Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Edex Cup III - Phil Collin's Open @ Riviera CC - Draft at 10 EST Tuesday

So LOD is skipped or what

He isnt answering. yup

Is LOD in or out?

He gone!

Lets draft here too :wall:

We can always let him draft in a spot when he gets here if he wants to.

We can always let him draft in a spot when he gets here if he wants to.

I'm sure he'll be fine with it, shoot he drafted his team AFTER the draft last time. :lol:

The only worthwhile focking thing on this piece of site and you guys are managing to fock this up too.

I quit

I was tied up with a work thing, was 15 minutes getting here - and you biitches have go on a full vagina meltdown - good grief.

I was tied up with a work thing, was 15 minutes getting here - and you biitches have go on a full vagina meltdown - good grief.

Dude, I haven't laughed this hard at the Geek Club in months. It was an honest confusion / miscommunication, but it was funny. Lighten up. :doublethumbsup:

Vagina Meltdown is a great band name.

Dude, I haven't laughed this hard at the Geek Club in months. It was an honest confusion / miscommunication, but it was funny. Lighten up. :doublethumbsup:

That's great and all - but in the mean time, let's actually draft too.

Vagina Meltdown is a great band name.

Some of the greatest inventions are by pure accident - case in point. :D

DJ fell down he stairs rocking Paulina again

Noren was to be my other pick with Adam "can't putt for his life" Scott.

But Nuggs went Lieshman when I was expecting Fleetwood to be gone (actually thought Fleetwood might go even sooner).

Paul Casey the gem of the 1st round

But Nuggs went Lieshman when I was expecting Fleetwood to be gone (actually thought Fleetwood might go even sooner).

I don't prescribe to CBF levels of sex-nalysis, but hard to trust a guy who looks like he is homeless and grifts in southern california skate parks

I was avoiding Noren and Fleetwood, despite recent form. This is one course (at least I have read) that you need to have course knowledge on. For what that's worth.

I was avoiding Noren and Fleetwood, despite recent form. This is one course (at least I have read) that you need to have course knowledge on. For what that's worth.

It helps but Pieters didn't need it last year (another guy I like) and a few others not drafted.

But that's why I went with a current form guy and a course horse

It helps but Pieters didn't need it last year (another guy I like) and a few others not drafted.

But that's why I went with a current form guy and a course horse

you are correct on Pieters, he did putt lights out last year.

Cruzer.....Bubba Watson may end up being my Billy Horschel. Hating picking him, but he is playing better and has a decent track record at Rivieria

My Patrick Reed :cry:

Cruzer.....Bubba Watson may end up being my Billy Horschel. Hating picking him, but he is playing better and has a decent track record at Rivieria

Watson was dreadful for me last season. Drafted him a bunch of times, kicked in the junk an equal number of times

you are correct on Pieters, he did putt lights out last year.

Scissorjams is another who had no track record and finished 8th I think.

I'd prefer someone with a track record. I really think Casey is the money pick outside DJ but in light of picking 9th, Fleetwood had to go. ThE course is friendly to bombers and GIR guys and Fleetwood checks both boxes

Kung Fu KJ Choi is is the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor that you chumps never saw coming.

He has played this tournament 17 straight years.....and made the cut all 17 times.

Totally agree........ So much in fact, I was going to take him in Rd. 3 - but took a shot that his recent woes would let him make it back to me at 4........ NOT. :(

Kung Fu KJ Choi is is the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor that you chumps never saw coming.

He has played this tournament 17 straight years.....and made the cut all 17 times.

Great pick. I couldn't do it at the 3-4 turn. Was hoping he'd make it to 5-6

I'm oot.

see yas tom

Patrick Rodgers and the International Scumbags (official team name)..... Ready to rock and roll.

Hong-Ting-Ling was in consideration.

I think LOD will be able to field a competative team of 6 leftovers when all is said and done.