Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

How exactly did the Russian rig the election?

Take more Xanex

He needs to be on a double dose. His TDS is outta control.

Well?

ohh I know the answer to that one.

You see when it comes to things that help Trump Russia wanted him to win that's why they "helped" so much

When it comes to things that hurt Trump Russia really only cares about discord in the US.

You see the liberals can have their Russian dressing and eat it too

Podesta had Seth rich killed.

I was agreeing with your NPR link.

Fake news does have an effect. I've been saying if regarding the U.S. media for a decade now. I'm finally glad it took Russia creating fake Facebook accounts for some of you to acknowledge it. :thumbsup:

Honcho said "affect"

At least you got it correct.

Verbage matters, people :mad:

Podesta had Seth rich killed.

Proving again you are the absolute dumbest person ever on the board.

I'm not even at the 'how' part, I"m still at the w'hy?

IF Trump is such a bad-axx negotiator, putting Amurica furst, and gets THE best deals for the US, why would Putin want him across the table instead of a lightweight like Lyin HIllary?

Generally, the only other person to indicate openly a preference for a particular world leader - is Trump.

This is Putin admitting openly to the world that he IS Biased toward Trump - but did nothing about it.

- Regardless of all the evidence otherwise.

So, we have motive, means, opportunity - and actual perpetrators.

What more is needed?

I'm not even at the 'how' part, I"m still at the w'hy?

IF Trump is such a bad-axx negotiator, putting Amurica furst, and gets THE best deals for the US, why would Putin want him across the table instead of a lightweight like Lyin HIllary?

Generally, the only other person to indicate openly a preference for a particular world leader - is Trump.

This is Putin admitting openly to the world that he IS Biased toward Trump - but did nothing about it.

- Regardless of all the evidence otherwise.

So, we have motive, means, opportunity - and actual perpetrators.

What more is needed?

Obama was biased towards Trudeau, Macron and Merkle, he was also against Brexit

he tried to influence every election

Obama was biased towards Trudeau, Macron and Merkle, he was also against Brexit

he tried to influence every election

Well first, you didn't answer the question. But second, go ahead, please show me statements from Obama where he came out opposed to one candidate and in favor of another. Again openly. Every leader has his or her preferences, but you generally remain neutral as to the respective countries political processes.

Never seen anything as Blatant as Putin today. Right on the heels of trump coming out in a British newspaper and saying that maze opponent would have been a better p.m. And then completely backing away from that of course when he was two feet away from May. For fucksake man, Nancy. If you're going to trash somebody, make sure you can say to their face too.

Well first, you didn't answer the question. But second, go ahead, please show me statements from Obama where he came out opposed to one candidate and in favor of another. Again openly. Every leader has his or her preferences, but you generally remain neutral as to the respective countries political processes.

Never seen anything as Blatant as Putin today. Right on the heels of trump coming out in a British newspaper and saying that maze opponent would have been a better p.m. And then completely backing away from that of course when he was two feet away from May. For fucksake man, Nancy. If you're going to trash somebody, make sure you can say to their face too.

you mean after he one? show me where Putin endorsed Trump prior?

Obama-Macron

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/04/politics/french-election-obama-endorse-macron/index.html

Obama-Merkel

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/angela-merkel-obama-trump-germany/index.html

Wow. Swing. Miss. Repeat.

Both articles? "FORMER POTUS Obama endorses...." :doh:

Apples and Patagonian Toothfishes :bandana:

Remember when our intelligence agencies got caught spying on our great friend, Angela Merkel? Obamas henchmen were out of control.

Remember when our intelligence agencies got caught spying on our great friend, Angela Merkel? Obamas henchmen were out of control.

I can do you one better : They spied on the Senate Foreign Intelligence Committee.

I can do you one better : They spied on the Senate Foreign Intelligence Committee.

True. Feinstein said so publicly .

I dont believe Russia did anything tangible to affect the election.

I do not think that was their goal with what little we know. They were playing both sides to further divide the country.

Has CNN devoted any coverage to the Hillary 400 million story ?

