Super Cubs

FU week 16

Flacco had a good game.

Merry Christmas

Luke 2:8-14

Flacco had a good game.

Merry Christmas

Luke 2:8-14

Per the way my league scores things, it was his 4th game in a row over 21 points.

Hundley.

I look forward to you bagging my groceries next summer, so I can remind you what a piece of expired cow dung you are.

No, I obviously did not start him but rather am Vs Minny D, for the belt. I'm already in the hole before anyone on my team has even seen the field.

• Like 1

I didn’t see the game.....Didn’t Thielen play out of the slot like he usually does?

Thielen just missed a long score that would have salvaged the day but QB missed him. I guess we could blame it on the weather. I am sunk with the Ravens defense coming back down to earth. I need a festivous miracle.

Ravens for not giving Collins the rock enough to be productive. Use him next year or release him

Singer dynasty owner.

I'm already gonna say eff Cooks-I played him over Dez as 2nd WR............watch 'no targets Dez' get12 of'em today and go off.........EFF Cooks in advance.

Eff Tampa. Theyre bad but they have time to crack jokes with their personnel alignments from play to play and drive to drive. Im sick of seeing Charles Simms. Im sick of duck-handed Mike Evans having to be stuck in this disfunction. Im tired of Winston being Favre lite. I faded and evaded this clown show for fantasy but Im still unhappy with seeing them be so horrible. I weep for those who are stuck with any of them.

FU Carolina coaches. What happened to the throws to CMC that you've had success with? Nope, just run Cam up the middle till he gets hurt. Brilliant. (yes, i have cam and cmc)

FU again Julio. You cost me a SB in one league last week. Now that I'm against you in another, you're on your way to your 2nd productive game of the year. Azzhole.

FU Carolina coaches. What happened to the throws to CMC that you've had success with? Nope, just run Cam up the middle till he gets hurt. Brilliant. (yes, i have cam and cmc)

I'm not watching...How bad is the Cam injury?

He took a shot to the head and fell funny. Its 2017, so he could easily be out for the game. Week 16 midgame injuries are the dirt worst.

Also, Joe Mixon with the week 16 ankle roll.

Yep thanks for come my back mr soft

I'll confirm my earlier prediction on WHIMP-@$$ Cooks-he can't handle the contact in a bitter-fought contest, he's SCARED! Dez will score more in 1st quarter than C®ooks will the whole game..........but then again, it's not real hard to out-score ZERO! PO$...................................

We all have to stop drafting Cooks. Also, I think Im going to more aggressively avoid players who are stuck with bad coaches...at least in the early rounds.

Further FUs...

AJ Green for the usual

Greg Olsen for sucking me in with last week's performance

Allen and Ingram on their 8 pt pace

Thomas for picking the worst time to get hurt

Myself for starting Winston and Brate over Goff and Gates

ETA: another of my guys loses a fumble... FU very hard, Freeman

We all have to stop drafting Cooks. Also, I think Im going to more aggressively avoid players who are stuck with bad coaches...at least in the early rounds.

I agree, Cooks, Dez, Julio-all bums-and my WRs. But why do some sites keep constantly overrating these bums?

I agree, Cooks, Dez, Julio-all bums-and my WRs. But why do some sites keep constantly overrating these bums?

How many sites have the balls to actually downgrade a 'star' before they have like 10 bad games in a row? Several sites kept ranking Matt Ryan a top 6 play each week, ignoring the minor detail that he hadn't been in the top 6 all season.

All three guys have believable stories related to their talent and opportunity. And they can all have 1 play to make your day. For me, that means I put them in the DJax folder. With that, I basically never want them when they are regularly drafted. I am not above trading for them mid-season, but I am considering not doing that anymore either!

Eff me for not avoiding Denver altogether based on who their qbs were. I had cja for a bit in one league. Im stuck in a 2-week final with DT too. Its not going too well.

Clearly. Cam has been bad both times versus them for some reason. And now those Tampa a-holes are using Doug Martin for some reason. Horrible team.