Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Is it racist to not be physically attracted to a certain race of women?

I like the curly hair. I find it attractive.

There is a naturalness to it, and to me it exudes confidence, and there is something really sexy about a confident woman.

Curly hair also means a little wild and crazy to some, haha.

My hubs doesn't like it when I straighten my hair, and thank Jeebus...it takes a lot of time and work.

My hubs doesn't like it when I straighten my hair, and thank Jeebus...it takes a lot of time and work.

Yeah, maybe I am seeing that behind it as well....interesting...

White features are also black features.

Here she is with her hair in its natural state (scroll down):

https://www.vibe.com/2013/10/vixen-next-artist-justine-skye?amp=1

I like the curly hair. I find it attractive.

There is a naturalness to it, and to me it exudes confidence, and there is something really sexy about a confident woman.

Same. My wife has curly hair. Like TNG says there is a sexy wildness to it. She used to try to straighten occasionally but why bother?

Same. My wife has curly hair. Like TNG says there is a sexy wildness to it. She used to try to straighten occasionally but why bother?

So the drapes match the carpet?

Oddly enough Mrs Skids pubes are silky straight.

Nah. And it's not sexist or bad to not be attracted to fat chicks. Attraction is very subjective. You like what you like.

Personally, I have and continue to smash all nationalities :doublethumbsup: . I think I have a preference for Mexicans. Cinnamon girls man, yowzah. Anyway, so long as the bellies flat and the titties are decent, they could be green for all I care. :banana:

If you are asking if my wife's curlies are curly, duh. If you are asking about TNG, you'd have to ask her. She's a redhead so it could be interesting if she has a firebox down there I suppose. :thumbsup:

Phayle. :(

Once I touched my white friend's and his pubes were soft and straight and I was like, "Wow!"

(inside I thought it)

I thought everyone had different types of curly pubes. I never imagined they could be totally straight.

Mine are less curly than my hair but not completely straight.

While it can be, i think it is more rare that preferences stem from actual racism. We might see some ethnocentrism, but aside from combing the klan rallies, i think we like what we like. There are certain physical, behavioral, and personality based characteristics that draw me in and others that repel me.

• Like 1

Once I touched my white friend's ###### and his pubes were soft and straight and I was like, "Wow!"

(inside I thought it)

I thought everyone had different types of curly pubes. I never imagined they could be totally straight.

doesn't everyone use conditioner and straightener for their shrubs?

I know. That is why black women wear weaves and wigs. It's why we barely have hair because we take so much effort straightening it that it breaks off.

If we wear it naturally, as I do, most people find it unattractive.

Which is why I was on the site NaturallyCurly. It helps women feel secure about wearing their hair as it grows out of their heads instead of conforming to fit in to a beauty standard that is damaging to your hair and psyche.

It's amazing how many white women, Latina and even Indian women straighten their hair and hate their curls.

I have the tiny curls which everyone hates, especially black men.

When I used to be more active on pinterest the hair stuff I saw overlapped with kinky curly stuff and there are a lot of pretty and just inherently cool looking African hair styles, including with the tiny curl hair type. Usually it's a good context for boho looks, statement earrings gel perfectly, and you can do structured, clean cut fashion + that big hair and statement earrings. It can definitely be sexy, and normalization is really the kicker. My curls or a wavie/straighties hair in some cultures is just not going to seem like pretty hair.

Once I touched my white friend's ###### and his pubes were soft and straight and I was like, "Wow!"

(inside I thought it)

I actually did not know that either, until now. :ninja:

Wonder how common that is :unsure:

Usually the pubic hair matches fairly close to the hair on the head. From the girls I have known. A rather varied group.

One thing I haven't experienced, do people who dreadlock their hair dreadlock their pubic hair too? :) Because, dude, I would would find that to be pretty gross. I hate dreadlocks.

(inside I thought it)

OK, tell me more.... ;)

We were just kissing and it was at that point where things could have gone all the way but I was like nah, not a good idea. We worked together. (No BJ)

We were just kissing and it was at that point where things could have gone all the way but I was like nah, not a good idea. We worked together. (No BJ)

No BJ? Freaking racist.

There was so much potential here, dambit, guess I will just go back to work.... <_<

You can be not attracted to a race in general but still find certain women of that race hot. Obviously Halle Berry and many other black women are gorgeous. But you can say you arent generally attracted to black women. Theres always hot women of every kind, but you can still generalize.

