Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Death Pool Update - Cortez Kennedy

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19444913/pro-football-hall-famer-cortez-kennedy-dies-age-48

Cortez Kennedy, an icon with the Seattle Seahawks who was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2012, has died at age 48, the Orlando Police Department said Tuesday.
Orlando police confirmed to ESPN that they are investigating Kennedy's death, but also said "there is nothing suspicious to report" at this time.
Kennedy died alone, according to police.
Kennedy was a force inside, both as a run stopper and in threatening quarterbacks. The 1992 Defensive Player of the Year made eight Pro Bowls, had 58 sacks -- an unusually high total for a tackle -- and spent his entire 11-season career with Seattle, starting 153 out of 167 games.
Named to the Associated Press 1990s All-Decade team., Kennedy was credited with 448 tackles, six forced fumbles, five fumble recoveries and three interceptions during his NFL career.

RIP

A few of my friends ran into him on Church Street a few years ago, said he was an awesome guy.

NFL is the new WWF when it comes to dudes dying way too young

She was kinda cute back in the MTV days :wub:

He was younger than I am. I guess this will start happening more and more as I get older. Hopefully anyway, because the alternative means I'm the dead one. :o

Dude was a beast - hidden by playing in a small market.