton Manning. The first thing I want you to remember is if someone wants to trade a player of Mannings quality for anything, he most likely won't be keeping him and wants to move him for as much value as he can get. A trade could be great for both you and the team giving up Manning but I would feel him out a bit. Maybe you can give up a 2nd and a 3rd rather than two 2nd's?

Even if he doesn't budge MAKE THE TRADE, your keepers should you make a trade become Portis Manning and Marshall which goes from weak to VERY nice. And the rest of your draft unfolds as normal with 1 pick in each round. Im assuming you have the number 1 overall pick in the draft due to last seasons finish. Look to draft the top RB available. Im sure someone is releasing a decent back like a Lynch, MJD, Grant, Gore etc...

Excellent advise, thanks much. We have a reverse Hungarian rule in our league, meaning bottom 6 teams get to from a hat. If you finish last you have one ball if you finish 2nd from last 2 balls etc. etc. So, best case is we take #1 worse case #6..

LCS

Been browsing this forum the past couple of days but decided to register and hopefully get some advice :nono:

Anyhow, this is a 10 team league, standard scoring.

1. (8) Randy Moss

2. (13) Larry Johnson

3. (28) Marques Colston

4. (33) Plaxico Burress

5. (48) Dallas Clark

6. (53) Willie Parker

7. (68) Earnest Graham

8. (73) Donald Driver

9. (88) Chester Taylor

10. (93) Matt Schaub

11. (108) Eli Manning

12. (113) Pittsburgh

13. (128) Ahmad Bradshaw

14. (133) Nate Kaeding

15. (148) Kevin Walter

I think I'm pretty set for my receiving core, but after that there's a few holes I may or may not have to try and fill in. I was looking to pick up my 2nd RB much earlier, however the stud RB's were pretty much taken during the 3,4,5 rounds, and the upside of the receivers seemed much greater at the time. I think picking Dallas Clark in round 5 probably wasn't a very strong pick, as I could have gotten a comparative TE a few rounds later. think I might have to make a trade before week 6 (LJ and Parker both have byes), although if Adrian Peterson somehow gets injured before that I should be set :doh:

Anyhow, if you have any thoughts on my team in general, or what trades you think I should go after please feel free to share. Thanks :doh:

Any advice is appreciated!!

I have kept MJD and Marshawn in a 12-team league. Scoring is a bit unique:

PaTD - Passing TD 30 points

PaYd - Passing Yards 1+ PaYd = 1 point for every 1 PaYd

ReTD - Receiving TD 60 points

ReYd - Receiving Yards 1+ ReYd = 2 points for every 1 ReYd

Recpt - Reception 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 60 points

RuYd - Rushing Yards 1+ RuYd = 2 points for every 1 RuYd

I can keep a third player and am torn between Housh and Brees. Who would you keep?

I am leaning towards Housh b/c I pick 11th and am concerned about what caliber WR will be available when I pick 11th and have my next pick a few later in the serpentine format. However, Housh has not played this pre-season and can he put up #s if CJ doesn't play?

Brees is legit and there is a dropoff after the big 4 are chosen. Brady and Manning have already been kept and I wouldn't be surprised if the Romo owner keeps him.

Been browsing this forum the past couple of days but decided to register and hopefully get some advice :angry:

Anyhow, this is a 10 team league, standard scoring.

1. (8) Randy Moss

2. (13) Larry Johnson

3. (28) Marques Colston

4. (33) Plaxico Burress

5. (48) Dallas Clark

6. (53) Willie Parker

7. (68) Earnest Graham

8. (73) Donald Driver

9. (88) Chester Taylor

10. (93) Matt Schaub

11. (108) Eli Manning

12. (113) Pittsburgh

13. (128) Ahmad Bradshaw

14. (133) Nate Kaeding

15. (148) Kevin Walter

I think I'm pretty set for my receiving core, but after that there's a few holes I may or may not have to try and fill in. I was looking to pick up my 2nd RB much earlier, however the stud RB's were pretty much taken during the 3,4,5 rounds, and the upside of the receivers seemed much greater at the time. I think picking Dallas Clark in round 5 probably wasn't a very strong pick, as I could have gotten a comparative TE a few rounds later. think I might have to make a trade before week 6 (LJ and Parker both have byes), although if Adrian Peterson somehow gets injured before that I should be set :dunno:

Anyhow, if you have any thoughts on my team in general, or what trades you think I should go after please feel free to share. Thanks :)

Dallas Clark was indeed a reach in round 5. after the 3-4 Elite TE's i would wait on one until 6th or 7th at the earliest.

