Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

***OFFICIAL*** NCAA Hat Tournament 2014

I would get in if I can make the clause of not accepting nor giving a hat to either Geezil of GF. CMH would that be allowed?

• Like 2

Will this be the first year not a single #1 seed could win their own conference tournament. Florida probably will but we can't take the SEC seriously at this point.

Wichita St won their conference tournament and will be a 1 seed. Arizona lost, Florida is still yet to play, and most likely the last 1 seed will go to either Michigan or Duke (depending on who wins their tournament).

because geezil is a POS , can I take his team, that focker wont be around anytime soon anyways.

Honestly, there has been so much drama with him (plus the fact he has not been around in a week) that I am just going to go ahead and give you the Wolverines.

I would get in if I can make the clause of not accepting nor giving a hat to either Geezil of GF. CMH would that be allowed?

See above. I've never had to kick someone out, but I think enough crap has gone on to make this the first.

• Like 1

Wichita St won their conference tournament and will be a 1 seed. Arizona lost, Florida is still yet to play, and most likely the last 1 seed will go to either Michigan or Duke (depending on who wins their tournament).

Honestly, there has been so much drama with him (plus the fact he has not been around in a week) that I am just going to go ahead and give you the Wolverines.

See above. I've never had to kick someone out, but I think enough crap has gone on to make this the first.

Thanks! That focker prolly fell off his boat butt-fishing @browndick lake!

Are we all agreeing that we're buying a HAT and it has to be from the team that you selected?

Are we all agreeing that we're buying a HAT and it has to be from the team that you selected?

In the past we have allowed the two sides involved to negotiate. I am always a hat person, but some people have preferred t-shirts for example. Winner should have their say, as long as they don't request something that is more expensive.

• Like 1

In the past we have allowed the two sides involved to negotiate. I am always a hat person, but some people have preferred t-shirts for example. Winner should have their say, as long as they don't request something that is more expensive.

Sounds good.

Hat or shirt from the school that you defeated.

Since MU isn't going to make it, I'll take Iowa St.

I'll trade you UMASS for Iowa St. :ninja:

I think as long as the two sides agree it's all good. I've taken the opportunity in the past to ask for KU hats, so I've gotten some pretty sweet KU final 4/ championship hats. Last year I got cdub a ku hoodie, so as long as the two sides agree to whatever it is I think it's fine.

• Like 1

Okay, from this point forward any new team requests must be approved by the other owners in that region. Current owners may also post their approval in advance.

Florida and Louisville both approve any requests for their regions.

I approve of any member wanting to step up and take eastern Kentucky. Yes, I will do this even if we don't have embiid.

:shocking:

:ninja:

I'll take Kentucky if I can get it approved from everyone in the Midwest region, particularly patweisers44 as we will most likely throw down in the 2nd(er, 3rd i guess technically) round.

I'll take Kentucky if I can get it approved from everyone in the Midwest region, particularly patweisers44 as we will most likely throw down in the 2nd(er, 3rd i guess technically) round.

Kentucky is play well and gonna beat Wichita State in the second round, so be prepared to receive a "Give 'em The Shocker!" t-shirt.

I am cool with dave32 taking Kentucky. If any other folks want in that need my approval I am cool with it.

At the very least we can include UK throughout that half of the region with Wichita and Louisville both approving.

Virginia State here!

What would you take for the Cavaliers?

Are you from Virginia? I am.

I'd take VCU but I doubt anybody would take Stephen F. Ausin. Other than Mark Moseley. haha

I will let anyone take teams in the west except new members...I.e. alias of people like geezil.

• Like 1

Approving Kentucky. If anyone on the bottom half of the bracket truly has a problem with it, speak now. The South and West regions are currently the thinnest, while the Midwest is loaded and the East has the top 4 teams covered.

Creighton please if still available.

Just need approval from the Baylor owner (though knowing 29 Guests, I don't think he will refuse).

• Like 1

I'll approve any takers, so long as they have been posting here and stuff

• Like 1

Just need approval from the Baylor owner (though knowing 29 Guests, I don't think he will refuse).

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :D

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :D

Just referencing your history of taking on multiple teams and challenges.

• Like 1

I'm good with it.

I'll take San Diego State. <_<

Still waiting to hear back from you Moz (I am assuming you were interested in repping Kentucky again...which is nowhere near the Arizona that GF owns).

ETA: Of course Kentucky is off the board now. :doh:

I'll take San Diego State. <_<

Needs approval from Giants Fan since Arizona is the one team you are likely to run into on that half of the region. Will send him a PM.

What sucks is the two people I'm not buying for or receiving from. One of them I'll probably match up with, the other is banned...thank god! Why we let the crazies in is beyond me.

What sucks is the two people I'm not buying for or receiving from. One of them I'll probably match up with, the other is banned...thank god! Why we let the crazies in is beyond me.

Geezil already lost his team. Michigan was given to someone else last week.

Geezil already lost his team. Michigan was given to someone else last week.

My team is in with Arizona.

My team is in with Arizona.

Giants Fan has been on the board forever and isn't an alias (though I can't vouch for any extra personalities that may be in his head). He isn't previously banned from the game, and I'm not in the business of deciding which posters are good enough for the contest or not. If the issue is that you don't want him having your address, that can be resolved. If you lose, most of the major hat vendors online include an option where you have the package sent to a different address than your billing address. If you win, I am willing to give him MY address to send the hat to, at which point I can forward the hat to you.

Until someone actually welches in the contest, I am not going to ban them. Geezil was a much iffier call. He had been posting on here for awhile, so I was willing to give him a chance. Once there were concerns about people getting each other banned, I gave his team away to another poster.

Giants Fan has been on the board forever and isn't an alias (though I can't vouch for any extra personalities that may be in his head). He isn't previously banned from the game, and I'm not in the business of deciding which posters are good enough for the contest or not. If the issue is that you don't want him having your address, that can be resolved. If you lose, most of the major hat vendors online include an option where you have the package sent to a different address than your billing address. If you win, I am willing to give him MY address to send the hat to, at which point I can forward the hat to you.

Until someone actually welches in the contest, I am not going to ban them. Geezil was a much iffier call. He had been posting on here for awhile, so I was willing to give him a chance. Once there were concerns about people getting each other banned, I gave his team away to another poster.

You do a great job with this. I know gf is no alias and has been here a long time. I'm just not giving him my addy if I would beat his team. So if there us a way to resolve it, no problem here. Not trying to be a pain, but he is just to odd for me with my addy...sorry for the trouble.

You do a great job with this. I know gf is no alias and has been here a long time. I'm just not giving him my addy if I would beat his team. So if there us a way to resolve it, no problem here. Not trying to be a pain, but he is just to odd for me with my addy...sorry for the trouble.

No problem, just trying to explain my stance. This board has enough issues with people creating their own cliques, I try to keep that stuff out of the games I run.

• Like 1

I will middle man it for GF if it comes to that. Geez.

I will middle man it for GF if it comes to that. Geez.

Mighty nice of you. Geez.

Mighty nice of you. Geez.

I am meeting up with GF in june in vegas. if he doesnt pay or show up i will drive a couple hours and steal some koy.

• Like 1

I am meeting up with GF in june in vegas. if he doesnt pay or show up i will drive a couple hours and steal some koy.

I'd be more concerned about you not showing up after your meet with gf.

:thumbsup: