Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Deshaun Watson Shocker - Torn ACL

Watson owner in my league is 7-1, he just dropped mariota too, he'll be in the playoffs but it'll be tough for him to win it all now, 6pt pass td too.

Same here I play him this week. He has a team that can absorb the lost. He has Hopkins too but also has AJ green, Hunt, Funchess.

I hate to see injuries but at least it will give me a chance this week as I lost OBJ. I also have D. Adams (no Rodgers), and Winston with his bad shoulder.

I’m sure seafoam will find out that he had a parking ticket 4 years ago and call him a classless “thug”.

:lol:

In every league I'm in the Watson owners were tearing it up. This reshuffles the whole deck.

FOCK!!!!

What a great kid too. Class act.

Fuller was putting up OBJ-type numbers with Watson under center.

Kaep would be good in that offense.

Unfortunately, it's Tom Savage time. Bench Fuller and Hopkins

Hopkins is a stud and we NEVER BENCH STUDS. Fuller on the other hand..Im worried and yes, probably should be benched.

Hopkins is a stud and we NEVER BENCH STUDS. Fuller on the other hand..Im worried and yes, probably should be benched.

But Hopkins was awful last year..?

But Hopkins was awful last year..?

He was good the year before and now this year. Dont know what was up last year though.

Hes proven to me to continue to start him though.

Savage will not take shots downfield the way Watson was. Like a baby Favre gunslinger all the time. Savage is your safe, vanilla ice cream, no sprinkles, check down every chance QB.

If you think this doesn't hurt Hopkins at all you're absolutely delusional.

So, it's back to Tom Savage as the starter and the club will reportedly sign Matt McGloin as a backup.

So is it 'McGLOYNE' like 'Groin', or 'McGLOWIN' like...Glowin'?

Only when they are indeed studs.

Hopkins needs to be re valued going forward.

He lost his stud stats today.

All anyone has to do his look at his stud ff numbers from last season.

Im sure seafoam will find out that he had a parking ticket 4 years ago and call him a classless thug.

Good one cheap shot guy. Just because elliott is a thug doesn't mean David Johnson is a thug. You always bring race into things. Really bad on your part. As far a watson, I know nothing about him.

Oh man did not even have a backup. Was riding Watson . WW was completley bare , Bortles, Huntley etc so traded K Rudolph for Maruc Mariotta (Have Kelce) hes no Watson but hopefully gets me bye

Oh man did not even have a backup. Was riding Watson . WW was completley bare , Bortles, Huntley etc so traded K Rudolph for Maruc Mariotta (Have Kelce) hes no Watson but hopefully gets me bye

That was a good move on your part though. Now you need to grab some scrub TE for Kelce's bye week.

I understand it sucks for him, but why the drama of prayers out to the family? This happens weekly in the NFL. Is David Johnson and Bradford and Woodhead getting all these prayers from you nightly? Jeez. Im sure Watson will work through it and will be paid well to come back with additional chances to succeed and given the best doctors available to help him through it.

There are thousands of workers in the US that have injuries or illnesses that affect their ability to work and support their family that dont get this same treatment.

Why the hostility? Called for at all?

Why the hostility? Called for at all?

He likes making something out of nothing. Is that not obvious by now?

Back to the original topic, the Watson owner in my league just traded me Brees like 2 days ago and rejected my original offer that included him getting Tyrod. Im sure hes not very happy right now, especially since Watson was basically keeping his team afloat.

Im pretty bummed because watching that offense was really exciting lately. Texans are officially done for now.

Ok. So I dont have bleeding heart feelings for a player who gets injured in the NFL. Maybe for situations like Miller, but oh my, people are praying for watsons family. And when Woodhead got injured they claimed, of course he got injured, that's who he is. Same for Bradford.

The guy that said hed pray for Watson specifically said he wouldnt pray for the other two because it was to be expected theyd get hurt? Did he also say Woodhead and Bradford wear extra thin pads and were asking for it? What did he do when Theisman broke his leg? How do you get through your daily routine when you have to encounter so much injustice like this every day?

For real though, for how much disdain you seem to have for NFL players and people that support them, Im curious what draws you into following the NFL and fantasy football.

The guy that said hed pray for Watson specifically said he wouldnt pray for the other two because it was to be expected theyd get hurt? Did he also say Woodhead and Bradford wear extra thin pads and were asking for it? What did he do when Theisman broke his leg? How do you get through your daily routine when you have to encounter so much injustice like this every day?

For real though, for how much disdain you seem to have for NFL players and people that support them, Im curious what draws you into following the NFL and fantasy football.

I have zero disdain for entertainers when I dont know them.

Im sure seafoam will find out that he had a parking ticket 4 years ago and call him a classless thug.

Just because elliott is a thug doesn't mean I think watson is one. But that's your little racist mind at work.

I have zero disdain for entertainers when I dont know them.

So you personally know every player thats been kneeling since youve been so vocal against it/them?

And tell me again why someone wanting to pray for an injured player is a bad thing?

Are you also green and live in a trash can?

So you personally know every player thats been kneeling since youve been so vocal against it/then?

And tell me again why someone wanting to pray for an injured prayer is a bad thing?

Are you also green and live in a trash can?

I have zero disdain for the kneelers.

I have disdain for the NFL allowing politcal and social content in their entertainment product. But nothing is perfect.

Ok. And you are beautiful in your own self.

Yea I actually dont hate everyone unlike you. I dont hate people who take a passive route to draw attention to a bigger issue. I dont criticize someone for something as harmless as wanting to pray for an injured player. I do, however, take offense to people who maliciously attack those people and then lie when they try to justify their despicable actions/comments. Yea, its the internet so who gives a right? But dont piss down my back and tell me its raining. Have a little self respect and not spew crap that I can disprove in 10 seconds of searching this forum. Or just come out and say youre a spiteful person. People would at least respect youre being honest.

Yea I actually dont hate everyone unlike you. I dont hate people who take a passive route to draw attention to a bigger issue. I dont criticize someone for something as harmless as wanting to pray for an injured player. I do, however, take offense to people who maliciously attack those people and then lie when they try to justify their despicable actions/comments. Yea, its the ###### internet so who gives a ###### right? But dont piss down my back and tell me its ###### raining.

I will pray for you and your family. God bless.

The guy that said hed pray for Watson specifically said he wouldnt pray for the other two because it was to be expected theyd get hurt.

Ohh. ok.

Watson owner in my league also was David Johnson owner, so talk about a real kick to the groin.

Yeah, maybe you are talking about me. I also owned Zeke Elliot.

No hostility. Just wondering why?

You think that wondering aloud in this venue about why someone is praying for someone else doesn't show hostility towards the person talking about praying? If you were just wondering why, you'd ask "why are you praying for them". What you did was question and specifically cast doubt on his motives.

This is America--you'd think people would be free to talk about prayer for other people without being hassled. I guess religion really is under attack.

You think that wondering aloud in this venue about why someone is praying for someone else doesn't show hostility towards the person talking about praying? If you were just wondering why, you'd ask "why are you praying for them". What you did was question and specifically cast doubt on his motives.

This is America--you'd think people would be free to talk about prayer for other people without being hassled. I guess religion really is under attack.

The answer is simple... misery loves company. He wont even man up to it either. He just acts like a child with his snarky quips when you try and get any real answers from him or call him out on his BS. Hes a part of a large faction of people in this country that refuse to look themselves in the mirror or face facts. Instead theyd rather bury their heads in the sand or go LA LA LA LA LA LA CANT HEAR YOU!