The main thing that bothers me about your team is waiting until round 6 to grab your 2nd RB with your starter being LJ. LJ is high risk high reward as i see it and needs a solid number 2 paired with him. BUT I do like the backs you got in those spots. SO nice pick-ups

Schaub and Manning rnt bad as a QB combo and your WR's are ballin' so the only mistakes i really see are the two outlined above.

Should still compete.

Any advice is appreciated!!

I have kept MJD and Marshawn in a 12-team league. Scoring is a bit unique:

PaTD - Passing TD 30 points

PaYd - Passing Yards 1+ PaYd = 1 point for every 1 PaYd

ReTD - Receiving TD 60 points

ReYd - Receiving Yards 1+ ReYd = 2 points for every 1 ReYd

Recpt - Reception 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 60 points

RuYd - Rushing Yards 1+ RuYd = 2 points for every 1 RuYd

I can keep a third player and am torn between Housh and Brees. Who would you keep?

I am leaning towards Housh b/c I pick 11th and am concerned about what caliber WR will be available when I pick 11th and have my next pick a few later in the serpentine format. However, Housh has not played this pre-season and can he put up #s if CJ doesn't play?

Brees is legit and there is a dropoff after the big 4 are chosen. Brady and Manning have already been kept and I wouldn't be surprised if the Romo owner keeps him.

if i understand your scoring format correctly you have to keep Housh. passing TD's are only half of receiving TD's plus you get 2 pts per receiving yard and 1 pt per reception? WR's must dominate your league.

so in this case having a top WR seems more important than a top QB. i still valeu RB's higher because of their scarcity but i think you can draft a big ben, palmer, mcnabb type and be just fine at QB.

Trade offered in dynasty league

McFadden for Andre Johnson

My roster is

QB: Romo

RB: McFadden, Graham, Stewart, K. Smith, C. Johnson, L. Washington

WR: Fitz, Calvin Johnson, K. Curtis, N. Burleson

TE: Witten, Boss

This is a dynasty league. 6 pts per TD, PPR league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE).

Yes, I know I'm weak, real weak at RB. Made some trades in this year's draft, moved down twice and picked up 2 additional 1st rounders for next years rookie draft. Didn't have a pick until 23rd overall. Then had 3 3rd round picks. Fitz 23 overall, Romo 31, Johnson 33, McFadden 35.

I know I don't NEED help at WR, but being able to start 3 WRs I would have 3 guys that will be top 10 WRs for the next 5 or 6 years. Of course McFadden could very well be the next AP. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Trade offered in dynasty league

McFadden for Andre Johnson

My roster is

QB: Romo

RB: McFadden, Graham, Stewart, K. Smith, C. Johnson, L. Washington

WR: Fitz, Calvin Johnson, K. Curtis, N. Burleson

TE: Witten, Boss

This is a dynasty league. 6 pts per TD, PPR league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE).

Yes, I know I'm weak, real weak at RB. Made some trades in this year's draft, moved down twice and picked up 2 additional 1st rounders for next years rookie draft. Didn't have a pick until 23rd overall. Then had 3 3rd round picks. Fitz 23 overall, Romo 31, Johnson 33, McFadden 35.

I know I don't NEED help at WR, but being able to start 3 WRs I would have 3 guys that will be top 10 WRs for the next 5 or 6 years. Of course McFadden could very well be the next AP. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Wow this is TOUGH

Im really tempted to say make this trade because I LOVE Andre Johnson and youd be set at WR for the next 5-6 years as you have said. Plus this trade helps your team NOW.

Im not sold on McFadden but im not sure you can really stand to part with a potential stud like that at the RB position in a dynasty league.

Runningbacks are much harder to come by in fantasy football. WR's can often be a dime a dozen. I think for right now you are fine at WR. Kevin Curtis could even be a decent flex option.

Im going to say do not make this trade.

On another note i love the fact you have 3 first rounders in next years rookie draft. Youll have some luxury maybe take a QB WR AND RB.

Note: im in a 12 team keeper league, auction style draft, and we play 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB or WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 DEF

My Starting Roster

Eli Manning

L.T.

Adrian Peterson (MIN)

Torry Holt

Marvin Harrison

Joey Galloway

Vincent Jackson

Heath Miller

Shayne Graham

GB Def

Pitt Def

Bench:

JaMarcus Russel

DeSean Jackson

Antwaan Randle El

Bryant Johnson

Jacob Hester

Cadillac Williams

I feel I have a Solid(yet old and potential injury problems) WR core with good depth.

My 2 RBs... couldnt ask for a better 1-2 combo, but after them... i have zero depth, other then atleast a handcuff in Hester and took a 1 point flyer out on Cady.

