SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

They went through a lot of effort to stop, impede or remove trump..

Why ?

Or frame. Trump is a threat to the livelihood of everyone who works inside the beltway. Now, they are dropping like flies when they all wish to die king, like McCain. The sad thing is that this is a time to celebrate, and the poor left is clinging to the notion that their leaders actually care about them.

Nope...no suicide watch for any of them...just as the leaks of previous interviews and memos ended up crap...fools like Gohmert and Nunes leak falsehoods to sway dolts like you and you bite every time and look stupid every time when the truth comes out.

The truth? You have no clue about the truth.

Or frame. Trump is a threat to the livelihood of everyone who works inside the beltway. Now, they are dropping like flies when they all wish to die king, like McCain. The sad thing is that this is a time to celebrate, and the poor left is clinging to the notion that their leaders actually care about them.

for this effort it has to be more sinister, theres no way they arent trying to hide some major criminal activity.

They don't realize the country is being saved but then again maybe they really do hate America (or at least the concept of America).

• Like 1

I dont think it comes down to hating America, but rather protecting what they have.

Imagine that this leads to term limits, or gets money out of politics and they have to live off of their salary. Maybe they enter politics, and like everyone else, they dont become millionaires based on other factors besides your income.

Im still searching for the reason that the media are exclusively liberal and come across like they hate this country too. I get that the divisiveness makes for good stories, but youd think there would be some crossover to the conservative prospective occasionally.

I dont think it comes down to hating America, but rather protecting what they have.

Imagine that this leads to term limits, or gets money out of politics and they have to live off of their salary. Maybe they enter politics, and like everyone else, they dont become millionaires based on other factors besides your income.

Im still searching for the reason that the media are exclusively liberal and come across like they hate this country too. I get that the divisiveness makes for good stories, but youd think there would be some crossover to the conservative prospective occasionally.

The MSM is actually controlled by a handful of people, most of which are liberal and have ties to Clinton's.

They also have a lot to lose since Fusion GPS was paying a bunch of their employees.

Ohr kept Mueller deputy "in the loop" about Dossier

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/30/dojs-bruce-ohr-kept-mueller-deputy-in-loop-about-anti-trump-dossier-sources-say.html

Embattled Justice Department official Bruce Ohr had contact in 2016 with then-colleague Andrew Weissmann, who is now a top Robert Mueller deputy, as well as other senior FBI officials about the controversial anti-Trump dossier and the individuals behind it, two sources close to the matter told Fox News

Weissmann was kept "in the loop" on the dossier, a source said, while he was chief of the criminal fraud division. He is now assigned to Special Counsel Muellers team

Sure seems like Weissman had a conflict of interest. Wonder why he did not recuse himself.

• Like 1

The Weissman connection can't be understated. This proves the Special Counsel is the 'Insurance Policy' Strzok referred to in his text messages.

We know from the Steele/Ohr text messages that there were references to SC and it wasn't clear if that was Senate Committee (Mark Warner?) or Special Counsel. Now we know it was the later and it would appear that Horowitz/Sessions/Huber is laying in wait for Mueller to cross a line.

I noticed Rod Rosenstein mentioned in this set of Lisa Page/Peter Strzok text messages from 05/16/2017 (the day Mueller and Rosenstein met with Trump for four hours) and it appears that Rod was at some point on the fence about the operation. Does this exchange implicate Rosenstein or vindicate him? Coming on the same day as his visit with Mueller to White House then appointing Special Counsel the next day seems to implicate him unless it's part of a grander plan.

Page: "Is Rod going with Andy?"

Strzok: "Probably. Unclear"

Page: "I really think he should. Reasons I can explain tomorrow and hopefully you've already thought of all of them. Discussed for a while with Bill (Priestrap)"

Strzok: "I agree strongly. We all do. His staff may advise him otherwise"

Page: "He's either a Dead man walking and/or a hero. Doing so only helps him, doesn't hurt him"

Page: History is watching. He needs to. To redeem his soul, first and foremost"

https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/3tg3sx4u686dh4em/images/43-9d9d959867.jpg

So the FISA court rubber stamped these warrants.

They too were players in the witch hunt.

Is that normal ?

So the FISA court rubber stamped these warrants.

