Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

Week 2 FU

Start with Andy Dalton - Kevin Johnson and Johnathan Joseph out of the game and you still can not get the passing attack going.

Bill O'Brien & Marvin Lewis how do these guys still have their jobs?

I played against a team starting Hopkins, Eifert and Mixon. Not only that I played against another team with Mixon as well and I had no players going on either of my teams.

Now I need to sit here looking at the other team having more points until Sunday. FU Thursday games

The easy answer so far is say FU to the NFL as they insist on putting this crap on TV each week!

How, and why, do they insist on scheduling the worst teams? Bad teams with no time to prepare are even more bad. It's bad, bad, bad.

So, FU NFL!

Note: Next week is the Rams at SF.

Ooooh boy!

:doublethumbsup:

• Like 1

Lamar Miller. You are as useless as a bristle-less paintbrush. FU.

Yeah. I keep believing he has talent and will, finally, do something with it, but he never does.

Now he's got Freeman pushing him for carries and he looked better doing it. Good thing he can't catch or Miller would be useless!

I would drop an FU to the Texans offense, because my WR2 Hopkins only got 7/73. But my opp's WR1 Green did even less, so I can't complain too much. Thanks Bengals! I'm very glad I don't have any of you on any of my rosters (although I might grab Pacman for IDP with return yardage).

Foreman will be surpassing Miller soon.

Foreman will be surpassing Miller soon.

I still do not understand where anyone with an eye for RB talent sees him as anything more than a compliment to a better RB. Miami was correct in how they used to use him.

• Like 1

Same as last week... FU to the dumpster fire teams that leave my QBs as hand off machines all game (Flacco week 1, Winston week 2). I'm sure the 10 pts I get will be enough against the Matt Ryan owner.

FU Coby Fleener. I thought I was a genius benching Eifert this week for you. Should have known. You two scrubs will always outdo each others suckness

Decided to go with Fleener this week instead of Henry, as I'm waiting to see if his zero targets last week was an aberration. Rejoice Henry starters! He's now guaranteed to get 80yds and 2 TDs! Focking TEs... :mad:

Can someone confirm Greg Olsen has a pulse?

He does.

On the sideline.

Larry Shitzperil will not start for me again. Gnaw my gnarled root you suckbag.

Oh and Zeke, that goes double for you. I know it's not your fault, but you can burn in a fire made of aids anyway.