Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

NFL has some issues

I wonder what Steve McNair might have to add...if he were here....

Football has jumped the shark and has now become female

Fixed.

The league is fine?

No...just poking at the new troll that blamed something with the NFL on liberals last week at some point.

The NFL is under more scrutiny...but is any of this off the field stuff any worse than they have dealt with before?

Not downplaying what Rice and ADP did...but the league survived Ray Ray and PacMan being involved in murders.

No...just poking at the new troll that blamed something with the NFL on liberals last week at some point.

The NFL is under more scrutiny...but is any of this off the field stuff any worse than they have dealt with before?

Not downplaying what Rice and ADP did...but the league survived Ray Ray and PacMan being involved in murders.

Would you please stop! Really? The league is as fawked up as it's been since Goodell took over. It's not fine. Money and happy owners don't define it.

Whilst watching Game Day on ESPN today, I felt like I was watching a wake ceremony. Chris Berman was a somber POS.

The NF L is not "fine". Tell us again how the Bills are doing.

Idiot!

Would you please stop! Really? The league is as fawked up as it's been since Goodell took over. It's not fine. Money and happy owners don't define it.

Whilst watching Game Day on ESPN today, I felt like I was watching a wake ceremony. Chris Berman was a somber POS.

The NF L is not "fine". Tell us again how the Bills are doing.

Idiot!

Can't refute what I said.

Its fawked up because of what? My point is the attention the league gets through main media...social media...is more than it has ever been.

But is what Rice and Peterson any worse than guys like PacMan and Ray Ray? Stallworth? Countless others that have dealt with rape charges?...?

So...I guess you will just revert to slinging insults because someone doesn't agree with you.

Pretty typical.

So...I guess you will just revert to slinging insults because someone doesn't agree with you.

Pretty typical.

Pot meet kettle

Pot meet kettle

Incorrect.

You won't see me sling insults unprovoked...nor just because someone disagrees with me.

But thank you for your BS input.

Incorrect.

You won't see me sling insults unprovoked...nor just because someone disagrees with me.

But thank you for your BS input.

you call anyone who criticizes the administration a hack :dunno:

you call anyone who criticizes the administration a hack :dunno:

No shiot. All he does is slap fight with everyone else then claims he's 'above' it.

No shiot. All he does is slap fight with everyone else then claims he's 'above' it.

i dont claim im above the slapfighting

but i dont just sling insults first...and the ones i call hacks have earned it for their blind view of things...but you all wont ever admit that

i dont claim im above the slapfighting

but i dont just sling insults first...and the ones i call hacks have earned it for their blind view of things...but you all wont ever admit that

Your main objective at the Geek Club is to seek out those that do not agree with Obama and his policies. Your other objective is to get into slap fights with them, call them hacks, and then tell them how independent and a free thinker you are. You can't stay away from them. I can put a thread up about beheading and how Obama sucks and you come running. It's like fat chicks who love fudge.

It's like the immortal words of Andrew 'Dice' Clay........"I'vvvvve got fuuuudge"

Your main objective at the Geek Club is to seek out those that do not agree with Obama and his policies. Your other objective is to get into slap fights with them, call them hacks, and then tell them how independent and a free thinker you are. You can't stay away from them. I can put a thread up about beheading and how Obama sucks and you come running. It's like fat chicks who love fudge.

It's like the immortal words of Andrew 'Dice' Clay........"I'vvvvve got fuuuudge"

That is not my main objective at all.

You all like to make a lot of things up because you cant face the facts.

Your thread about beheading was gfunny because you were asked a question you couldnt answer and you showed what a hack you were...as always.

Also...glad you all are the ones that made this about me...congrats.

Fixed.

Embattled NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell continued his push to show the league is taking domestic violence and sexual assault matters seriously, announcing in a letter to teams and staff members Monday morning four women will help shape the league's policies going forward.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/09/15/league-polices-women-roger-goodell/15664335/

That is not my main objective at all.

You all like to make a lot of things up because you cant face the facts.

Your thread about beheading was gfunny because you were asked a question you couldnt answer and you showed what a hack you were...as always.

Also...glad you all are the ones that made this about me...congrats.

We don't make these things about you. You make these things about you. As soon as anyone has something negative to say about Obama or any lefty, you come right in to the rescue and tell everyone what a hack they are. Then claim that your only objective is to point out what hacks they all are. If people want to b!tch about Obama, let them. They've earned that right. But you want to b1tch about them and get into slap fights. And in doing so, you make it all about you.

We don't make these things about you. You make these things about you. As soon as anyone has something negative to say about Obama or any lefty, you come right in to the rescue and tell everyone what a hack they are. Then claim that your only objective is to point out what hacks they all are. If people want to b!tch about Obama, let them. They've earned that right. But you want to b1tch about them and get into slap fights. And in doing so, you make it all about you.

BS...once again, facts don't support you here.

Once you couldn't refute what I had said on the topic...you had to sling insults...when it was pointed out, you (and several other hack buddies) come running to pile on.

Its the typical way you all operate here.

Because none of you know how to have a civil discussion with someone who disagrees with you.

This focking topic wasn't even about Obama.

I only tell people they are hacks when they make blind ass comments or follow a side blindly.