I heard that story was in the memo the Russian lawyer brought when she met Don Jr

There was no Russian interference and there was no voter fraud.

I'm sure that they use the internet in nefarious ways but it is nothing new. I am sure they have been doing it since the internet began. And I am sure we have too.

The vote is what the vote is. Hillary won the popular by a sizable margin but Trump won the electoral college. Just like Bush Jr.

You all with your tinfoil hats need to get out more lol.

I'm sure that they use the internet in nefarious ways but it is nothing new. I am sure they have been doing it since the internet began. And I am sure we have too.

The vote is what the vote is. Hillary won the popular by a sizable margin but Trump won the electoral college. Just like Bush Jr.

Your first part is factually incorrect.

Nobody here is even claiming they changed the outcome. Most dont even think that was even their objective.

Its like if someone shoots at you. you guys are like, meh, he missed. No biggie.

Nobody here is even claiming they changed the outcome. Most dont even think that was even their objective.

Its like if someone shoots at you. you guys are like, meh, he missed. No biggie.

To be fair, nobody is claiming that anymore but for a year and a half all we heard from the left and the media was that Russia hacked the election and Trump colluded with them to rig it in his favor. For a year and a half that's all we heard. Russia hacked the election for Trump. So when it's finally revealed that no such thing actually occurred and that what did occur is nothing new, it's hard to get worked up over. What Russia did was wrong, no doubt, but I find the actions of the left in this country far more egregious because they knew they were lying to the American people all along and they didn't care who got hurt as a result.

ohh I know the answer to that one.

You see when it comes to things that help Trump Russia wanted him to win that's why they "helped" so much

When it comes to things that hurt Trump Russia really only cares about discord in the US.

You see the liberals can have their Russian dressing and eat it too

Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election may have been meant more as a warning to Hillary Clinton about Moscow’s capabilities than an earnest bid to boost then-candidate Donald Trump, former U.S. attorney general Michael Mukasey argues.

In a piece published in the Wall Street Journal, the former AG for the George W. Bush administration speculated that Russian President Vladimir Putin never thought Trump would win the election and instead wanted to “send a warning” to Clinton that Russia could have information from her hacked personal email server.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/17/russian-meddling-in-election-meant-as-warning-to-clinton-former-ag-says.html

I dont believe Russia did anything tangible to affect the election.

This

And the lack of outrage over Hillary focking Bernie over amazes me.

• Like 1

Your first part is factually incorrect.

I said they used the internet in nefarious ways. Sorry I used big words lol. That means bad lol.

Look, yeah they hacked the election or facebook or whatever. Its the focking internet and its been going on forever. Plus 99% of the crap on the internet is just that, crap. Most people lie on the webs. And most of us sane people are aware of that. Also there was no voter fraud like the trumpeters here claim. No stuffed ballot boxes, no one voted multiple times, no crazy sh!t happened that doesn't normally happen every election.

Hillary won the popular vote by a large margin. Trump won the electorate. Now that says a couple things. First off, most people in this country do not like Trump. People who support trump are not the silent majority, like that whack jobs here like to claim. They are in the minority. They aren't quite fringe yet. But the numbers do not lie. They are definitely in the minority in this country.

You can argue that we need to take another look at our electorate system. Especially considering the discrepancy this time around. It was a lot. When Bush Jr lost the popular but won electorate, the popular was much closer. This time it was pretty lopsided. System probably needs to be addressed somewhat. How it needs to be changed I do not know however there is no doubt it needs to be looked at.

But to say the election was rigged, the fix was in, it was hacked, voter fraud, etc, etc, etc. is foolish. You all are just reaching for conspiracies. All you wingnuts need unplug and get out the house.

To be fair, nobody is claiming that anymore but for a year and a half all we heard from the left and the media was that Russia hacked the election and Trump colluded with them to rig it in his favor. For a year and a half that's all we heard. Russia hacked the election for Trump. So when it's finally revealed that no such thing actually occurred and that what did occur is nothing new, it's hard to get worked up over. What Russia did was wrong, no doubt, but I find the actions of the left in this country far more egregious because they knew they were lying to the American people all along and they didn't care who got hurt as a result.

