Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

My son is playing with a black boy at the park

Hand the kid a squirt gun and call 911, then grab your son and leave.

Tomorrow your son can play with white kids again.

• Like 1

If youre HT then hes still in diapers :lol:

The guy who can't have one kid is talking shite to the guy with two. Put down the skittles and Mountain Dew.

Still no reasoning as to why a 5 year old is in diapers. Either 1: hes a poosay or 2: hes fake. My moneys on #2 after everything Ive seen here. A lot of Hardcore lies going on :lol:

Still no reasoning as to why a 5 year old is in diapers. Either 1: hes a poosay or 2: hes fake. My moneys on #2 after everything Ive seen here. A lot of Hardcore lies going on :lol:

You're so stupid. Do I have to spell it out for you limpdik?

are they playing Plantation?

I was raised around a bunch of indians, and we use to play small pox all the time

We had a couple Ethiopian kids in our school when we were little so we always got to play 'Who's hungrier?'.

So, the black boy appeared to be 5. Son and him walked over because my son wanted me to try to explain what the word dad meant. I tried my damndest, but he just wasnt getting it. :unsure:

• Like 1

When I was in kindergarten I was best friends with the only black kid in the class. Teach your kids to see people for who they are, not what they look like

• Like 1

So, the black boy appeared to be 5. Son and him walked over because my son wanted me to try to explain what the word dad meant. I tried my damndest, but he just wasnt getting it. :unsure:

Did you explain to him that if he got out of line there's a bunch of tough guys on a lightly trafficked message board that will punch him in the face to teach him a lesson? ;)

• Like 1

We had a couple Ethiopian kids in our school when we were little so we always got to play 'Who's hungrier?'.

Made me think of that joke we used to tell as kids. Pull on either side of your neck and ask what's this? An Ethiopian choking on a piece of rice.

Crude joke and I assume someday with karma and all I'll prolly starve to death.

When I was in kindergarten I was best friends with the only black kid in the class. Teach your kids to see people for who they are, not what they look like

That can be dangerous.

What should I do?

Treat him like any other kid ??

:dunno:

Fock his mom?

Well she IS single and she fvcks so why not

This. When I was in kindergarten my best friend was Russian. Alex. You'd think I was a communist at age five. Did a talent show being the three stooges with a black kid named BH alongside Alex and I. Killed it. You'd have thought the future of mankind was over according to teachers and parents here in the deep mother fawking south.

One of my fondest days as a child.

This. When I was in kindergarten my best friend was Russian. Alex. You'd think I was a communist at age five. Did a talent show being the three stooges with a black kid named BH alongside Alex and I. Killed it. You'd have thought the future of mankind was over according to teachers and parents here in the deep mother fawking south.

One of my fondest days as a child.

Did your dad stand outside the talent show and force integration.?

• Like 1

I was good friends with a black kid in elementary school. Good competition playing football and basketball at recess. We didnt talk much in high school. He was a powerlifter and got to be fockin huge.

Saw him at a bar for the first time since high school in my mid-20s. I walked up to him to say hi. He gave me a death stare and said, get the fock out of here and dont ever talk to me.

Then he laughed and brought me in for a hug. I may have pissd myself. :lol:

I have 3 nieces and nephews that are half-black. We see them almost every weekend during the summer. My kids have never asked me or them why their skin is dark...kinda surprised.

Punch yourself in the face for raising a ###### who plays with little black boys.

Considered that, but I decided to leave my kids at the park and rob a liquor store instead.

Considered that, but I decided to leave my kids at the park and rob a liquor store instead.

Get the kid a 40 while you're there.

Get the kid a 40 while you're there.

Old English

Did your dad stand outside the talent show and force integration.?

Nah. He joined the Army in 63 and became an MP where he fought for intergation in the south. Got spit on and called a ###### lover by doosh bags like yourself daily for protecting people of color who had the same hatred in their heart as you. Great man.

I hope and prey you die by the sword you are.

If youre HT then hes still in diapers :lol:

Well he talked about having a pregnant wife for like a year and a half so a gestation period like that the kid should be already in jr high at 5.

Well he talked about having a pregnant wife for like a year and a half so a gestation period like that the kid should be already in jr high at 5.

Come on man, you usually do a better job of hiding your instigation. Not that's theres anything wrong with it, I enjoy it, but don't be so obvious. Use your skills.

Well back in June of 2014 he claimed it was 8 months. Now 4 years later the kid is close to 5 and he claims he still changes diapers. Something dont add up.

Well back in June of 2014 he claimed it was 8 months. Now 4 years later the kid is close to 5 and he claims he still changes diapers. Something dont add up.

Something, or someone doesn't add up alright ya fockin retarded candy striper. Let me help you out: 1+1= 2.

Punch yourself in the face for raising a ###### who plays with little black boys.

Ok...I laughed

:lol:

Something, or someone doesn't add up alright ya fockin retarded candy striper. Let me help you out: 1+1= 2.

So riddle me this then. How come back in 2014 he is 8 months and here it is 4 years later hes almost 5 and yet youre STILL changing diapers retard? THAT is what doesnt make sense and Ive busted your ass on it yet you dont want to admit it

So riddle me this then. How come back in 2014 he is 8 months and here it is 4 years later hes almost 5 and yet youre STILL changing diapers retard? THAT is what doesnt make sense and Ive busted your ass on it yet you dont want to admit it

This is like doing the "who's on first" routine with a retarded person.

This is like doing the "who's on first" routine with a retarded person.

Lol you STILL wont answer it cause youre ass is busted. Let me ask you this? How long have you been living in your current house? Ever since that baby was born?

Lol you STILL wont answer it cause youre ass is busted. Let me ask you this? How long have you been living in your current house? Ever since that baby was born?

Since August