Heres the question... Should i shop Torry Holt around for a solid RB which i could in turn put in my rb/wr slot and go 3 WR 3 RB, as opposed to forcing myself into going 4 wide or stick with the 4 wide set

And if i did shop him around, would going after a rookie RB like Forte or Kevin Smith, who should b taking over their respective starting RB jobs, b a bad move.

Thanks

Note: im in a 12 team keeper league, auction style draft, and we play 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB or WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 DEF

My Starting Roster

Eli Manning

L.T.

Adrian Peterson (MIN)

Torry Holt

Marvin Harrison

Joey Galloway

Vincent Jackson

Heath Miller

Shayne Graham

GB Def

Pitt Def

Bench:

JaMarcus Russel

DeSean Jackson

Antwaan Randle El

Bryant Johnson

Jacob Hester

Cadillac Williams

I feel I have a Solid(yet old and potential injury problems) WR core with good depth.

My 2 RBs... couldnt ask for a better 1-2 combo, but after them... i have zero depth, other then atleast a handcuff in Hester and took a 1 point flyer out on Cady.

Heres the question... Should i shop Torry Holt around for a solid RB which i could in turn put in my rb/wr slot and go 3 WR 3 RB, as opposed to forcing myself into going 4 wide or stick with the 4 wide set

And if i did shop him around, would going after a rookie RB like Forte or Kevin Smith, who should b taking over their respective starting RB jobs, b a bad move.

Thanks

as far as starting 3 RB's or 4 WR's with your flex spot, league scoring will be important in deciding this. If your league is a PPR league, the average WR probably outscores the average RB so unless your landing an additional top 15 RB id say start 4 WR's.

I share similar concerns with you regarding your your RB depth and the overall age/risk involved with your WR's. As much as id hate to see you trade your top WR, at this point you really have nothing as a backup RB so a trade is almost necesary. If one of your guys go down you won't b worrying about starting a RB or WR at the flex spot, you'll be worrying about getting 0 points from your RB spot!

my first step would be try and find a team that is weak at WR and see if you can get any sort of RB value for Galloway or Galloway AND Jackson or Galloway AND one of your bench WR's. Any combo that leaves out your top 2 of Holt and Harrison.

If not, see what you can get for Holt. Your going to want a guy who can fill in for bye weeks / injuries to your star RB's and can also possibly start at your flex if needed.

just trying to get a good analysis here. leagues i 6 points per td all around, keepers for as long as you want.

i'm in a 1-point per reception keeper league, and i have overal picks 2, 4, 7, and 11. i kept andre johnson. here's who's available:

QB: Roethlisberger, Derek Anderson, Favre, McNabb, Bulger, Eli Manning, Delhomme, Cutler, Rivers, Schaub, Aaron Rodgers, Vince Young, Tavaris Jackson, Trent Edwards, JaMarcus Russell, Pennington, Garcia, Leinart, Garrard

RB: Jamal Lewis, Willie Parker, Julius Jones, Mcfadden, Lendale White, Thomas Jones, Ronnie Brown, Maroney, Matt Forte, Selvin Young, Kevin Smith, Fred Taylor, Deangelo Williams, Earnest Grahm, Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, Jonathan Stewart, Mendenhall

WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Chad Johnson, Cotchery, Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Driver, Santonio Holmes, Calvin Johnson, Bernard Berrian, Chris Chambers, Santana Moss, Coles, Kevin Curtis, Lee Evans, Greg Jennings, Isaac Bruce

TE: All except Witten

position format is:

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

FLEX

TE

K

DST

what i'm worried about is draft strategy - the 2nd worst team kept no players and has picks 1, 3, 5, 8, and 12 - but he's probably going to take larry fitzgerald with #3 because that was supposed to be his keeper. he knew that i'd be starved for a HB and figured that he'd drop fitz and take him with the #3 pick so he could grab what he thinks will be the best HB available at #1, instead of letting me have the top pick. it's a sound strategy because i pretty much have to go best halfback available with my first two picks.

the pick layout for the first 4 rounds works like this:

team A

me, team A

me, team A, team B

me, team A, team C, team B

me...(starts regular snake draft)

team B kept reggie wayne and torry holt, so he almost has to go HB with his 3rd round pick. team C complicates things because he kept brees, marvin harrison, and willis mcgahee.

i'd say in order of FF competence, i'd rank them: team B > team A > team C

what approach should i take?

I've got Adrian Peterson, but I wasn't able to get Chester Taylor in the draft. I am trying to trade for him. Is this a good trade for me?:

I get Chester Taylor and Maurice Morris

He gets DeAngelo Williams and Andre Hall.