And you all prove me right calling you that over and over again on this board.

Stay down hackles

You haven't even landed a glancing blow chief.

Anything to say on the actual topic? I doubt it.

You haven't even landed a glancing blow chief.

Anything to say on the actual topic? I doubt it.

I haven't tried I'm reffing this one :banana:

Called it !

I haven't tried I'm reffing this one :banana:

Called it !

Yeah...completely biased hacks aren't allowed to ref things.

And yes...I did call it...that you couldn't actually speak to the actual topic. Not that it was a tough call.

Whistle !!!! Bumbling idiot ...15 yards loss off down!

Hey...you called yourself that...not me.

Glad you could admit it...that is a powerful first step.

Summary of Current NFL Problems:

1. Drug Policy (Welker / Gordon)
  2. Redsking (the name)
  3. Penalties / Refs / Flags
  4. New "No Hitting" Rules (see 3)
  5. Domestic Violence (Rice / Hardy / McDonald)
  6. Child Abuse (AP - maybe the entire South, maybe all black people)

Summary of Current NFL Problems:

• Drug Policy (Welker / Gordon)
  • Redsking (the name)
  • Penalties / Refs / Flags
  • New "No Hitting" Rules (see 3)
  • Domestic Violence (Rice / Hardy / McDonald)
  • Child Abuse (AP - maybe the entire South, maybe all black people)

7. Crappy product due to limitations on practice time due to the new CBA.

#2 is a joke this is not a problem.

Although 79 percent favor keeping the name, that does represent a 10 percentage point drop from the last national poll on the subject, conducted in 1992 http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/us-poll-finds-widespread-support-redskins-name

Love how the sponsors are taking the lead and dropping these abusers since the NFL doesn't seem to think what they did is that big of a deal, so let them play and win more money for all! So much money lost for the teams and players facing investigation. My heart bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeds for them! :bench:

Love how the sponsors are taking the lead and dropping these abusers since the NFL doesn't seem to think what they did is that big of a deal, so let them play and win more money for all! So much money lost for the teams and players facing investigation. My heart bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeds for them! :bench:

Any sponsor pulling this crap needs to feel a similar reaction from consumers, boycott their products, let them know they have no business focking with our stuff.

Any sponsor pulling this crap needs to feel a similar reaction from consumers, boycott their products, let them know they have no business focking with our stuff.

:dunno:

the statement was made on the main board but it's pretty true and appropriate here:

So... Nike stops selling Adrian Peterson jerseys made by children in China sweatshops b/c Nike can't support beating and neglecting children.

the statement was made on the main board but it's pretty true and appropriate here:

So... Nike stops selling Adrian Peterson jerseys made by children in China sweatshops b/c Nike can't support beating and neglecting children.

True. But when Nike stops selling those jerseys it is not out of indignation or care for children, its to protect their brand, nothing more. If they actually gave a rats ass about children they would not offshore their product manufacturing to those areas where kids are exploited, and they would instead use some of their revenue to donate to organizations supporting exploited and abused children.

None of these organizations care about anything other than protecting their brand to ensure they can keep gouging consumers. Fock them all.....

• Like 1

True. But when Nike stops selling those jerseys it is not out of indignation or care for children, its to protect their brand, nothing more. If they actually gave a rats ass about children they would not offshore their product manufacturing to those areas where kids are exploited, and they would instead use some of their revenue to donate to organizations supporting exploited and abused children.

None of these organizations care about anything other than protecting their brand to ensure they can keep gouging consumers. Fock them all.....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All true Ray.

We are in complete agreement.

There is no moral standard - only a profits standard that sometimes can be masked by a moral standard.

But - more than ever, the public is informed immediately and equipped to organize if a company/brand behaves amorally.

The danger of course is mob mentality and loss of due process.

And IMO, the evidence with Rice and AP is enough to allay those fears.

All true Ray.

We are in complete agreement.

There is no moral standard - only a profits standard that sometimes can be masked by a moral standard.

But - more than ever, the public is informed immediately and equipped to organize if a company/brand behaves amorally.

The danger of course is mob mentality and loss of due process.

And IMO, the evidence with Rice and AP is enough to allay those fears.

It is that facet of the loss of due process that concerns me most. Our system has been predicated on the notion that you are innocent until proven guilty, however the media outlets assasinate anyone suspected of wrong doing and senstionalize events. They do this to garner ratings and more money from sponsors.

Pretty much every one has some event in their life that, if posted to the world, would shame them into hiding. We all bear some responsibility becuase we just eat this stuff up. Anyone famous or rich or apparently entitled is fodder for us to dine on their misfortune.

It is that facet of the loss of due process that concerns me most. Our system has been predicated on the notion that you are innocent until proven guilty, however the media outlets assasinate anyone suspected of wrong doing and senstionalize events. They do this to garner ratings and more money from sponsors.

Pretty much every one has some event in their life that, if posted to the world, would shame them into hiding. We all bear some responsibility becuase we just eat this stuff up. Anyone famous or rich or apparently entitled is fodder for us to dine on their misfortune.

still in complete agreement Ray.

take a snapshot of anyone at their lowest/worst moment and it's pretty bad.