Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

This is the kind of crap where the gays lose me entirely

So this couple, Neil and Bob Johnson.........are they still married?

Lol

It isn't a public business its a private business and a business should be able to refuse service to a customer for whatever reason no questions asked.

They really cannot discriminate against those traits that are unalienable. The debate is whether "sex" extends to a person's claim of sexual orientation. If the SC decides it does, it opens the gate for an onslaught.

It's not the cack sucking part that loses you, it's the cake baking?

It's the crap that could get on my peenus where the gays lose me.

Pretty much what I said. :lol:

Well, more specifically, it's the baby batter used to make the cake.

of course they could. the whole agenda of lgbtqlmnop movement is focking evil. not happy until it's taught in kindergarten and forced on everyone and have big national homo celebrations and gay characters in every show. so the guy doesn't want to make a big c0ck cake and now he's a bigot and should go out of business. fock them drama queens!!!

phsycos

But then just one episode of Chrisley and you're all the way back in. :banana:

Saw a news report of some health teacher showing 6th graders how to use a strap on. I'd never hit a woman, but that might make me question that.

of course they could. the whole agenda of lgbtqlmnop movement is focking evil. not happy until it's taught in kindergarten and forced on everyone and have big national homo celebrations and gay characters in every show. so the guy doesn't want to make a big c0ck cake and now he's a bigot and should go out of business. fock them drama queens!!!

I've noticed the last few years in my fireworks business that China is getting more liberal with their naming of fireworks and/or artwork,these are a few I sell.

Sweet Spot

Spread Eagle

Jail Bait

Jungle Fever

Whacky Tobacky

Wakin-n-Bakin

Seven(which has fairly graphic pics of the 7 deadly sins)

Going to have start paying very close attention to the new for 2018 list as I don't want to be sued for not carrying Gay Parade,Back Door Bandits,Rainbow and the like.

Saw a news report of some health teacher showing 6th graders how to use a strap on. I'd never hit a woman, but that might make me question that.

FAKE NEWS

• Like 1

I d be able to walk normally if my wife had taken this class in HS.

Stay in school kids.

• Like 1

I've noticed the last few years in my fireworks business that China is getting more liberal with their naming of fireworks and/or artwork,these are a few I sell.

Sweet Spot

Spread Eagle

Jail Bait

Jungle Fever

Whacky Tobacky

Wakin-n-Bakin

Seven(which has fairly graphic pics of the 7 deadly sins)

Going to have start paying very close attention to the new for 2018 list as I don't want to be sued for not carrying Gay Parade,Back Door Bandits,Rainbow and the like.

Just staple some mushroom caps to the end of some Roman candles. Draw some veins on their. Call it the rump rocket special.

Stay in school kids.

:lol:

• Like 1

If the gay couple had wanted to order a shaped cake, that news tidbit did not get reported in the MSM. I'd like a link, please.

Stay in school kids.

:overhead:

How dare they insist on being treated like everyone else?

awwwwwww, you poor thing

If you went into a bar to order your favorite watermelon martini with 2 umbrellas, and they told you they would only give you one umbrella, would you go to the other gay bar across the street to order it, or would you fall on the ground and start kicking and screaming?

Well, couldn't they put their statues of didlos, or two dudes on the cake themselves?

Or are they really that insecure that they have to force someone to do it for them ?

How come the bakers can't be treated like everyone else? Or at least as good as Muslims and their religious beliefs? No issue bending over for them.

Yeah this ones kind of tough.

On the one hand seriously, this is what you have to b1tch about? Just go get the g0ddamn cake somewhere else and save everyone (yourselves included) the trouble. Jesus Christ. They probably forced the issue too, like they went there specifically knowing this place would balk.

On the other hand... you couldve said all that same sh1t about blacks in the Jim Crow era. Obviously that was wrong.

But gheys arent the same as blacks.

But discrimination is discrimination.

So yeah, I dont focking know. Guess Im kinda unhappy with all sides on this one but ultimately they gheys should probably win and get their focking cake. <_<

So, in a nutshell this comes down to the gay guys rights under Colorado law versus the shop owners Federal Rights? Literally both sides are right, depending on which rules you are looking at.

If the gay couple had wanted to order a ###### shaped cake, that news tidbit did not get reported in the MSM. I'd like a link, please.

they make some fabulous dic cakes you know.

google it

How come the bakers can't be treated like everyone else? Or at least as good as Muslims and their religious beliefs? No issue bending over for them.

Psst....you can’t run a public service business and discriminate based on orientation. Same reason you can’t not serve black people...or women, etc, etc.

Psst....you cant run a public service business and discriminate based on orientation. Same reason you cant not serve black people...or women, etc, etc.

I agree with that. But the baker , as I understand it, only said he wouldn't decorate the cake a certain way, not that he wouldn't bake a cake. It's beyond service at that point.

Psst....you can’t run a public service business and discriminate based on orientation. Same reason you can’t not serve black people...or women, etc, etc.

so i can walk into a mcdonalds and ask them to make me a ###### shaped burger and cry when they don't?

it's pretty much common sense. if i sell widgets, i'd sell one to anyone that comes in. but if someone comes in and asks for , swaztika, etc shaped widget...i have every right to say beat it, no?

I dont think being Muslim allows a private business owner to refuse service to a protected class of people either.

The baker in this case couldve said he was busy and saved everybody a lot of rigamarole.

You are allowed to not serve women. See: private men's only golf clubs. Just saying...

I dont think being Muslim allows a private business owner to refuse service to a protected class of people either.

The baker in this case couldve said he was busy and saved everybody a lot of rigamarole.

I'm talking bigger picture. Society and the government accommodate religious beliefs all the time. Sikhs can wear their turbans in many uniform services. Muslims can wear a kufi, Jewish people a yarmaluke. What's the difference?

I agree with that. But the baker , as I understand it, only said he wouldn't decorate the cake a certain way, not that he wouldn't bake a cake. It's beyond service at that point.

Dont think the cack cake story was true.

so i can walk into a mcdonalds and ask them to make me a ###### shaped burger and cry when they don't?

it's pretty much common sense. if i sell widgets, i'd sell one to anyone that comes in. but if someone comes in and asks for ######, swaztika, etc shaped widget...i have every right to say beat it, no?

Specialty cakes are not hamburgers. They dont custom make burgers....they typically dont sell just white cakes.

You are allowed to not serve women. See: private men's only golf clubs. Just saying...

PRIVATE club.....not a public accomodation open business. Massive diffrence.

Psst....that is what the SC is deciding.

In Colorado.

In 30 other states it would be ok though, right? I asked the question earlier....but the way I see it, both sides have law on their side. Am I wrong? The question is does the state of Colorado law trump (ugh) the shop owners first amendment rights?

In Colorado.

In 30 other states it would be ok though, right? I asked the question earlier....but the way I see it, both sides have law on their side. Am I wrong? The question is does the state of Colorado law trump (ugh) the shop owners first amendment rights?

Federal > State whats the deal here really? The only thing that could've made this more tricky is if this was bakery that sold marijuana infused products. :doublethumbsup:

I'm talking bigger picture. Society and the government accommodate religious beliefs all the time. Sikhs can wear their turbans in many uniform services. Muslims can wear a kufi, Jewish people a yarmaluke. What's the difference?

None of those things discriminate against a protected class.