I've got really good RBs (AP, MBIII, Jamal Lewis, Edge) so none of these players I am trading away or for would start anytime soon unless there are some big injuries. So basically I am debating whether it is worth it to give up Williams and Hall to get a handcuff for AP.

thanks

just trying to get a good analysis here. leagues i 6 points per td all around, keepers for as long as you want.

i'm in a 1-point per reception keeper league, and i have overal picks 2, 4, 7, and 11. i kept andre johnson. here's who's available:

QB: Roethlisberger, Derek Anderson, Favre, McNabb, Bulger, Eli Manning, Delhomme, Cutler, Rivers, Schaub, Aaron Rodgers, Vince Young, Tavaris Jackson, Trent Edwards, JaMarcus Russell, Pennington, Garcia, Leinart, Garrard

RB: Jamal Lewis, Willie Parker, Julius Jones, Mcfadden, Lendale White, Thomas Jones, Ronnie Brown, Maroney, Matt Forte, Selvin Young, Kevin Smith, Fred Taylor, Deangelo Williams, Earnest Grahm, Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, Jonathan Stewart, Mendenhall

WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Chad Johnson, Cotchery, Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Driver, Santonio Holmes, Calvin Johnson, Bernard Berrian, Chris Chambers, Santana Moss, Coles, Kevin Curtis, Lee Evans, Greg Jennings, Isaac Bruce

TE: All except Witten

position format is:

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

FLEX

TE

K

DST

what i'm worried about is draft strategy - the 2nd worst team kept no players and has picks 1, 3, 5, 8, and 12 - but he's probably going to take larry fitzgerald with #3 because that was supposed to be his keeper. he knew that i'd be starved for a HB and figured that he'd drop fitz and take him with the #3 pick so he could grab what he thinks will be the best HB available at #1, instead of letting me have the top pick. it's a sound strategy because i pretty much have to go best halfback available with my first two picks.

the pick layout for the first 4 rounds works like this:

team A

me, team A

me, team A, team B

me, team A, team C, team B

me...(starts regular snake draft)

team B kept reggie wayne and torry holt, so he almost has to go HB with his 3rd round pick. team C complicates things because he kept brees, marvin harrison, and willis mcgahee.

i'd say in order of FF competence, i'd rank them: team B > team A > team C

what approach should i take?

I would look to grab Fitzgerald if team A takes a RB first. In a redraft league Fitzgerald would go in round 2 while all of the runningbacks available would go in round 3 or later simply because they are runningbacks. I agree fully that team A made a smart choice in assuming you would have to pick RB early and often but this is where you can throw him off his game plan.

To me, Fitz is the best player you have listed that is still available. I don't see a runningback that really stands out. Maybe a case can be made for Jamal Lewis but really Lewis, Parker, White and Jones should all be decent this year and then there is McFadden who could be valuable as a future keeper.

Lets say he takes Jamal Lewis, you take Larry Fitz, then who does he take? If he takes a RB your still going to have at least 2 of the 4 i mentioned above to choose from.

Lets say at this point you have Fitzgerald and Thomas Jones. Not bad. With your 3rd pick you can look to maybe draft McFadden or another WR... I like Santonio Holmes this year but even Calvin Johnson could be a beast.

With you final pick you can grab anything really. If you went RB with the 3rd pick id really suggest looking at Holmes or Johnson if they are still on the board. Keep in mind you can start 3 WR's and youd have 3 very good ones. I also wouldn't be afraid to take Big Ben. To me he seems like the absolute best thing left at QB (i don't trust Anderson this year)

One thing to remember about a league setup like this is you are getting 3 free picks before the draft begins plus it looks like the first pick of the draft. You can use those 3 free picks to take the most keeper worthy players. These picks are designed to get you back on as even footing as possible with the rest of the league who have keepers.

I've got Adrian Peterson, but I wasn't able to get Chester Taylor in the draft. I am trying to trade for him. Is this a good trade for me?:

I get Chester Taylor and Maurice Morris

He gets DeAngelo Williams and Andre Hall.

I've got really good RBs (AP, MBIII, Jamal Lewis, Edge) so none of these players I am trading away or for would start anytime soon unless there are some big injuries. So basically I am debating whether it is worth it to give up Williams and Hall to get a handcuff for AP.

thanks

Yeah I like that trade for you. If peterson goes down your going to be really glad you have Taylor on your team. Deangelo Williams may surprise some people this year, especially those who are high on Jonathan Stewart but as you have said you have 4 runningbacks who most if not all fantasy football people rank ahead of Deangelo so no reason to sweat giving him up. If AP goes down, Taylor becomes a better option than stewart anyway.