They too were players in the witch hunt.

Is that normal ?

I read a twitter thread the other day with an interesting theory.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1035712034350948352.html

The Attorney General can order surveillance without FISC approval.

The AG can order surveillance WITHOUT FISC approval. The relevant law? 50 US Code 1805:

50 U.S. Code § 1805 - Issuance of orderhttps://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/1805

3. Quote:

(e)Emergency orders

(1)Notwithstanding any other provision of this subchapter, the Attorney General may authorize the emergency employment of electronic surveillance if the Attorney General

(A) reasonably determines that an emergency situation exists/..

4. /..with respect to the employment of electronic surveillance to obtain foreign intelligence informationbefore an order authorizing such surveillance can with due diligence be obtained;

I think AG Lynch issued an 'emergency' warrant.

5. All the AG needs is a 'factual basis', to give the order.

A judge of the FISC must be informed, 'either personally or through a designee' and then an application made, no later than 7 days after the emergency order is made - see (B) - (D).

Now, check the timeline.

6. Oct 21, 2016 - the application to spy on Carter Page was made to FISC.

If what I've outlined above is true, Lynch made the emergency order at most 7 days before - October 15, 2016.

BUT she needed a pretext.

What happened on OCTOBER 7, 2016?

7. OBAMA formally accused Russia of meddling in the Presidential election.

If true, Lynch's name is the bombshell sitting in that redacted first FISA.

With all the op-ed nonsense going on...

I think it's time for Trump to declassify the FISA docs.

Will the treasonous actions shown in the docs be ignored and downplayed by the MSM and hacks here ?

Or will they finally admit they've been supporting the real criminals in this saga?

With all the op-ed nonsense going on...

I think it's time for Trump to declassify the FISA docs.

Will the treasonous actions shown in the docs be ignored and downplayed by the MSM and hacks here ?

Or will they finally admit they've been supporting the real criminals in this saga?

He wants the narrative and declassifying only proves their legitimacy and ruins that narrative you all are so hoping for. Not that you will admit that...just like the IG reports have been big duds for you.

The real criminals keep getting indicted by Mueller HTH.

He wants the narrative and declassifying only proves their legitimacy and ruins that narrative you all are so hoping for. Not that you will admit that...just like the IG reports have been big duds for you.

That's what I came back for. Remember when the IG report was going to be like Christmas morning for Trump and Hannity? And then it wasn't. LOL

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/oig-investigation-of-fisa.jpg

That's what I came back for. Remember when the IG report was going to be like Christmas morning for Trump and Hannity? And then it wasn't. LOL

Unlike the Russian Trump collusion investigation (proven to be ginned up by DOJ/HRC/Fusion GPS), the I.G.'s first report found what it was looking for and exposed criminal bias within the DOJ.

Grand Jury impaneled to investigate McCabe. Here we go. Wasn't Slownuff just saying the IG report didn't yield anything? Another humiliating kick in the crotch for the geek club court jester.

• Like 1

Grand Jury impaneled to investigate McCabe. Here we go. Wasn't Slownuff just saying the IG report didn't yield anything? Another humiliating kick in the crotch for the geek club court jester.

that'll be the first of many many man grand jury's for the losers side

Heck, here's the link for it too. He can't attack the source for this one.

They should also be investigating his wife.

hopefully the American people get the transparency they deserve very soon

Whats stopping him? Oh wait...because it doesnt say what you all want it to...

Sure it does...thats why he keeps threatening to release but wont do it...

:lol:

you're fine with releasing it I'm sure. So is the DOJ,FBI and Democrats.

Right ?

He will, dont you worry and the cries of "oh no national security, methods and sources will once again ensue from the likes of you.

We know what it says and we know what they did.

you're fine with releasing it I'm sure. So is the DOJ,FBI and Democrats.

Right ?

He will, dont you worry and the cries of "oh no national security, methods and sources will once again ensue from the likes of you.

We know what it says and we know what they did.

If it doesnt burn intel sources and out peoplenin danger...sure.

Sorry that facts bother you.

If it doesnt burn intel sources and out peoplenin danger...sure.

Sorry that facts bother you.

What facts? You have no idea what is in those documents. That’s a fact.