Exactly. There are races where the majority of women are not attractive to me, and that goes for anyone. To say there isn't a single one you could be attracted to though, that person is either racist or a homo.

My gf has insanely curly hair. She is a quarter black. She says she can tell people treat her better when her hair is straight and she looks more white. I have witnessed it myself. I much prefer her to keep her hair curley

(inside I thought it)

I never knew pubes could be completely straight either. That's really weird. You were right not to give that freak a beej

Exactly. There are races where the majority of women are not attractive to me, and that goes for anyone. To say there isn't a single one you could be attracted to though, that person is either racist or a homo.

You have some serious labeling going on here. You are saying that if someone is not attracted to what you are attracted to, they are either racist of gay. Well, I am proof that you are wrong. Sure, gun to my head having to choose between Halle Berry or Roseanne Barr, Berry wins. But we are talking about simple daily attraction. Just because you have a hard on for some black chick doesn't mean I'm gay because I don't see the attraction.

You have some serious labeling going on here. You are saying that if someone is not attracted to what you are attracted to, they are either racist of gay. Well, I am proof that you are wrong. Sure, gun to my head having to choose between Halle Berry or Roseanne Barr, Berry wins. But we are talking about simple daily attraction. Just because you have a hard on for some black chick doesn't mean I'm gay because I don't see the attraction.

You should land a hammer across the side of his head. :wave:

You are making this way too complicated, and that's not what i said. On a person by person basis, sure, you can be attracted to whoever. You are still either a racist or a homo if you try to tell people there isn't a single attractive female from an entire race.

Also, you would need a gun to your head to choose between Halle Berry and Roseanne??? Yeah you are definitely a homo

Also, you would need a gun to your head to choose between Halle Berry and Roseanne??? Yeah you are definitely a homo

:lol:

You are making this way too complicated, and that's not what i said. On a person by person basis, sure, you can be attracted to whoever. You are still either a racist or a homo if you try to tell people there isn't a single attractive female from an entire race.

Yeah. like I'm worried about your opinion. It's meaningless.

My gf has insanely curly hair. She is a quarter black. She says she can tell people treat her better when her hair is straight and she looks more white. I have witnessed it myself. I much prefer her to keep her hair curley

Which quarter? :huh:

Which quarter? :huh:

The ugly fat that hangs off of her. The cheese that grows in the folds of her body.

Yeah. like I'm worried about your opinion. It's meaningless.

My opinion doesn't change the fact that you are either a racist or ghey. If it's the ghey, there's nothing wrong that. Live your life how you want dude

My opinion doesn't change the fact that you are either a racist or ghey. If it's the ghey, there's nothing wrong that. Live your life how you want dude

Ok. Now I see your technique at arguing. You are learning well from the left.

But it is easy to see though.

Dude, you are devolving and regressing as a human being.

Calling me racist or gay because I don't like your 1/4 black GF or wife or pet or whatever she is, is just wrong.

Interestingly, Michael Jackson was 1/4 black. The rest of him was various mottled spots of tan, beige, khaki, and other fuked up, but not actually black, shades of not actually White. He looked really freaking weird without his makeup. It's like he was born with natural camouflage.

In fact, one of his most popular songs was called Black or White. Most saw that as an anthology Against Racism. Really, he was just pissed off at his dermatologist.

Interestingly, Michael Jackson was 1/4 black. The rest of him was various mottled spots of tan, beige, khaki, and other fuked up, but not actually black, shades of not actually White. He looked really freaking weird without his makeup. It's like he was born with natural camouflage.

In fact, one of his most popular songs was called Black or White. Most saw that as an anthology Against Racism. Really, he was just pissed off at his dermatologist.

:clap:

More of this and less of the Trump stuff Mkay.

You could have gotten a close up look at them. You would have been left a little c0ckeyed but you'd be more informed.

Ok. Now I see your technique at arguing. You are learning well from the left.

But it is easy to see though.

Dude, you are devolving and regressing as a human being.

Calling me racist or gay because I don't like your 1/4 black GF or wife or pet or whatever she is, is just wrong.

13 year Olds shouldn't be allowed on message boards. You have made that very clear

The ugly fat that hangs off of her. The cheese that grows in the folds of her body.

I just threw up in my mouth....

The old joke 'What do you call Rosanne Barr with a yeast infection? A Whopper with Cheese.

Is she 1/4 black too?

Is she 1/4 black too?

If she decides to self identify that way she is, right?