Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Is it crazy to bench Lynch

last two stat lines vs Zona D is 15-39-0 and 18-71-0 and hasn't scored a single rushing TD in an away game this year. My other option is Boom Herron so it's not like I'm replacing him with a stud but I am seriously debating benching Lynch even though he has been Ol Mr Reliable. Horrible spot to play a tough D when it's fantasy Super Bowl week

- and the Seahags D gets multiple turnovers off of Mrs. Roper, and Beast scores 3 easy plunges ...

*Devil's advocate.

and a legit scenario.

Seahawks LT Russell Okung (chest) has been ruled out for Week 16.

Okung is expected to miss 1-2 weeks. Seattle will also be without C Max Unger (doubtful, ankle) for Sunday night against the Cardinals.

last two stat lines vs Zona D is 15-39-0 and 18-71-0 and hasn't scored a single rushing TD in an away game this year. My other option is Boom Herron so it's not like I'm replacing him with a stud but I am seriously debating benching Lynch even though he has been Ol Mr Reliable. Horrible spot to play a tough D when it's fantasy Super Bowl week

Yea not a bad move , Oline is hurting . But who else are you going to roll with ?

Boom Herron. Which is why I'm debating it so hard. If it was Jeremy hill or something along those lines it would be much easier.

Yea not a bad move , Oline is hurting . But who else are you going to roll with ?

Jstew might be an interesting play with Cam back and Deangelo out.

Lynch is who I'd roll out considering your options. Lynch may not get 100 yards but he could give you 70 and 2 tds

Yeah I've made up my mind. Gotta roll lynch. Seahawks should rule TOP and he has way more upside

Lynch is who I'd roll out considering your options. Lynch may not get 100 yards but he could give you 70 and 2 tds