Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Board Guidelines & Rules

Moving Forward – (PA up to eleven, please.)

1. If you wish to post at the FF Today Forums, you must play by these rules and guidelines. I can’t stress this enough. If you can’t or don’t want to follow these guidelines then your account will be deleted and you are welcome to find a board that suits your posting style. The FF Today Forums are a great resource for fantasy football discussion but its important for you to follow the rules and guidelines. in order to keep this a pleasant environment for everyone. Playing policeman is no fun, trust me, but unfortunately it must and will be done. Those of you with active accounts, I would strongly encourage you to please re-read the forum guidelines before posting. There will be no warnings for breaking the forum rules.

2. We are currently accepting new registrations at this time.

3. Since we’ve upgraded to a newer version of the forums software you may experience some issues when trying to login or retrieve information from your account. In most instances, this can be resolved by logging out and logging back in; or clearing your browser’s cache. If you are having problems logging in, please send me an email mike@fftoday.com and I will assist you as best I can.

Remember, the guidelines and rules of The FF Today Forums are here to ensure that this remains a great resource for fantasy football discussion, so the rules will be enforced. Most of you will have no problem following them. Please use you common sense and if you have a question, ask first before posting and I will do my best to help make the line clearer for you. Communicating on a message board is different from face-to-face communication. Only the words are seen, not your facial expressions or tone of voice. Please pay careful attention to how you use your words.

OK, I'll step off the soap box now and crank down the PA. We will be making some minor cosmetic changes to the boards in the coming days, but with free agency finally underway and peace finally reached on the labor front, its time to talk some football so, let’s get to it!

MK

• Like 3
  • Haha 1