Sign in to follow this  
nicdolas

MFL 10

Will the winnings be split amongst contributors?

If yes: Dez

If no: Chris Ivory

• Like 1

I appreciate the effort. And I, too, would go Lacy.

Otherwise, I like giraldi's suggestion.

This is interesting. And not to hijack the thread. But has there ever been a year where the first round is absolutely FUBAR? I mean usually heading into TC there is some defined top 3-5. No one even has a consensus number one pick overall.

I like Lacy, but I just don't ever think I'd think of him as a top 5 selection in a fantasy draft.

Right now I have Charles number one at Rb Brown number one WR and Luck number one Qb . Standard league I would take Charles in my PPR I taking Brown .

Ok made it back to our pick RBs available Miller, Gordon, gurley

WR Cooks, Benjamin Edelman etc

QB Rodgers

TE Graham

My thoughts are RB and I would lean Lamar Miller

In a similar situation recently I went with Miller and Edelman did end up being available on the way back in the next round.

I do like Cooks a lot, others as well, but the high quality of WRs that will still be there in the next couple of rounds is an appropriate trade off for taking a lower quality RB here.

I'm not a QB in that spot kind of guy, but I could see it for those who can't stomach Miller.

For those who feel more certain of Graham's target numbers............... I get that choice too over Miller.

Rodgers or Miller

Went miller due to the lack of RBs left that have good upside think next round we go WR after I took miller Gordon Hyde and graham went

Rodgers

If Edelman is still available next pick (guessing he'll go to one of the 3 teams right before) he's my vote.

Pairing Tom Brady and Eli Manning is the way I'm going this year. Both are discounted, especially in best-ball formats.

Check out Eli Manning's first nine games. EVERY team with the exception of Buffalo and San Francisco (boy they've changed) was in the bottom third of the league in pass defense.

I plunked your draft into Draft Buddy after the Ertz pick by Peter L, and Draft Buddy (with FF Today projections) really likes your team so far. Second highest point total (first has an extra player).

http://www.draftbuddy.com/images/nicdolas_mfl10.png

The QB are likely showing as next top ranked players because I put in 2 backups per team, and not many have been drafted so far. Top projected RB, WR and TE shown below from the offense tab in Draft Buddy.

http://www.draftbuddy.com/images/nicdolas_mfl10_topRBWR.png

http://www.draftbuddy.com/images/nicdolas_mfl10_topTE.png

I like this team....

Just to expand. I see high touch volume RBs who should see GL touches. I see a TE with RZ targets. I see 3 WRs that are primary targets on their respective teams (aside from Gronk>Edelman but I'm talking about WRs on the team). These are all things I draft around for these positions.