Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

There is a video out of a 12 year old girl committing suicide....do NOT watch this.

I just figured out where that expression came from!

:o Holy fock, I think you are right.

Ive watched it. I didnt want to, but I felt like I had to keep reality in perspective. Theres a bunch of focked up stuff that Ive dealt with at work, that may have actually made my family safer. It makes me keep screwed up situations and possibilities at the forefront of my mind. Hopefully, to prevent having to deal with tragedy on a personal level.

Ive got 11 year old twin girls that started middle school this year. This age appears to be when peer pressure, hazing, and bullying get fired up. Parents need to keep these possibilities in mind and not have their head in the sand.

Ive watched it. I didnt want to, but I felt like I had to keep reality in perspective. Theres a bunch of focked up stuff that Ive dealt with at work, that may have actually made my family safer. It makes me keep screwed up situations and possibilities at the forefront of my mind. Hopefully, to prevent having to deal with tragedy on a personal level.

Ive got 11 year old twin girls that started middle school this year. This age appears to be when peer pressure, hazing, and bullying get fired up. Parents need to keep these possibilities in mind and not have their head in the sand.

Great point and I thought about this after posting my "I'd never watch it" comment; I maybe would, if I had a middle school daughter. Like you said that is a really tough time for kids. My youngest is 15 and we've had talks with her to the point that I'm confident that she views suicide as a permanent solution to a temporary problem. :cheers:

My best friend all the way through school killed himself a couple of years ago. He had just gotten married to his longtime girlfriend. She had a little boy that worshiped him.

I don't know what happened or even how he did it.

I've seen his parents a couple of times since. Devestated obviously.

I was suicidal for a few years. Looked down the barrel of a gun a few times. Used to play a little game where I'd look around a room and figured out how I'd do it in there.

The thought of my mother and sister standing over a casket is why I never did. I guess some people that isn't enough.

Some poor young cop, firefighter, or God forbid their family had to cut her down and will have that burned in their brain forever.

I hate those focking still shots in my brain... this thread made a bunch of them run through...

Shotgun blasts are focking gross...

Yea they are. I got this one video of a dude point blank shotgun blasted and his eyes pop out like one of those squeeze toys.

I was smoking a joint with a freind he got a call from his cousin that her BF hung himself. Friend got up and said his niece needed help and come with him. (Didn't tell me about the dead BF). So we get to the apartment and she says he is in there points to boiler room. I run in like a good guy to help someone in need and he is fvcking hanging there dead. RIP James.

I was SO pissed. I was played because freind was a pvssy I called 911. I identified the body. I was there when they cut him down and took him away.

Trust me high went bye bye quick.

I would never watch something like this on purpose. I have heard some people talk about it more casually like they just go to the reddit page and watch. No big deal. I don't get it.

The Thought of my mother and sister standing over a casket is why I never did. I guess some people that isn't enough.

Did you consider cremation?

I would never watch something like this on purpose. I have heard some people talk about it more casually like they just go to the reddit page and watch. No big deal. I don't get it.

I watched an ISIS beheading video once and still wish I hadn't. Some things are just not meant to be seen.

• Like 2

You are one focked up individual to seek this sh1t out.

We're a focked up society too, where this is what some loons will go to for attention.

We're a focked up society too, where this is what some loons will go to for attention.

It's the lure of the dark. The forbidden.

I'm old enough now to know better, but we all did this. We all saw faces of death back in the day. We all watched aq beheading videos. We all watched saddam get stretched.

Part of it, especially for the young, is curiosity of how you will react to such sh!t. I'll pass. I already know, and don't care to feel that way again.

The internet has changed everything. I don't like videos of people getting slightly injured, others watch beheadings. That's not even touching on pron or kid pron. I have lost track of who's right or wrong.

It's the lure of the dark. The forbidden.

I'm old enough now to know better, but we all did this. We all saw faces of death back in the day. We all watched aq beheading videos. We all watched saddam get stretched.

Part of it, especially for the young, is curiosity of how you will react to such sh!t. I'll pass. I already know, and don't care to feel that way again.

I've never once watched any of that stuff. Never appealed to me in any way.

And somewhere.......GF just watched this and came........ :shocking:

to your house? did he knock 1st?

The internet has changed everything. I don't like videos of people getting slightly injured, others watch beheadings. That's not even touching on pron or kid pron. I have lost track of who's right or wrong.

True

I watched an ISIS beheading video once and still wish I hadn't. Some things are just not meant to be seen.

I've seen a LOT of them. Burning guys alive in a cage, beheadings, shooting executions.