Yup.

Find where anyone said rigged.

The only ones who have moved goalposts from the beginning have been Trump and his Supporters.

I said they used the internet in nefarious ways. Sorry I used big words lol. That means bad lol.

Look, yeah they hacked the election or facebook or whatever. Its the focking internet and its been going on forever. Plus 99% of the crap on the internet is just that, crap. Most people lie on the webs. And most of us sane people are aware of that. Also there was no voter fraud like the trumpeters here claim. No stuffed ballot boxes, no one voted multiple times, no crazy sh!t happened that doesn't normally happen every election.

Hillary won the popular vote by a large margin. Trump won the electorate. Now that says a couple things. First off, most people in this country do not like Trump. People who support trump are not the silent majority, like that whack jobs here like to claim. They are in the minority. They aren't quite fringe yet. But the numbers do not lie. They are definitely in the minority in this country.

You can argue that we need to take another look at our electorate system. Especially considering the discrepancy this time around. It was a lot. When Bush Jr lost the popular but won electorate, the popular was much closer. This time it was pretty lopsided. System probably needs to be addressed somewhat. How it needs to be changed I do not know however there is no doubt it needs to be looked at.

But to say the election was rigged, the fix was in, it was hacked, voter fraud, etc, etc, etc. is foolish. You all are just reaching for conspiracies. All you wingnuts need unplug and get out the house.

I havent said rigged or fixed, or fraud or even the el cation was hacked

But to claim there was no Russian interference is factually inaccurate...better said, its a lie.

Find where anyone said rigged.

The only ones who have moved goalposts from the beginning have been Trump and his Supporters.

I'm not going to get into a semantics slap fight. The narrative was that Trump colluded with Russia to hack the election. Only a dolt would assume that they meant Trump colluded with Russia to hack the election for Hillary's benefit.

Supposedly Putin made sure Americans voted for Trump. I guess he somehow hacked people's computers, and put messages there that said "Vote for Trump".

They did try to influence the election with the stolen e-mails etc. The people that believe they actually turned the election believe their voters were so stupid that they were tricked into voting for Trump. They do not give their people much credit.

Wow. Swing. Miss. Repeat.

Both articles? "FORMER POTUS Obama endorses...." :doh:

Apples and Patagonian Toothfishes :bandana:

regardless, its still someone using their political power to influence and election, something that did way more than Russian Trolls

I'm not going to get into a semantics slap fight. The narrative was that Trump colluded with Russia to hack the election. Only a dolt would assume that they meant Trump colluded with Russia to hack the election for Hillary's benefit.

Seems you are playing semantics to change what was actually said and reported.

Seems you are playing semantics to change what was actually said and reported.

:lol:

Sure, ok. :wave:

Statement from Mitch McConnell, the ranking Senate GOP leader. And I quote. "It is indisputable that Russians meddled in our 3016 election,". He is backed up by 45 other Republicans.

And, ya know, the entire intelligence community.

You want to take another swing at that ball?

And if there is no voter fraud, how quickly do you think I can Google All of Trump's comments on voter fraud in this last election? Why did Trump form his own voter fraud Commission?

Man, this 's coming at you from all sides isn't it?

Rough days to be a trump card.

Obama, Comey, Brennan. All dropped the ball.

This

And the lack of outrage over Hillary focking Bernie over amazes me.

As much as I hate Hillary, that just shows you don't know how primaries work. They are necessarily not historically based upon the Democratic vote and I mean Democratic with a small d. Both parties and parties that don't even exist anymore have used the conventions in the past as a means of getting 6 or 8 Power Players together to throw their weight behind their guy. They are the key makers. Whether it was the carnegies or the melons or a long damn history of kingmakers, the idea of the conventions being a holy democratic majority vote process is extremely new in the history of presidential election in the United States.

ETA:

Great article I posted a few years back on the same issue. Basically talks about how Reagan lost the Primary, but still won the party Nom & ultimately, the Election.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-reagan-lost-the-nomination-but-won-the-republican-party/