Sign in to follow this  
cheesesteaks

Jeremy Hill or Andre Williams this wk?

Should I use Hill or Williams as my RB2 this week? Hill faces JAX but it seems that Gio will play. Williams has another shot at starting vs IND but has been mediocre so far. I need to start the player with the highest ceiling since my opponent has all of the Saints skill players.

As for FLEX position, the losing RB or WR Terrance Williams vs ARI?

I will answer you questions.

You think it seems as though Gio will play? Where do you see that? I think that Gio will sit, which makes Hill a far better choice IMO - and if you're in a PPR or .5PPR, Hill is your better bet either way - and because Arizona is good at limiting #1 WRs, I would play TWill over Williams. I don't trust Williams, and he can't catch a cold.

Should I use Hill or Williams as my RB2 this week? Hill faces JAX but it seems that Gio will play. Williams has another shot at starting vs IND but has been mediocre so far. I need to start the player with the highest ceiling since my opponent has all of the Saints skill players.

As for FLEX position, the losing RB or WR Terrance Williams vs ARI?

I will answer you questions.

Sounds like Gio sits . If that's the case roll with Hill

Not sure how you guys can value a guy who has done little with the starting job to a guy who can clearly get it done - against a weak run D - and who can catch a pass as well.

Start Hill; this isn't close.

Not sure how you guys can value a guy who has done little with the starting job to a guy who can clearly get it done - against a weak run D - and who can catch a pass as well.

Start Hill; this isn't close.

I would have to strongly agree with this. The Colts run D isn't so great, but Andre has failed against easy matchups a few times already. Hill has shown talent, is better overall, and playing the Jags. With AJ Green back in the game, I feel like the Bengals could blow out the Jaguars which means there will be plenty of opportunities for Hill to run and drain the clock out. Definitely roll with hill. Thanks for mine!