Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

In the lines of "you can't fix stupid": Shane Ray arrested

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/cfb/41876/kiley-shane-ray-cited-for-weed-possession

Missouri edge rusher Shane Ray was cited for possession of marijuana Monday morning, according to Brandon Kiley.

Ray was in possession of 35 grams or less of marijuana. Draft week citations and arrests are always relevant on some level. No one will ever top Tharold Simon's arrest the day before he was drafted. During the 2015 draft process, Ray has been held out of the Combine due to medicals, displayed poor athleticism during testing and now has been cited for marijuana.

Just days before a handful of draft spots is a difference of millions of dollars, and you pull this?

:doh:

The pot doesn't concern me. The fact that he isn't smart enough to understand what the pot can do at this point in his career is why I wouldn't touch this guy.

Sounds like he will fit right in . NFL type of guy .

He's been getting career and lifestyle guidance from Maharashi Ricky Williams.

I saw a profile on him while i was on vacation, father in prison or dead, fought against all odds to realize his dream... One of those 25 min inspirational puff pieces (pun intended). What an idiot.

Legal on some states

That's fine. And if I had to guess most NFL players are users which is also fine. What isn't fine is that literally days before the biggest day and moneymaking opportunity of this kid's life he can't stay off the weed long enough until after getting drafted. That's just plain stupid. He just cost himself millions of dollars to get high a few more times before Thursday. It's not that hard. It's like the average person winning a lottery ticket, being told they could collect their winnings as long as they pass a drug test in two weeks, and then getting busted with pot just days before they could collect the jackpot. When you show that sort of stupidity you deserve to pay and Shane Ray, Randy Gregory, etc will pay every time a pick goes by and they don't hear their names called.