Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Will Trump legalize marijuana?

Yeah, let's give the drug addicts a safer drug so they can do drugs longer in life. I'm joking a bit, but shlt, legalizing another drug just gives the public a lot more chances to drive cars into other cars.

the current treatment of suboxone works so well.

the current treatment of suboxone works so well.

I find it interesting that whenever talking about the legalization of pot, that people bring up all the other addictive consumables in our society. Why not just talk about pot? And how it affects people who drive their cars and how it affects family life? It's like saying that beating people up is not as bad as murder so let's allow it.

I find it interesting that whenever talking about the legalization of pot, that people bring up all the other addictive consumables in our society. Why not just talk about pot? And how it affects people who drive their cars and how it affects family life? It's like saying that beating people up is not as bad as murder so let's allow it.

I suspect its because drawing comparisons and contrasts is part of the process of understanding and making informed opinions.

It works better than just throwing random uninformed feelings about crap at a wall, and hoping one sticks.

I suspect its because drawing comparisons and contrasts is part of the process of understanding and making informed opinions.

It works better than just throwing random uninformed feelings about crap at a wall, and hoping one sticks.

You are really defensive about your pot. What is random about DUI? And why would you compare alcohol to pot?

Ok, then let me say it again, why not make assault legal because murder is way worse? There you go, comparison.

You are really defensive about your pot. What is random about DUI? And why would you compare alcohol to pot?

Ok, then let me say it again, why not make assault legal because murder is way worse?

Why not make alcohol illegal because its worse than pot?

If you cant figure out the flaw in your thinking, Im not sure why we should continue this discussion. No hard feelings or anything. You just seem to be incapable of understanding or accepting the flaw of your logic in this instance. You just keep bringing up unsubstiated claims like more people will drive stoned, or pot is bad for the family (while completely ignoring how much worse problem drinking is on a family unit). I mean, I know the reason is because you drink alcohol and dont smoke weed... but you cant seem to wrap your head around how that fact is influencing your bias.

Why not make alcohol illegal because its worse than pot?

completely ignoring how much worse problem drinking is on a family unit).

Then start a thread discussing why alcohol should be banned. This thread is about legalizing pot. I promise you in that other thread I won't say I think alcohol should be a staple in our society and that it is life enhancing and awesome for drivers and their families.

You keep calling me illogical in your own way but you cannot stay on topic.

Then start a thread discussing why alcohol should be banned. This thread is about legalizing pot. I promise you in that other thread I won't say I think alcohol should be a staple in our society and that it is life enhancing and awesome for drivers and their families.

You keep calling me illogical in your own way but you cannot stay on topic.

Well, I dont think alcohol should be banned, so Im not sure why I would start such a thread. I think grown adults should be able to make their own decisions within reason, without the government interfering. Sound familiar?

Well, I dont think alcohol should be banned, so Im not sure why I would start such a thread. I think grown adults should be able to make their own decisions within reason, without the government interfering. Sound familiar?

So you don't believe in law?

So you don't believe in law?

Never-mind dude. Let's not take up this whole thread with disagreeing. Peace.

• Like 1

ACBFF long and strong.

So I wonder why meth and heroin and cocaine aren't being pushed to be legalized. I think they should. It would get rid of a lot of the rif raf.