I also actually like the Maurice part of the deal as well. Ive never been a julius jones fan and Maurice could end up producing quite nicely (not that youll need to use him ever but just incase)

make this trade

Hello there new forum! I hope you guys can help me make up my mind, and hopefully I can add something to this forum. Anywho I need some help with a keeper league question. I am in a 12 team league that I took 4th in so I have the 8th pick this year. The league scoring gives 6 per td, -2 per turnover, and standard yardage points. I can keep 3 players, at different positions, giving up a pick two rounds ahead of their round drafted last year, they can be kept one more season after this one. We play 1qb, 3rb, 4wr, 1te, d, k my initial choices are in caps

RB

JOE ADDAI (1st)

Brandon Jacobs (3rd)

I am leaning towards Addai because I would be lucky to have him drop to me in the 1st and I could probably get Jacobs in the 3rd if I choose.

WR this is were things get tricky

Calvin Johnson (4th)

BRALYON EDWARDS (6th)

Wes Welker (9th)

I was 100% on Edwards, but I am really having doubts on how good the Browns are going to be this year, and also who knows if Welker can repeat?

That brings us to QB which is another crapshoot

Derek Anderson (9th)

JAY CUTLER (10th)

As you can see I definitely got fat on the Edwards-Anderson connection last year, and I have serious doubts if they can hook up 16 times again. They project about the same this year, but I also like Cutler to have a breakout year and he has a longer leash since there is no one behind him. It is also probably a good thing to rely less on one team doing well. So I am kind of in a pickle. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hello there new forum! I hope you guys can help me make up my mind, and hopefully I can add something to this forum. Anywho I need some help with a keeper league question. I am in a 12 team league that I took 4th in so I have the 8th pick this year. The league scoring gives 6 per td, -2 per turnover, and standard yardage points. I can keep 3 players, at different positions, giving up a pick two rounds ahead of their round drafted last year, they can be kept one more season after this one. We play 1qb, 3rb, 4wr, 1te, d, k my initial choices are in caps

RB

JOE ADDAI (1st)

Brandon Jacobs (3rd)

I am leaning towards Addai because I would be lucky to have him drop to me in the 1st and I could probably get Jacobs in the 3rd if I choose.

WR this is were things get tricky

Calvin Johnson (4th)

BRALYON EDWARDS (6th)

Wes Welker (9th)

I was 100% on Edwards, but I am really having doubts on how good the Browns are going to be this year, and also who knows if Welker can repeat?

That brings us to QB which is another crapshoot

Derek Anderson (9th)

JAY CUTLER (10th)

As you can see I definitely got fat on the Edwards-Anderson connection last year, and I have serious doubts if they can hook up 16 times again. They project about the same this year, but I also like Cutler to have a breakout year and he has a longer leash since there is no one behind him. It is also probably a good thing to rely less on one team doing well. So I am kind of in a pickle. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

to me this is almost a no brainer.

ADDAI, EDWARDS and WELKER should be your keepers. being that you start 4 wide there is no reason keeping 2 WR's should hurt you. I think there are plenty of QB options out there that will be just as good as Cutler.

ADDAI is equal to a 1st round choice so might as well make sure you grab him as he wont be there by the 8th pick in round 1 most likely. And even if he is (lets say a bunch of other owners keep first round quality guys) youd still pick him right??

EDWARDS is a 2nd rounder, 3rd at worst so to get him for a 6th is golden.

WELKER is probably no worse than a 5th round choice so again to get him for a 9th is golden.

Unless I pull off a trade and create some rsoter spots, I can only keep 1 of these 3 players. Which one?

(Standard CBS Sportsline scoring)

RB Steve Slaton (Hou)

- you can never have too many RB's & I think he will be the best option of the Texan RB's

WR James Hardy (Buf)

- I think he'll be a good redzone target opposite Evans & servicable bye week replacement)

WR DeSean Jackson (Phi)

- he's coming on big time & is now listed as #2wr on Philly roster. With McNabb he could be pretty solid

My Team

-----------

Favre, Delhomme

MBIII, Rudi, Ronnie, Ricky, Selvin

R Moss, Colston, Chad J, Hardy, DeSean

Gates

K - will be Saints PK when they decide on one

DST - need to pick one up

i think its between slaton and hardy and i lean toward hardy. You already have a capable stable of RB's but not much beyond your 3 starting WR's.

Im assuming you pick up osme players via the draft? once keepers are selected? If so its really not a big deal who you keep but i vote for Hardy.

I agree. I originally drafted Hardy to be my bye week WR then dropped Titans DST to pickup Desean & dropped Bironas to pickup Slaton.

THANKS!