Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Hunger Games

I had never seen it or read it because, well, I'm a snob and considered it teenage girl lit.

But since I've been stuck in the house for a month, I've been burning through books and movies at a prodigious clip of late.

Picked it up yesterday. Didn't put it down till I was finished. Damn good read.

Read the books when my son got them. This was way before the films. They are fun and fast reads.

The movies were pretty good. It helps that I wanna fock Jennifer Lawrence's brains out though

I dont get the fascination with her

I will agree that she doesn't have the prettiest face. But her body is banging (confirmed in the Fappening) and she seems like she'd be a freak in the sack :banana:

I will agree that she doesn't have the prettiest face. But her body is banging (confirmed in the Fappening) and she seems like she'd be a freak in the sack :banana:

I think she's hot too but she doesn't come across to me as one who would be wild in the sack. She always looks so disappointed. Post sex is one thing but pre sex, look alive, babe.

I dont get the fascination with her

Ghey statement of the day. Congrats. Someone could come in here and tell us he finally sucked his first dlck. Wouldn't be as ghey as this

I had never seen it or read it because, well, I'm a snob and considered it teenage girl lit.

But since I've been stuck in the house for a month, I've been burning through books and movies at a prodigious clip of late.

Picked it up yesterday. Didn't put it down till I was finished. Damn good read.

The books get progressively dumber. Just an FYI.

Yea the series was pretty good. After watching the movie I read the book series. Once I finished the first one I had to go out immediately and buy the other two. Ever since I got the nook (now kindle) I don't buy paper books anymore. Always do it on the kindle now. Easier and cheaper to read. Plus, I can use my phone to continue reading when I'm at work and have a few minutes

Ghey statement of the day. Congrats. Someone could come in here and tell us he finally sucked his first dlck. Wouldn't be as ghey as this

I dunno she just looks too much like a young Amy Schumer in the face to me

dont like blondes anyways but whatever

Bruuuuh :lol: :lol: :lol:

she can look good i give you that, just not my type and there are far better actresses out there

Sh1t blondes ARE my type. I'd take her any day. She's got an amazing rack. But I do agree that she looks like she's gonna pudge out later in life

Yea the series was pretty good. After watching the movie I read the book series. Once I finished the first one I had to go out immediately and buy the other two. Ever since I got the nook (now kindle) I don't buy paper books anymore. Always do it on the kindle now. Easier and cheaper to read. Plus, I can use my phone to continue reading when I'm at work and have a few minutes

I don't even use my kindle anymore, just my phone.

I don't even use my kindle anymore, just my phone.

Honestly, same here. I've got the iPhone 6S Plus so it's big enough for me to read on it. I try and use my kindle when I'm laying in bed though

Honestly, same here. I've got the iPhone 6S Plus so it's big enough for me to read on it. I try and use my kindle when I'm laying in bed though

I kinda want to buy one of those iPhone cases that has an e-ink screen on the back. Just because it would be easier on the eyes.

I have a 7plus. I hate the larger size, but my eyes suck, so I need the real estate to make things big. Plus battery is better.

Still got many of those fappening pics on my email. Yum