Sign in to follow this  
worm

**2015 FFToday Mock NFL Draft**

1.11 - CB Trae Waynes

Reuniting Bridgewater with DeVante Parker is tempting, but WR is pretty deep again this year. Putting Waynes across from Xavier Rhodes, along with Harrison Smith at FS, has the makings of a damn good secondary.

1.11 - CB Trae Waynes

Reuniting Bridgewater with DeVante Parker is tempting, but WR is pretty deep again this year. Putting Waynes across from Xavier Rhodes, along with Harrison Smith at FS, has the makings of a damn good secondary.

I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly. Parker + Teddy would be a tempting pairing but the Vikes need help in the secondary to stop Rodgers/Stafford/Cutler in the division. Zimmer can groom Trae Waynes into a stud.

2nd vote for Trae Waynes at 1.11

Dolphins are in an interesting spot here. How about...

1.14 - RB Todd Gurley

I like your pick Mike but I'm gonna go in a different direction. Dolphins don't have much at cornerback so I'm gonna go in that direction.

1.14 - CB. Marcus Peters

I think I'm with Mike here. This seems to be where the talent level starts to drop a bit, and I can see Miami taking the elite talent left on the board. Just for kicks:

1.14 - Todd Gurley

I heard the Gurley to Miami rumors too but I won't go there. Break the 2-2 tie with a 3rd for Peters.

1.15 49ers - Shane Ray

I screwed the pooch on Ray. He's a better fit but he's got that ill timed marijuana charge that I'd forgotten about and will certainly sink his value. Plus the 49er braintrust all have this thought that they are some NFL honor guard or something. When a guy is caught toking the week before the draft isn't a good sign he takes his career seriously and could go Josh Gordon on them.

Stick with the position though - the 49ers still have a need- and back up worm with a #2 for Armstead.

Houston on the clock. With only Cecil Shorts and Nate Washington behind DeAndre Hopkins, the Texans could use some WR help...

1.16 - WR Nelson Agholor

I don't think that they let Gurley fall (or they trade back with a team that covets him).

1.16 - Todd Gurley

I don't think that they let Gurley fall (or they trade back with a team that covets him).

1.16 - Todd Gurley

I seriously doubt they pick a guy who would probably sit a minimum two years.

Agholor.

I think it's probably a receiver here too, though not sure which one. To keep this going I'll put the third vote in:

1.16 - Nelson Agholor

And to continue to SD:

1.17 - Todd Gurley

The Chiefs have a needs at OL, DB and WR, not necessarily in that order, and I think this first round selection will come from one of those positions. If they think Breshad Perriman is a difference maker, I could see him being the pick. However, I think they might go...

1.18 - CB Kevin Johnson, Wake Forest

1.18 Danny Shelton, NT

BPA. You know they love big guys early. I would have said La'el Collins, but he has issues all of the sudden.

J

1.18 Danny Shelton, NT

BPA. You know they love big guys early. I would have said La'el Collins, but he has issues all of the sudden.

J

He's not available.

1.07 Bears - DL, Danny Shelton

Try again jayhawk...

1.18 - Kevin Johnson, CB

1.19 - Ereck Flowers, OT

Browns were 32nd against the run last season, 1.19: Malcom Brown, DT Texas

Ditto.

Let's got Malcom Brown. The Browns invested in WR in FA. Bowe and Hartline are hardly studs, but they're serviceable, especially if you believe Bowe's problems in KC were more due to QB and scheme issues.

So are we assuming the Eagles have traded up to get Mariota? Because we have SD taking Gurley (which I doubt the Titans would do).

If this is a de facto pick for the Titans, Andrus Peat. If this is still the Eagles pick, Perriman.

We are not assuming trades for this mock, so it's still Philly's pick.

1.20 - Breshad Perriman (2nd vote)

Philly is still having nightmares about Dez dancing in their endzones.

1.20 - Bryon Jones

The Browns have a lot of holes to fill...

1.19 - WR Breshad Perriman

No way would the Browns spend both 1st rd picks on wr.