This one's the worst. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjSpI6z4a3RAhVl2oMKHTt3AC0QFggaMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liveleak.com%2Fview%3Fi%3D315_1313176550&usg=AFQjCNGZ34DRujvzycd0ZQ9hZRXZ-BfDRw&sig2=i4KiAB3Xk9wRT4yoMq43vw&bvm=bv.142059868,d.amc

Pretty sure we dont need to start linking these. People want to find them great...not sure that's where this bored is at.....are we Ogrish now? Cmon.

I think I might be turning into GoColts, that really didn't bother me :unsure:

I can't/won't even watch a lobster boil :(

Do NOT watch this shtt.

I know most people might say yeah, no shtt, but just in case you think it might be neat, it is not.

I am going to describe what I saw(Yes, I watched the whole focking thing) so stop reading now if you do not want to hear about the horror show.

It is about 40 minutes long. The first 20 minutes, she is setting it up. Setting up the camera as she lived streamed this shtt. Getting the rope ready, crap like that. She hung herself on a tree. You could hear dogs barking and cars going by as the sun sets. Just focking brutal.

She is balling her eyes out, apologizing to everyone for what she is doing. She was supposedly raped by her step dad and bullied relentlessly at school. I read some of her diary and instagram.

After she gets everything ready in the tree, she puts the noose around her neck, says goodbye, and hangs herself from the tree. It takes her more than a couple of minutes to die too.

As she is swinging in the tree, the sun is almost set in the background. Then, you can hear someone yelling for her. Then, her phone starts to ring endlessly as people that love her are trying to find her. Just focking horrible shtt.

Do NOT watch this. It is not fake.

Link please?

PM me...

Link please?

PM me...

:blink:

I just figured out where that expression came from!

This site says that this theory doesn't stand up:

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/kick-the-bucket.html

We all know what a bucket is - and so this phrase appears rather odd. Why should kicking one be associated with dying?

The link between buckets and death was made by at least 1785, when the phrase was defined in Grose’s Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue:

"To kick the bucket, to die."

One theory as to why, albeit with little evidence to support it, is that the phrase originates from the notion that people hanged themselves by standing on a bucket with a noose around their neck and then kicking the bucket away. There are no citations that relate the phrase to suicide and, in any case, why a bucket? Whenever I've needed something to stand on I can't recall ever opting for a bucket. This theory doesn't stand up any better than the supposed buckets did.

The mist begins to clear with the fact that in 16th century England bucket had an additional meaning (and in some parts it still has), that is, a beam or yoke used to hang or carry items. The term may have been introduced into English from the French trébuchet - meaning a balance, or buque - meaning a yoke. That meaning of bucket was referred to in Peter Levins' Manipulus vocabulorum. A dictionarie of English and Latine wordes, 1570:

"A Bucket, beame, tollo."

and was used by Shakespeare in Henry IV Part II, 1597:

"Swifter then he that gibbets on the Brewers Bucket." [to gibbet meant to hang]

The wooden frame that was used to hang animals up by their feet for slaughter was called a bucket. Not unnaturally they were likely to struggle or to spasm after death and hence 'kick the bucket'.

I wasn't even aware of this video before I saw this thread. Thanks Gary. Got to say though I thought it was overlong and the chick's acting was pretty bad. "I'm sorry I'm sorry" yeah we get it honey. Also the FX were nothing to write home about.

www.bestgore.com has a huge cache of this stuff, if you're a sicko. :thumbsup:

I have stood on a bucket many times at work. I will also add that buckets were probably a lot more common in households in the past. Before running water and when farming was a more common way to make a living, buckets were probably used a lot more often.

I have stood on a bucket many times at work. I will also add that buckets were probably a lot more common in households in the past. Before running water and when farming was a more common way to make a living, buckets were probably used a lot more often.

Our interpretation is so much better, it's not even funny. That origin story needs to be updated immediately. :thumbsdown:

:blink:

I remember he asked me for the video of the Jordanian pilot being burned to death. I guess we shouldn't be surprised why he's so miserable all the time :unsure:

Was only a matter of time before someone did this. Can't believe the 1st was a 12 year old girl.

there will be a shitload more of these.

some nutcase is going to facebook live shooting up a school.

Posty's pants just exploded :o

Was only a matter of time before someone did this. Can't believe the 1st was a 12 year old girl.

there will be a shitload more of these.

I have also seen two people focking murdered while live streaming.

I have also seen two people focking murdered while live streaming.

I'd really rather see two people murdered while focking.

:hawt:

• Like 1

She's a cute girl. Damn shame.

I mean, I'm not saying I'd 'rape' her - that's just wrong.

But I'd fondle the hells outta her. :wub: